Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women say they want a tall dude because...

...they want to feel "protected". Okay, let's bear out that logic.
>logic

Your first mistake is trying to reason with them using logical thinking.

...they want to feel "protected". Okay, let's bear out that logic. Usually, if you want someone to protect you in such a scenario, that would imply that the person you need "protecting from" is shorter than the person who is "protecting" you. Oooga booga, Grug bigger man, puny male lose. Cool, makes sense if you're a caveman, and women for some reason still wanna larp that out in the real world seemingly in perpetuity. Cool beans, chick, it's whatevz. Slight problem here though... You want that dude to specifically be taller THAN YOU. You don't want them to be taller than some random, nondescript guy of your non-concern. When was the last time you heard some guy failing to protect his girlfriend from a rapist because of size? Never. It doesn't happen. Guns/combat blades exist. Someone trying to rape your lady? Not happening chief, just shoot the fucker in the head, dude deserves less than a quick death for being a piece of shit, but whatever, it's over with and done, and TALLNESS had jack diddly squat to do with it. Like it was not even a factor tangentially speaking. But women appear to be stuck in the Stone Age as far as their sexual selection strategy is concerned it seems, because it's ALWAYS something to do with physical/dispositional dominance. And they're always running that calculation in the back of their heads, to get that right ooga-booga feeling but without all the oogaing and boogaing. They, once again, want the cake, and to eat it too. AGAIN.

And we men totally humour them. 100%, we ain't just humouring them, we are totally enjoying it, most of us it seems. Why? Do you think half of us would be here right now, bitter and suffering in agonizing solitude, reaching depths of nihilistic thought that no human should ever reach? Due to no longer having a viable framework for something as foundational, significant and primal as SEXUALITY? And not only that, but you're a dude... a male. You ain't on recruit difficulty, you're on nightmare mode. And you either need to git gud or git to being irrelevant because while not everyone cares about women struggling at the bottom - an even ABSURDLY LESS amount of people care about males in that same scenario. You just got jack squat. You're even less than zero - you're null. You don't freaking register on any kind of radar, it's insane. And it WILL 100% drive you insane unless you fight in tirelessly day in and day out.

Young men are THE HIGHEST at risk demographic for successful suicide. But women attempt it more, and in more ways. You know what that particular black pill tells you? It tells you that the male spirit is so defeated and ambivalent that men don't even TRY the whole "cry for help" tactic of turning their life around. They know it doesn't work like that for them. What's more tragic than a girl being suicidal? A boy who simply committed suicide - and nobody "saw it coming". Why would they? That dude knew better than that. He was just ready to go and finally okay with it, and like a "real man" he got up and got shit done, he did the thing. He killed himself, and not a single peep or forewarning was ever signalled from him. He just told himself - "alright, get up off your ass and kill yourself, dude, you're finally 'okay with it' now". And in case you're wondering, oh yes, 100% shorter men have been shown to be more suicidal than taller males, quite significantly so. So that's another neat little fact... that women ignore into oblivion just like the rest of the things they hypergone out of their minds (and they're REALLY good at it, like to such absurd degree that it's like watching witchcraft everytime I see it happen).

So.... Now let's bring it ALLLL the way back to the beginning. Now... PLEASE... Just.... Fuckin' RIDDLE ME THIS, SAMANTHA:

Do you actually need to feel "protected" from other big, scary men? Or are you doing what it ACTUALLY looks like you're doing and saying you need to feel "protected" from yourself....? And if I'm right.... then why? And furthermore... Why are you pretending that you want "equality" - or no I'm sorry - EQUITY (because equality wasn't good enough for them, they decided), when you can't even give up this super simple, base and obsolete sexual vice you've held onto since the days of ancient past where rape WAS THE NORM pretty much? What's the deal chick? Do you want to feel dominated, or do you want to feel equal - perhaps even DOMINANT (actually dominant) for a change? Do you want to feel protected, or do you want to feel strong, independent and "empowered" (because apparently you don't know how to empower yourself, you need men once again to do it for you). Do you want the cake for later.... or do you want to eat it? Which one is it? YOU CANNOT HAVE BOTH, PICK ONE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. YOU BREAK MEN'S HEADS when you force them to adhere to this absurd bullshit, ladies, and what's worse, YOU DON'T EVEN CARE about them afterwards, not in the slightest. You have made the illogical logical and the nonsensical... SENSICAL. Because you don't know how to pick a goddamn lane, not even to save your life (sometimes literally - domestic abuse statistics anyone?)

This entire journey has forced to become what I can only describe as my own special version of religious. Para-religious. I didn't have a choice. The level of your dysfunction is approaching SATANIC levels, ladies, that's where you've taken me. You know how Christians used to say back in the creationism craze that fossils and evidence of evolution were placed there to "test their faith", but they once again got that shit entirely wrong. Women, god put you here to test MY FAITH. My faith in not just humanity, god or whatever, but rather... everything, dude.

You don't deserve the bodies' god/nature gave y'all, not with that nasty, distasteful void-mind you often have; and as a result I have become almost entirely sexually indifferent to real women. From something that is entirely psychological, not in any way physical. Congrats. Ya finally convinced my dick as well. Didn't think you could pull it off, but oh fuck was I wrong, lol. Have fun continuing to hit yourselves, you subconscious DDLG-having-ass tramps. Gross AF.
You mean eat the cake and want it too.

" you can't eat your cake and have it too"

Well, I have this weird thing where I can't get myself to even PRETEND to believe stuff because it does this weird thing to my head where I start dissociating hardcore, up to the point where I'm pretty sure it caused me to psychosis Because I was saying too many things that I didn't even mean. And ever since then it's been a struggle to maintain my sense of self because apparently (and I did not know this before) body dysmorphia has an exacerbating effect on psychosis due to your body being tied to your sense of self.
I was thinking of that word exacerbating