Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else in a constant state of anxiety and worry?

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Banned
-
Over thinking, panic, feeling humiliated and anxious 24/7, not an ounce of comfort or rest. I'm literally always stressed. I can't sleep, i can't enjoy anything cuz im anxious and over thinking about other stuff the whole time. I fucking hate my life

Everything the same, my mom was also like that.

whats making you feel that way
Work, people at work, and being completely inadequate and embarrassed at work. But even if not for work something else would make me feel that way. Ive always been like this

Anxiety not so much but depression is my default mode.

Me. That really sucks, dude.

Not all incels were abused man

There are other reasons as well

And as a person who got abused as well you clearly have the inferiority complex which is due to your abuse

I also had inferiority complex and still do but the thing you need to realise is that it's not your fault that you have it, you have it because your cunt parents GAVE it to you by abusing you and giving you negative affirmations

If you had a better upbringing you would be better off

And there's retards and low iq people who are useless that have a high self esteem that do nothing In their life and yet here you are doing nothing to warrant your inferiority complex yet you still have it

Realize those two to help manage your inferiority complex

Hope that helped
I don't know man. No matter what I can't stop the anxiety and over thinking

Then keep thinking about it nigga jeez

If u need to vent you can always go to online spaces or in person group counseling if that will help

Also if your old then I guess it's very hard to fix tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back