Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else scared of death but also wanna die

Are you scared

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
what if hell is real and suffer forever. How many gods are mad at me?. The Muslim god would send me to hell, so would the Jewish god etc. it’s so scary to think that there could be consequences… forever. While my actions were quite mild a god would inflict his full wrath on me forever.

Sounds horrible

Yeah you pretty much summed things up well for me and probably most of us here kangster.

I'm not going to be sent to hell. I will make sure of it. If I die, either nothing comes after, or I will get a dream life in heaven

Yeah you pretty much summed things up well for me and probably most of us here kangster.
:feelsYall:

Whenever I try to kill myself I get shit scared of hell and pussy out

I want death to be nothing ness void, where I won't be conscious about myself

I want death to be nothing ness void, where I won't be conscious about myself
I would be much better than anything religions are promising us, and reincarnation to this place would be worse than hell.

what if hell is real and suffer forever. How many gods are mad at me?. The Muslim god would send me to hell, so would the Jewish god etc. it’s so scary to think that there could be consequences… forever. While my actions were quite mild a god would inflict his full wrath on me forever.

Sounds horrible
I just dont want to be me.

I want death, but I'm afraid of pain, maybe if death were instantaneous I would be glad of it.

You basically described every severely depressed person

dude nothing happens after you die

I want to end my life so bad but I don't have the guts to do so.

Why to be scared of hell when you live in hell on Earth?

yes because im afraid ill go to hell for not being a cuck soy

The thing I'm most afraid of is the regret at the end of my life

recently I saw some random post about nuclear weapons or nuclear war, and suddenly realised I want nuclear war to happen so it wiped both me and others. Anyone else feeling the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back