Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else find it funny how...

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
The majority of incels are:
  • nw0
  • 6 ft or taller
  • 7+ inch dick
  • gymcelled or have good frame
  • neurotypical
  • white
... and they still cry about lookism. You mog most normies you stupid fucks.

inb4 "muh face"
Tell that to @FiveFourManlet who is forced to sell his dick cheese for a living. Or @CopingGymcel who committed sudoku over his subhuman hairline.

I'm ~NW4, 5'9 or 5'10 idk, 5 inch or 5.5, narrow shoulder tiny wrists and fat belly, autistic bipolar AVPD. I am white though.

Man, I'm really doxxing myself. Should probably delete my account or something.

• 6 ft or taller
im going to stop you right there

I'm ~NW4, 5'9 or 5'10 idk, 5 inch or 5.5, narrow shoulder tiny wrists and fat belly, autistic bipolar AVPD. I am white though.

Man, I'm really doxxing myself. Should probably delete my account or something.
tbh:chad:

I’ll admit that the main reason for my inceldom is my autism. I’m not hideously ugly or anything. I’m just not attractive enough to spark interest in foids.

lol 5 4manlet sells his dick cheese?

I’ll admit that the main reason for my inceldom is my autism. I’m not hideously ugly or anything. I’m just not attractive enough to spark interest in foids.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

0.something at 17 here
6 ft or taller
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7+ inch dick
soon, once I begin jelquing
gymcelled or have good frame
more or less but by no way I mog chad
neurotypical
chances are that if you are in forums such as these you aren't NT at fucking all
yes I am white, so are all the fucking normies I befriend and compete with me

jfl at your copes, you are 6'2 dude who gets approached in clubs while I am the scary rapist looking guy who is called weird whenever he says something just a bit far off, jfl

0.something at 17 here

hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

soon, once I begin jelquing

more or less but by no way I mog chad

chances are that if you are in forums such as these you aren't NT at fucking all

yes I am white, so are all the fucking normies I befriend and compete with me

jfl at your copes, you are 6'2 dude who gets approached in clubs while I am the scary rapist looking guy who is called weird whenever he says something just a bit far off, jfl
I'm not 6'2 idiot. Even 40 y.o truecels like @Mainländer get approached at clubs

I’m just memeing bro, I’m sure you’re legit
I think my activity on here is proof enough that I’m not a fakecel tbh. I never leave my house because of social anxiety.

also majority don't take showers, ded srs. You deserve to be incel if this describes you.

rip @CopingGymcel
the DNP hit too hard tbh

I think my activity on here is proof enough that I’m not a fakecel tbh. I never leave my house because of social anxiety.
Not to challenge your status as an incel, but there have been many fakecels and LARPers who were active and had high post counts

The few on here like that are probably the ones who call themselves incel because they can only get sub7 girls for sex. Assholes.

Excuse me jerk? I'm 5'10 and I have a 6 inch long neck, my wrists are so small it looks like the skin is shrink wrapped around the bones, my ass is gigantic, my chin recesses almost completely into my neck, I'm norwooded at 19, I've suffered from dysthymia and major depressive disorder since I was 11, and I spent most of my childhood in physical therapy for bullshit diagnoses from quacks. Oh yeah I'm totally fucking in the top 5% of the population genetically.

Fakecel warned for bragging on two occasions crying about fakecels.
The irony.

JUST FUCK MY BANDWIDTH UP

im 6ft+ but i have micropenis im fakecel?

cheers bruh, never began for us. its beyond over
good point I forgot about that one.

MOST OF YOU ARE STILL TEENAGERS. YOUR BALLS HAVEN'T EVEN DROPPED YET

no I'm the same

tfw>
nw3
5'8
4.9 inch dick
framecel
im white tho, so that means i can get laid right? :feelstastyman:
Just go to a third world country and betabuxx a desperate whore br0

This is how some ethnics think. JFL.

Define micro

Even normies are incel now due to feminism
micropenis its a term used for describe dicks around 1inch-2inch erected, in my case its 1inch dick, im 6+ but im dicklet, dickcel

micropenis its a term used for describe dicks around 1inch-2inch erected, in my case its 1inch dick, im 6+ but im dicklet, dickcel
Damn brah. How are ur looks? Did u ever get close to ascending and the girl "feels" or sees it and changed her mind. Dm if u want