Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else surprised how blackpilled YouTube commenters are?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
just go look at any “debunkin Da blackpeel!!” Videos by puas and youll see the dislike ratio is high and the commentors are based and blackpilled
Im surprised ngl
They should also stop being cucks and simps

While this, twitter and reddit comments are bluepilled af

@your personality I remember making the same mistake and thinking that the r/relationship people were based, but it was actually the youtube commentors on the videos about those subs.

@your personality I remember making the same mistake and thinking that the r/relationship people were based, but it was actually the youtube commentors on the videos about those subs.
They are just edgy tools that like to comment things that they'll know will get other people's attention. What's worse is then a lot of people can't distinguish those people from incels that use similar terms (which they stole) and think incels are trying to be edgy and aren't serious.

Comments would be even less cucked a decade ago. Nowadays jewgle censors 90% of opposing comments if not more. I am shadow banned so hard I can mabye get 1 out of 20 comments in so I stopped bothering with YT comments.

You can't debunk the fucking truth

Red pill is necessary for relationship minded Chads to learn and use.

For us however red pill is useless.

While this, twitter and reddit comments are bluepilled af
Reddit doesn't count bc it's basically an autistic congregation. Twitter yeah, it does represent mainstream people and it's really sad. Except they ban anti establishment opinions so you still don't get a real picture of what society is like.

They are just edgy tools that like to comment things that they'll know will get other people's attention. What's worse is then a lot of people can't distinguish those people from incels that use similar terms (which they stole) and think incels are trying to be edgy and aren't serious.
you don't think people are just getting more blackpilled in general, but are being censored in places like reddit and twitter?

you don't think people are just getting more blackpilled in general, but are being censored in places like reddit and twitter?
Not blackpilled enough to matter. Only blackpilled to admit these things are happening but to then make dark gallows humor type jokes about it instead and just further normalizing the dystopian nature of how things have gotten. Infact it would be better if they were still bluepilled and didn't even discuss these things.

Not blackpilled enough to matter. Only blackpilled to admit these things are happening but to then make dark gallows humor type jokes about it instead and just further normalizing the dystopian nature of how things have gotten. Infact it would be better if they were still bluepilled and didn't even discuss these things.
Sounds like they're coping about the blackpill by laughing at it.