Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women say they want a tall dude because...

Ved

Ved

Greycel
...they want to feel "protected". Okay, let's bear out that logic. Usually, if you want someone to protect you in such a scenario, that would imply that the person you need "protecting from" is shorter than the person who is "protecting" you. Oooga booga, Grug bigger man, puny male lose. Cool, makes sense if you're a caveman, and women for some reason still wanna larp that out in the real world seemingly in perpetuity. Cool beans, chick, it's whatevz. Slight problem here though... You want that dude to specifically be taller THAN YOU. You don't want them to be taller than some random, nondescript guy of your non-concern. When was the last time you heard some guy failing to protect his girlfriend from a rapist because of size? Never. It doesn't happen. Guns/combat blades exist. Someone trying to rape your lady? Not happening chief, just shoot the fucker in the head, dude deserves less than a quick death for being a piece of shit, but whatever, it's over with and done, and TALLNESS had jack diddly squat to do with it. Like it was not even a factor tangentially speaking. But women appear to be stuck in the Stone Age as far as their sexual selection strategy is concerned it seems, because it's ALWAYS something to do with physical/dispositional dominance. And they're always running that calculation in the back of their heads, to get that right ooga-booga feeling but without all the oogaing and boogaing. They, once again, want the cake, and to eat it too. AGAIN.

And we men totally humour them. 100%, we ain't just humouring them, we are totally enjoying it, most of us it seems. Why? Do you think half of us would be here right now, bitter and suffering in agonizing solitude, reaching depths of nihilistic thought that no human should ever reach? Due to no longer having a viable framework for something as foundational, significant and primal as SEXUALITY? And not only that, but you're a dude... a male. You ain't on recruit difficulty, you're on nightmare mode. And you either need to git gud or git to being irrelevant because while not everyone cares about women struggling at the bottom - an even ABSURDLY LESS amount of people care about males in that same scenario. You just got jack squat. You're even less than zero - you're null. You don't freaking register on any kind of radar, it's insane. And it WILL 100% drive you insane unless you fight in tirelessly day in and day out.

Young men are THE HIGHEST at risk demographic for successful suicide. But women attempt it more, and in more ways. You know what that particular black pill tells you? It tells you that the male spirit is so defeated and ambivalent that men don't even TRY the whole "cry for help" tactic of turning their life around. They know it doesn't work like that for them. What's more tragic than a girl being suicidal? A boy who simply committed suicide - and nobody "saw it coming". Why would they? That dude knew better than that. He was just ready to go and finally okay with it, and like a "real man" he got up and got shit done, he did the thing. He killed himself, and not a single peep or forewarning was ever signalled from him. He just told himself - "alright, get up off your ass and kill yourself, dude, you're finally 'okay with it' now". And in case you're wondering, oh yes, 100% shorter men have been shown to be more suicidal than taller males, quite significantly so. So that's another neat little fact... that women ignore into oblivion just like the rest of the things they hypergone out of their minds (and they're REALLY good at it, like to such absurd degree that it's like watching witchcraft everytime I see it happen).

So.... Now let's bring it ALLLL the way back to the beginning. Now... PLEASE... Just.... Fuckin' RIDDLE ME THIS, SAMANTHA:

Do you actually need to feel "protected" from other big, scary men? Or are you doing what it ACTUALLY looks like you're doing and saying you need to feel "protected" from yourself....? And if I'm right.... then why? And furthermore... Why are you pretending that you want "equality" - or no I'm sorry - EQUITY (because equality wasn't good enough for them, they decided), when you can't even give up this super simple, base and obsolete sexual vice you've held onto since the days of ancient past where rape WAS THE NORM pretty much? What's the deal chick? Do you want to feel dominated, or do you want to feel equal - perhaps even DOMINANT (actually dominant) for a change? Do you want to feel protected, or do you want to feel strong, independent and "empowered" (because apparently you don't know how to empower yourself, you need men once again to do it for you). Do you want the cake for later.... or do you want to eat it? Which one is it? YOU CANNOT HAVE BOTH, PICK ONE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. YOU BREAK MEN'S HEADS when you force them to adhere to this absurd bullshit, ladies, and what's worse, YOU DON'T EVEN CARE about them afterwards, not in the slightest. You have made the illogical logical and the nonsensical... SENSICAL. Because you don't know how to pick a goddamn lane, not even to save your life (sometimes literally - domestic abuse statistics anyone?)

This entire journey has forced to become what I can only describe as my own special version of religious. Para-religious. I didn't have a choice. The level of your dysfunction is approaching SATANIC levels, ladies, that's where you've taken me. You know how Christians used to say back in the creationism craze that fossils and evidence of evolution were placed there to "test their faith", but they once again got that shit entirely wrong. Women, god put you here to test MY FAITH. My faith in not just humanity, god or whatever, but rather... everything, dude.

