Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone here have experience getting medicated for a mental illness (severe anxiety in my case)?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I've had an absolutely brutal panic attack in my physics class, yesterday, in which I lost my ability to speak, walk, or move my arms for almost an hour. I had to be moved outside of class to the nurse's office in a wheelchair: that was how bad it was.

For that reason, I've taken this day off from school to calm myself from that experience; I'll make a separate thread lounge today, soon enough, if you want to read more about it.

I've talked to a psychologist once, but that experience made me even more gravely uncomfortable than what I'm usually around others: I just need the medication as quickly as possible before my condition worsens.

Does anyone have experience getting easily medicated for a mental illness (severe anxiety in my case)?
@simply_over @kanyepilled @Mentally lost cel @gymletethnicel

I just need the medication as quickly as possible before my condition worsens.
the jewpills will just make it worse.
as you ages, i thin it gets better :feelscomfy: just talking from experience from an oldcel :feelscomfy:
it doesn't get better, you just become more numb to it and dissociated.

no but i really should take some jewpills

i was drugged to oblivion. can't remember too much

Try and get some propranolol if you can. It isn't addictive and it stops all the symptoms of a panic attack. It slows your heart rate which is exactly what you need if you're prone to anxiety attacks.

Failing that, benzos. Addictive though and withdrawal is a bitch.

I take lithium for depression. Seems to work quite well. Hop on jewpills if nothing else works. I had panic attacks too for weeks, for me realising i cant die from it cured it over time. In your case it seems pretty severe so i think jewpills and therapy.

I was diagnosed with Bi Polar and IED

I have to take so much medicine and I don’t think it helps

as you ages, i thin it gets better :feelscomfy: just talking from experience from an oldcel :feelscomfy:
I don't know bro; my mother had the same condition when she was younger but she's now a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. @To koniec :feelscry:

I can't simply wait: this is my junior year, if I don't perform academically well this year, I will not be able to get financial aid and afford to go to university (currycel with no degree = social suicide in the west).:feelsohgod:

@wereqryan
I was prescribed escitalopram (SSRI jew pill) for my anxiety when the going got too tough in university. I have been on it on-n-off ever since. I get debilitating panic attacks that can leave me bed ridden so 20 mg of this everyday is a must for me.

Gets worse.
How quickly was that experience and what should I do if I can't respond to any of their questions; that is how bad my anxiety has gotten atm?:cryfeels:

I was prescribed escitalopram (SSRI jew pill) for my anxiety when the going got too tough in university. I have been on it on-n-off ever since. I get debilitating panic attacks that can leave me bed ridden so 20 mg of this everyday is a must for me.
did you go to a therapist or who exactly?

Does anyone have experience getting easily medicated for a mental illness (severe anxiety in my case)?
Yeah I’ve used most medications and the best ones been given to me by a really expensive shrink, you should go get some regular medications to take from a expensive shrink, some give the worst meds you should go experience the meds then take them forever, the good ones for you actually works
I've had an absolutely brutal panic attack in my physics class, yesterday, in which I lost my ability to speak, walk, or move my arms for almost an hour. I had to be moved outside of class to the nurse's office in a wheelchair: that was how bad it was.

For that reason, I've taken this day off from school to calm myself from that experience; I'll make a separate thread lounge today, soon enough, if you want to read more about it.
Very relatable , happens to me most times , you should just accept and try to adapt and overcome, I have severe panic attacks mostly everyday for a while,I would advise optimizing your appearance by surgery if possible, that’s the endgame

Last edited:
Yeah I’ve used most medications and the best ones been given to me by a really expensive shrink, you should go get some regular medications to take from a expensive shrink, some give the worst meds you should go experience the meds then take them forever, the good ones for you actually works
I don't think my family can afford an expensive shrink and they probably don't accept public insurance here; if I have the money saved up, I will certainly look into that following your advice.
Very relatable , happens to me most times , you should just accept and try to adapt and overcome, I have severe panic attacks mostly everyday for a while,I would advise optimizing your appearance by surgery if possible, that’s the endgame
Surgerymaxx plus geomaxx to my home country of Bangladesh: you can only increase your looks so much when you're my height and ethnicity in the US.:feelsthink:

Which ones did they give you? Like give us the names

Xanax is the only one that really works
Good luck getting prescribed it now

Did you get any side effects or withdrawals?
Nah but not taking them makes me very very bad and crazy ,i went so apeshit that neighborhood called the police and the other time destroyed my house tried to kill my parents

Nah but not taking them makes me very very bad and crazy ,i went so apeshit that neighborhood called the police and the other time destroyed my house tried to kill my parents
I had similar anger problems before without even any withdrawals from taking anything lmao

One final bump.:society:

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

A former (female) psychiatrist of mine was attentive to my problems and prescribed me benzodiazepines, which helped somewhat. I'd suggest making a short log of your symptoms before the appointment and asking a psychologist for a referral to a psychiatrist.

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

A former (female) psychiatrist of mine was attentive to my problems and prescribed me benzodiazepines, which helped somewhat. I'd suggest making a short log of your symptoms before the appointment and asking a psychologist for a referral to a psychiatrist.
Thanks for the advice. :society: