Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else sick and tired of hearing "muh husband/wife", "muh boy(girl)friend", "muh kids"?

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Fucking normies. They always have a need to insert that shit into a conversation, even if the subject of the conversation has absolutely nothing to do with their wives, husbands, bfs, etc. I fucking hate that crap. It's vERy exaspERating.

its the 2020 way of normie bragging, just insert the fact that ur doing something with ur gf for no reason type of logic (like ur somehow different from anybody else, and confirming to the others around u and urself that u wouldnt be noone of importance if u didnt have a gf) theory :feelskek:

I don't talk with normies

Humblebragging
its the 2020 way of normie bragging, just insert the fact that ur doing something with ur gf for no reason type of logic (like ur somehow different from anybody else, and confirming to the others around u and urself that u wouldnt be noone of importance if u didnt have a gf) theory :feelskek:

I dont really care tbh.

I feel this is very common in gaming forums.
"I hv the whole weekend to play bcos the wife is staying at her mom's place"

"I have a 3yo so the only time I can play in peace is when she's sleeping"

I feel this is very common in gaming forums.

"I have a 3yo so the only time I can play in peace is when she's sleeping"
tbh if done in what is normally thought of as more reclusive hobbies like gaming it's always a humblebrag.
You don't see normies in sports or less introverted hobbies doing this as much.

No, she is gone over to Chad's house to have a 2 day sex marathon with him