Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m scared of the afterlife

I dont care about that, i just hope its lights out. If there is a heaven and hell that follows abrahamic belief system im definitely going to hell, if reincarnation based on karma is true im definitely going to be a ant or something jfl.
AntCel

Whatever God left you here in this clown world is not worth your breath.
Unfortunately this is the case. I have suffered for nothing, and there will always be nothing. God does not care about us. He sits on the sidelines while he blesses everyone else undeserving.

Even my supposed “best option” is just nothing. Never being able to enjoy my favourite meal again, never being able to smile again or laugh. Although my suffering outweighs my enjoyment it’s all still horrible.
It wouldnt be that bad if the afterlife is actually nothingness
You wouldnt even feel bad for never being able to experience anything anymore because you wouldnt even exist to feel or think so You wouldn’t suffer anymore either
This is the most ideal option for any “afterlife” imo

nothing will matter at that point it only matters how you feel about it now So if you stop caring as much about not existing anymore it makes death alot less terrifying
This is probably easier said then done though I was never scared of none existence like most people Are because I would prefer to have never existed

I would just call it after not afterlife, as I never had a life to begin with.

What if the next bus is worse than the one I’m on now?
There's lots of busses don't worry... in the grand scale of things this life is just a vapor...

That is the mindset of Christian martyrs who could have renounced their faith but chose martyrdom instead...

It wouldnt be that bad if the afterlife is actually nothingness
You wouldnt even feel bad for never being able to experience anything anymore because you wouldnt even exist to feel or think so You wouldn’t suffer anymore either
This is the most ideal option for any “afterlife” imo

nothing will matter at that point it only matters how you feel about it now So if you stop caring as much about not existing anymore it makes death alot less terrifying
This is probably easier said then done though I was never scared of none existence like most people Are because I would prefer to have never existed
True

There's lots of busses don't worry... in the grand scale of things this life is just a vapor...

That is the mindset of Christian martyrs who could have renounced their faith but chose martyrdom instead...
Yeah

Well, for one.. if you do believe in reincarnation, than get ready for a rude awakening (literally), because if you off yourself, that's a negative / you did not experience the full extent of your life, therefore your energy (soul) would be recycled and you'd end up with an even more shittier life than you have now. Maybe you'll be shoveling shit for the rest of your life in the next life afterwards or hell, a baby chick that gets eaten alive by a hawk immediately coming out of your bird mom's cunt (or egg - whatever).

The heaven vs. hell thing... not sure on this one, since suicide = hell apparently, but then again.. so does jerking off, so.. if we are to believe in the Abrahamic-system, then we're all going to hell no matter what. But, imo, we just die. We weren't here when Lincoln was in office, we weren't here when Bigfoot appeared on TV back in 1967 and we definitely weren't here when Rome fell apart, so... my logic is that we die, we disappear, we have no memory, because we have no conscious. I don't think it's a big deal tbh... people like to think heaven / hell is real because they'd like to believe people like Hitler, Ted Bundy and Vlad the Impaler are in hell right now, but for all they know... we all end up in the same place.. .in a ball of energy that just recycles itself.

Another theory I sorta have is kinda what Dragon Ball suggests when you die... you basically turn into a ball of energy and go thru some rehab / therapy type of shit, then eventually get recycled into a new body in a new planet, new species, etc. Idk... I'm just talking out of my ass.