You don't deserve the bodies' god/nature gave y'all, not with that nasty, distasteful void-mind you often have; and as a result I have become almost entirely sexually indifferent to real women. From something that is entirely psychological, not in any way physical. Congrats. Ya finally convinced my dick as well. Didn't think you could pull it off, but oh fuck was I wrong, lol. Have fun continuing to hit yourselves, you subconscious DDLG-having-ass tramps. Gross AF.

I like your writing style.

...they want to feel "protected". Okay, let's bear out that logic. Usually, if you want someone to protect you in such a scenario, that would imply that the person you need "protecting from" is shorter than the person who is "protecting" you. Oooga booga, Grug bigger man, puny male lose. Cool, makes sense if you're a caveman, and women for some reason still wanna larp that out in the real world seemingly in perpetuity. Cool beans, chick, it's whatevz. Slight problem here though... You want that dude to specifically be taller THAN YOU. You don't want them to be taller than some random, nondescript guy of your non-concern. When was the last time you heard some guy failing to protect his girlfriend from a rapist because of size? Never. It doesn't happen. Guns/combat blades exist. Someone trying to rape your lady? Not happening chief, just shoot the fucker in the head, dude deserves less than a quick death for being a piece of shit, but whatever, it's over with and done, and TALLNESS had jack diddly squat to do with it. Like it was not even a factor tangentially speaking. But women appear to be stuck in the Stone Age as far as their sexual selection strategy is concerned it seems, because it's ALWAYS something to do with physical/dispositional dominance. And they're always running that calculation in the back of their heads, to get that right ooga-booga feeling but without all the oogaing and boogaing. They, once again, want the cake, and to eat it too. AGAIN.

And we men totally humour them. 100%, we ain't just humouring them, we are totally enjoying it, most of us it seems. Why? Do you think half of us would be here right now, bitter and suffering in agonizing solitude, reaching depths of nihilistic thought that no human should ever reach? Due to no longer having a viable framework for something as foundational, significant and primal as SEXUALITY? And not only that, but you're a dude... a male. You ain't on recruit difficulty, you're on nightmare mode. And you either need to git gud or git to being irrelevant because while not everyone cares about women struggling at the bottom - an even ABSURDLY LESS amount of people care about males in that same scenario. You just got jack squat. You're even less than zero - you're null. You don't freaking register on any kind of radar, it's insane. And it WILL 100% drive you insane unless you fight in tirelessly day in and day out.

Young men are THE HIGHEST at risk demographic for successful suicide. But women attempt it more, and in more ways. You know what that particular black pill tells you? It tells you that the male spirit is so defeated and ambivalent that men don't even TRY the whole "cry for help" tactic of turning their life around. They know it doesn't work like that for them. What's more tragic than a girl being suicidal? A boy who simply committed suicide - and nobody "saw it coming". Why would they? That dude knew better than that. He was just ready to go and finally okay with it, and like a "real man" he got up and got shit done, he did the thing. He killed himself, and not a single peep or forewarning was ever signalled from him. He just told himself - "alright, get up off your ass and kill yourself, dude, you're finally 'okay with it' now". And in case you're wondering, oh yes, 100% shorter men have been shown to be more suicidal than taller males, quite significantly so. So that's another neat little fact... that women ignore into oblivion just like the rest of the things they hypergone out of their minds (and they're REALLY good at it, like to such absurd degree that it's like watching witchcraft everytime I see it happen).

So.... Now let's bring it ALLLL the way back to the beginning. Now... PLEASE... Just.... Fuckin' RIDDLE ME THIS, SAMANTHA:

Do you actually need to feel "protected" from other big, scary men? Or are you doing what it ACTUALLY looks like you're doing and saying you need to feel "protected" from yourself....? And if I'm right.... then why? And furthermore... Why are you pretending that you want "equality" - or no I'm sorry - EQUITY (because equality wasn't good enough for them, they decided), when you can't even give up this super simple, base and obsolete sexual vice you've held onto since the days of ancient past where rape WAS THE NORM pretty much? What's the deal chick? Do you want to feel dominated, or do you want to feel equal - perhaps even DOMINANT (actually dominant) for a change? Do you want to feel protected, or do you want to feel strong, independent and "empowered" (because apparently you don't know how to empower yourself, you need men once again to do it for you). Do you want the cake for later.... or do you want to eat it? Which one is it? YOU CANNOT HAVE BOTH, PICK ONE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. YOU BREAK MEN'S HEADS when you force them to adhere to this absurd bullshit, ladies, and what's worse, YOU DON'T EVEN CARE about them afterwards, not in the slightest. You have made the illogical logical and the nonsensical... SENSICAL. Because you don't know how to pick a goddamn lane, not even to save your life (sometimes literally - domestic abuse statistics anyone?)

