Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone know how to height max post-puberty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13322
  • Start date
Deleted member 13322

Deleted member 13322

KHHV
-
I'm in my early 20s. Already on glucosamine w/inversion tables & stretching to retain morning height and improve posture. Other than LL, is there any way to gain legit barefoot height after your plates are fused? I think my torso still may be growing but otherwise I've only grown 0.75" (2cm) in the last two years.

Will blasting HGH still work or is it too late? I'd kill to even be just 1" taller. Literally would suck donkey dick to be 2" taller. I had ana and pulled all-nighters all through highschool so I think I stunted my growth. I hate myself. Manlet life is beyond brutal. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

If your bones have fused, it's over.
Only way is to do leg lengthening surgery, which is expensive, painful, and put you out of commission for many months.

Femur lengthening surgery is the only way, once your growth plates have fused together. Not worth it imo.

Steal tallcels' legs, arms, and discs.

GH will NOT work. Even at ~12-13 you arent deficient, blasting 15+ius for 2-3 years gave them just 2 inches on avg over projected height. At 15+ you will MAYBE get an extra 0.2”, highly doubt it.

Besides LL-eppley does skull implants that could make you a little taller.

> Skull augmentation with a custom implant can be done to increase your height by 2.5 cms. But this will require a first scalp expansion as no one’s scalp has enough flexibility to permit such a large implant to be placed without it being stretched first.

all you got is LL and elevator shoes/lifts bro