Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else going to rope before 30?

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
1d 22h 29m
It all feels so pointless. I've been drinking nonstop tonight, sitting in a dark room alone while my roommate is out getting laid. If I had a gun, I think I would pull the trigger right about now. Unfortunately I don't (or fortunately, based on your outlook).

It all seems so pointless, so hopeless....I've given up long ago. I haven't been touched (not even hugged) by another human since 2017. Though for some naive reason I cling to the idea of ascending, giving me a vain sense of hope. If my life remains this way by 30, I will most certainly end it.

How are you feeling tonight? How are you coping? :feelsbadman:

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 3h 24m
MidnightMetro1 said:
How are you feeling tonight? How are you coping? :feelsbadman:
getting food from the store and playing videogames mostly
watching some youtube

lifesshit231

lifesshit231

Greycel
1d 23h 5m
It doesn't get any easier. I'm just waiting tbh, I will eventually gain the balls to actually end it once and for all. Life is just a never ending loop of bullshit and I can't be assed for it anymore. So yeah, Fuck life and fuck foids :feelsrope:

stoicincel

stoicincel

Recruit
★★★
3d 12h 16m
i feel bad and i wish i could help you boys, but im in the same boat.
i'm occasionally happy with some small things in life, but generally depressed and hopeless.

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 1h 13m
No, but maybe with 35.

I'm afraid of reincarnation and then all the shit starts again. :fuk:

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

Everything is predetermined.
★★★
21d 12h 9m
I'm planning on roping when both my parents die. They're the only 2 people who care about me. I'll have nothing left once they're gone.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
18d 18h 7m
i would rope but i would rather exist then not exist because there is no heaven or afterlife.