This entire journey has forced to become what I can only describe as my own special version of religious. Para-religious. I didn't have a choice. The level of your dysfunction is approaching SATANIC levels, ladies, that's where you've taken me. You know how Christians used to say back in the creationism craze that fossils and evidence of evolution were placed there to "test their faith", but they once again got that shit entirely wrong. Women, god put you here to test MY FAITH. My faith in not just humanity, god or whatever, but rather... everything, dude.

You don't deserve the bodies' god/nature gave y'all, not with that nasty, distasteful void-mind you often have; and as a result I have become almost entirely sexually indifferent to real women. From something that is entirely psychological, not in any way physical. Congrats. Ya finally convinced my dick as well. Didn't think you could pull it off, but oh fuck was I wrong, lol. Have fun continuing to hit yourselves, you subconscious DDLG-having-ass tramps. Gross AF.

Yet she multiplied her promiscuity, remembering the days of her youth, when she had prostituted herself in the land of Egypt 20and lusted after their lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions.

Cope harder

They like height because the majority of the time a bigger man will beat the shorter man in hand to hand combat.
Women want the strongest, most dominant man possible but they refuse to acknowledge it.
It's the same reason the silverback does all the fucking and the others just sit in a corner and masturbate.
High iq post by the way I've never heard this been said before

Cope harder
There's always at least one of you, isn't there?

I hope you start to feel better and become a less resentful person, sir. I really mean that, I know how people like you "think". That shit is literal hell.

There's always at least one of you, isn't there?

I hope you start to feel better and become a less resentful person, sir. I really mean that, I know how people like you "think". That shit is literal hell.
Hello new user

I'm a misantrophe

You will become one of us once you start the thread exploration

Dnr

Hello new user

I'm a misantrophe

You will become one of us once you start the thread exploration
I'm not new, I just lurk a lot.

And no thanks, I'm not joining your club, I'm fine with my own special, little place here in between the two polar opposites. Gets pretty lonely, I gotta say, sometimes... It's like we all forgotten how to count to fucking 3 as a species thanks to the brain rot. It's quite disconcerting... but also vaguely amusing…

why even

read every word
ty, good sir

If they wanted protection they would date a midget with a gun

Women like big men, big penises, big dollars, etc. Hell i saw a poll where women were asked if they prefer a guy that makes big shits vs less big shits and they chose big shits.

amazon women also are tallfag only,
but prob won't say anything direspectful to manlets becuase they want manlets to subscribe to their onlyfans

i saw a poll where women were asked if they prefer a guy that makes big shits vs less big shits and they chose big shits.
That is absolutely disgusting, if true.

People who go into an avenue of long-form discussion where reading is required (such as this here forum, obviously), only to state how they chose not to read OP because reading hard I guess(?)(??) are a special brand of autistic that is so far beyond my pay grade to even comprehend I'm having hot flashes. Where's my autistic godhead meme art when I need it.....

Only aesthetics matter not usability aka looks >>> life
Being tall doesn't make you as a man aesthetically more pleasing. It just stretches you out - literally.

How is that relevant
Tom Cruise is a manlet, yet no spontaneous deformity has sprung to form up on his face or anywhere on his body. In fact, he's widely considered highly attractive, until women figure out the movie magic answer to short dudes in a movie where they need to talk to a female. A literal soapbox.
height is a separate factor than face and it's a constant meaning it's always a positive despite of other traits
Tallness has absolutely zip to do with determining the overall ACTUAL aesthetic perfection rate of a male's anatomy and features. Tallness just makes you long, lanky and b e e g , THAT'S IT. There is nothing on a male's body that is aesthetically enhanced individually speaking that a woman will point to and be like, "oh yeah, i like the way that thing now slopes like that or bends/whatever". Females just love the size factor, the size domination, THAT'S IT, bro. She's getting off to you domineering over her, bro, it ain't really about you, don't get it twisted.
-Being tall and handsome is ALWAYS better looking than being short and handsome, doesn't mean short and handsome is incel

-Being tall and ugly is ALWAYS better than short and ugly
WOmen will 100% the majority of the time go with a tall & ugly bastard than the cute & short boyo. Because their deprived minds focus on the dominance aspect of sex when it comes to the bedroom. You are fucking a grown woman pretending to be a little girl trapped in an adult woman's body who is getting ravaged by her much older, much bigger and stronger metropolitan Neanderthal beastman bf. Women's brains never left that fucking cave, breh, they still in there scumming it up with the rest.

