Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else dread people leaving this site, possibly ascending while you grow older and older and never leave here?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Seeing people leaving, getting banned, moving on from this site makes me depressed asfuck. Makes me think like im gonna be here 15 years from now while all of you have ascended and im here rotting still spamming f5 for alerts.

I will be stuck here rotting until the day i rope, and all of you have moved on with your lifes

:feelsthink:
:feelsugh:
:cryfeels:
:feelsrope:

no one ever ascended on here, except few dumbs who had gfs before joining site

Let’s hope to hell that it isn’t over for you, man.

no one ever ascended on here, except few dumbs who had gfs before joining site
Cope, obviously some people ascend, but its never gonna be me.

It takes me back to when i was a child, and everyone was getting picked home after school by their parents.They went slowly one by one, until it was only me left. It was now getting late and dark and my parents weren't there. I felt so alone and abandoned. Just waiting for my turn too.

Cope, obviously some people ascend, but its never gonna be me.

It takes me back to when i was a child, and everyone was getting picked home after school by their parents.They went slowly one by one, until it was only me left. It was now getting late and dark and my parents weren't there. I felt so alone and abandoned. Just waiting for my turn too.
cope, every single person roped

I don't care about what other people do, but I certainly don't want to be here any longer. Not just because of inceldom, but because I will continue to age, and youngcels will continue to join the site. I need to find a better way to cope.

I fear it but I also long that all of the users incluiding me get to expirience that joy

This forum is dying.

That will never happen if you're a truecel. I'm stuck here until I die.

They were fakecel cucks if so, but they still ascended so I wish them those faggots the best

Not sure that I'll still be alive in 15 years, tbh I don't really want to be. I hate time passing, things changing, and growing older. Actually it amazes me that people think it's okay to subject others to this shit, to suffering, to their inevitable death, and to know that everything which they value will be reduced to nothing, all of it being out of their control. It's worse than murder tbh, it feels like a sick joke.

Not sure that I'll still be alive in 15 years, tbh I don't really want to be. I hate time passing, things changing, and growing older. Actually it amazes me that people think it's okay to subject others to this shit, to suffering, to their inevitable death, and to know that everything which they value will be reduced to nothing, all of it being out of their control. It's worse than murder tbh, it feels like a sick joke.
The most evil thing you can do is to give birth to someone and send them to this horrible earth

I will not ascend. I will most likely rope next year. I will most likely be banned before then, so noone will care.

Seeing people leaving, getting banned, moving on from this site makes me depressed asfuck. Makes me think like im gonna be here 15 years from now while all of you have ascended and im here rotting still spamming f5 for alerts.

I will be stuck here rotting until the day i rope, and all of you have moved on with your lifes

:feelsthink:
:feelsugh:
:cryfeels:
:feelsrope:
no tbh. I will have to leave at some point regardless for my practices

Yes it's one of my worst fears tbh ( to be honest )

i get really sad,it feels like a family member dying but with the added effect of me caring