Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone ever been committed to a psychiatric institution?

Zzzguy

Zzzguy

Banned
-
I have 5 times. It was so terrible that first time that I tried killing myself while in there. All the drugs I did over the years + mental illness has left me with the mental capacity of a child. I'm surprised the court system hasn't deemed me a minor yet, assuming they haven't already. My life is fucking rough. I possibly have brain damage since I was a child due to the severe abuse I endured as well as some other things that happened. Maybe that's why I can't get laid. :feelsrope:

Over for ur GrAY ass

Have a friend who was. He said that it was ok, but there were a few mentally ill guys who would punch him and yell at him and shit sometimes

No because I'm smart enough to keep to myself and not let others know how I feel. If I did, I would probably be since my 20s.

yes but got let go 30 mins later

No because no one gives a shit about me and I'm not going to call 911 on myself like a foid lol
When I'm ready to rope that's it I rope and I stop existing. Not going to dance around for attention and probably make life worse in the long run.

yes and it was humiliating

no jfl, always keep yourself in check

My sanity is infectious so they avoid me due to their desire to maintain their business model.

I think I'm in some kind of "avoid this motherfucker" database, because i can't even get a speeding or red light running tickets!

When a cop or doctor looks at me, it's like their eyes slide off me... Almost as if im a fog.

It makes asking for directions impossible in the big city...

But im not complaining. In fact my job as a private bootlegger is doing very well. Smuggling orders have never been higher!