Last edited:
It’s all about dominance

No they dont , girls like handsome people not tall people

You can be masc chad face but 170cm will slay mor3 than tall ugly

Do you think our genetic hardwiring changed just because we happened to have a few millennia of civilization?
It absolutely did. Just not in some of THE MOST important ways (our normative sexual selectors).

No it didn't. That's not how evolution works. Significant changes take hundreds of thousands of years to manifest.
This is neurology, dude. That shit doesn't take that long. Neuroplasticity pretty much proved that. We ain't trying to grow an extra limb, we're just trying to change something as silly as A NORM.

They want someone to reach the top shelf anything else is your insecure projection inkwel

But the traits you're complaining about are prevalent in everyone's DNA nigga :feelsseriously:
Sexual preference does not transmit through DNA, it can't. All your conscious attributes, all the things you know about and can thus succinctly express (and sometimes NOT even have to explicitly express, for this covers your implicit thought TOO). All of that shit, ALL OF THAT - it can be changed. Adjusted, influenced and retuned. Sensually based desire and arousal are parts of the primal brain, the lower brain of the gut biome. That communicates with the "anchor" node located in the brain up top; and guess what? That can be rewired. Oh, 100% it can. It ain't even all that difficult, we do it all the time without thinking.

So all women around the world coincidentally just chose to "want it that way" independently from one another without any influence of genetics?
Genetics play some role, but now you're just getting into the whole nature vs nurture argument. Also, Our genetics deviate WIDELY between cultures. The only thing that our genetics has a say in is how we express affect and traits. It is not the be-all end-all like some overseeing hivemind network. People are free to deviate as much as they want, and they do. Women just deviate less because foid/void-brain.
Mental illness steming from abuse or hormone deficiencies. Not the norm, thus irrelevant to the argument.
Wrong. Gayness is determined by perception and language modules/centers of the brain. Abuse and hormone "deficiency" is essentially what happened with savage-age men when women piled on with the neoteny traits due to child rape and child-CHILD rearing. I prefer the gay men's version of "growing pains", at least that version involves partying and hardcore drugs.

No, deviations are no higher than one or two percentage points.
I was talking about sexual expression, bro. And those just happen to be two or so points, but they're two VERY IMPORTANT points. People use genetics and DNA as an excuse not to change because they just don't feel like it. That's it.
You still haven't explained how or why all women mysteriously choose not find you attractive if genetics are irrelevant.
Genetics are relevant for physical traits expressed and affects. It does NOT determine which of those same traits BECOME the attractive and desired ones - WE DO THAT. INDIVIDUALLY at first, then those preferences aggregate as norms of some kind, but once again those are simply suggestions, not set in stone. The reason why foids and just people in general don't wish to deviate from the script is because they're stupid, lazy and unimaginative. It's the same reason why people just listen to top 40, when there's music services with an UNFATHOMABLE amount of talented yet barely known artists contained within them. Normie brain rot.
Wtf is this GrAy on about :lul:
I'm trying to explain to you that gay men are their own "gender" that grew up adjacent to the current genders, and that all the reasons you listed out as to why they exist were in fact history repeating itself evolutionarily speaking. And you're too dim to separate relation from causation.

this whole thread is very insteresting... I'm saving the link mirin when u guys express ur opinions... I do think though that women care more about the way they feel rather than how reality works.... There's a reason why girls will never care about how the average guy feel but will always cry and become a victim whenever a random bad feeling occurs in her... They don't wanna learn life, they just want to get carried by the system... Feminists are fighting for a system where they get carried just for having a vagina...
And guess what ? it's happening already. In engineering, a less qualified girl can be picked for a job over a better dude just because she has a vagina...
Most feminists cry about how they have been traumatized by men in their lives, but what they don't realize is that most "bad guys" victims are actually men... Most victims from crimes are men (a lot more than women), but yet they take female trauma as a motif for feminism LOL... Reality (data and stats) shows that men have A LOT MORE suicides than women but yet girls are the real victims LOL...
Again, only their feelings matter, not reality

Young men are THE HIGHEST at risk demographic for successful suicide. But women attempt it more, and in more ways. You know what that particular black pill tells you? It tells you that the male spirit is so defeated and ambivalent that men don't even TRY the whole "cry for help" tactic of turning their life around. They know it doesn't work like that for them. What's more tragic than a girl being suicidal? A boy who simply committed suicide - and nobody "saw it coming". Why would they? That dude knew better than that. He was just ready to go and finally okay with it, and like a "real man" he got up and got shit done, he did the thing. He killed himself, and not a single peep or forewarning was ever signalled from him. He just told himself - "alright, get up off your ass and kill yourself, dude, you're finally 'okay with it' now".

Btw that's extremly true, It doesn't matter what I do in my family, they've never cared about me or my mental health... Whenever I vent my mom used to just shut me up and project her whole hate on men to me... On the other hand whenever my younger female cousin feels bad, the whole family adapts to her to confort and motivate her... What's funny is that my cousin at 17 already has a bodycount of 6 and hates every guy (unless he's hot where she deludes herself that a hot guy will save her from her whatever fuk depression she's in) and speaks like a fkn karen feminist already...
Women are literally feelings... That's why most of them are arrogant sluts who think they have a lot of worth, and they get depressed whenever reality shows them that they are just low IQ holes getting exploited by "hot guys" who then turn out to be manipulative pervert narcis... But doesn't matter, they'll find another hot guy, "feel good" and get used again, and go back to feeling like an empowered feminist...
They are literally just moods and feelings, 0 logic in their brains just because of how society has made it easy for vaginas...
If you're a guy and ever take these girls seriously, you're a cuck...
Women have no use besides sex and company... That's why they'll always be inferior to men... Because men's hormones actually makes them not afraid of facing and fighting reality, that's why men aren't afraid of learning different things deeply, even if it annoys them... Most women can't even force themselves to learn how to cook a good meal even cuz of their lazy "muh I'm not submissive" ass

bruh I just wrote a whole big ass high effort message and I have to wait for approval

women do not usually genuinely want suicide they want social media sympathy feeding their egos its called histrionic personality disorder.

Women are subconsciously blackpilled so they generally know that getting with a short dude not only is it over for their sons but they will deal with social fallout for being with a short dude and they will constantly get questions about it.
Subconsciously they know taller men are more likely to be CEO's etc.

Women are subconsciously blackpilled so they generally know that getting with a short dude not only is it over for their sons but they will deal with social fallout for being with a short dude and they will constantly get questions about it.
Subconsciously they know taller men are more likely to be CEO's etc.
lol sure, dude

i wish i was a 6'6" NBA player and not some 5'6" inbred sandnigger

elaborate basedmanlet style cope. nothing will save you from the combatpill and your inferiority.

Sexual preference does not transmit through DNA, it can't. All your conscious attributes, all the things you know about and can thus succinctly express (and sometimes NOT even have to explicitly express, for this covers your implicit thought TOO). All of that shit, ALL OF THAT - it can be changed. Adjusted, influenced and retuned. Sensually based desire and arousal are parts of the primal brain, the lower brain of the gut biome. That communicates with the "anchor" node located in the brain up top; and guess what? That can be rewired. Oh, 100% it can. It ain't even all that difficult, we do it all the time without thinking.
galactic level cope
how do you explain fisherian runaway in animals then? sexual selection can be and is transmitted via genes

Based GrAYcel rant.

Tallness has absolutely zip to do with determining the overall ACTUAL aesthetic perfection rate of a male's anatomy and features. Tallness just makes you long, lanky and b e e g , THAT'S IT. There is nothing on a male's body that is aesthetically enhanced individually speaking that a woman will point to and be like, "oh yeah, i like the way that thing now slopes like that or bends/whatever". Females just love the size factor, the size domination, THAT'S IT, bro. She's getting off to you domineering over her, bro, it ain't really about you, don't get it twisted.
Taller people have larger frames and can put on more muscle mass. This translates to the cavewoman need to feel protected.

Read it all and will have to read again as to many brutal truths and my mind can't absorb the shock on first reading.

But what do you mean by Para-religious?

But what do you mean by Para-religious?
Well, I have this weird thing where I can't get myself to even PRETEND to believe stuff because it does this weird thing to my head where I start dissociating hardcore, up to the point where I'm pretty sure it caused me to psychosis Because I was saying too many things that I didn't even mean. And ever since then it's been a struggle to maintain my sense of self because apparently (and I did not know this before) body dysmorphia has an exacerbating effect on psychosis due to your body being tied to your sense of self.

Well, I have this weird thing where I can't get myself to even PRETEND to believe stuff because it does this weird thing to my head where I start dissociating hardcore, up to the point where I'm pretty sure it caused me to psychosis Because I was saying too many things that I didn't even mean. And ever since then it's been a struggle to maintain my sense of self because apparently (and I did not know this before) body dysmorphia has an exacerbating effect on psychosis due to your body being tied to your sense of self.
That's deep is that.