Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone dark triad maxxing here?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
It is a science backed fact that people that possess these traits are considered successful and attractive. Do you know about some good resources to learn to emulate narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy? People who have these traits develop it during their early years but I haven't seen any proof that it can't be emulated. We just need some good resources.

bad idea as an ugly male

bad idea as an ugly male

This is not directly related to looks. Think about it like hypnotism. It takes the focus away from looks somehow. You don't fight on looks but on a different league. At least worth trying.

Last edited:
I do this. there is slight hope in it. I should probably delve deeper into it

It's a natural thing. As a child, you start developing your dark-triad personality, and growing older you learn how to be better, by trial and error, and by experiences.

That only world for Chad, as an ugly make you will just look edgy

Cope imo. You need opportunity to get it working. I don't know about you, but I am just a cog in the machine. It would either not matter or it would get me very little benefit.

That only world for Chad, as an ugly make you will just look edgy

Looking edgy sometimes helps to be respected. If you look like a psychopath people cannot say you look ugly. At least not to your face because you might kill them. Simple logic. I mean even being afraid of is a virtue compared to being nothing.

I wouldn't recommend it tbh. I dark triad maxxed for a bit and I honestly regretted it. Its not worth it and it will bite you in the ass if you aren't that way naturally.

Looking edgy sometimes helps to be respected. If you look like a psychopath people cannot say you look ugly. At least not to your face because you might kill them. Simple logic. I mean even being afraid of is a virtue compared to being nothing.
they won't be afraid of you though probably, they will just make fun of you and act like you are some edgy teen (even if you aren't a teen)

I'm a hopeless case.
Darktriad

How do you even max it?

darc triadic fag I would be :/
who will listen

sometimes, someone, not enough

Never fully indulged in this but I should because these bias and unfair whores don't deserve good treatment from me at all.

I have too much empathy for this. I can't change who I am.

I'm the kind of person who feels bad finding a 100 euro banknote because someone might be sad because he or she lost it.

JFL at even thinking I could be dark triad.

This is why I never could try PUA either.

Over for empathycels.

I'm the kind of person who feels bad finding a 100 euro banknote because someone might be sad because he or she lost it.

Over for empathycels.

I was like this for a long time. Then I managed to change it a little bit. Now I am still a good observer. I still have empathy. I understand people's emotions but currently I don't care. I focus on maximizing my outcomes in situations. I ask myself "what would he/she do if she was me and I was in her position." She would not help me if I ask a favor and now she asks for example. This helps me immediately change my behavior.

I started developing this, but it doesn't get me laid

How are you going to emulate being low inhib for example? How are you going to emulate lack of guilt? How are you going to stop sweating or stop your puls from raising? These are traits you are born with.

How are you going to emulate being low inhib for example? How are you going to emulate lack of guilt? How are you going to stop sweating or stop your puls from raising? These are traits you are born with.
training... you train to become more dark and unforgiving. you become it. you don't emulate it.

It is a science backed fact that people that possess these traits are considered successful and attractive. Do you know about some good resources to learn to emulate narcissism, machiavellianism, and psychopathy? People who have these traits develop it during their early years but I haven't seen any proof that it can't be emulated. We just need some good resources.
ER had dark traits but he didn’t get anywhere

My Machiavellian score is very high , and that’s just about the only dark triad trait I have.

With my appearance, playing up narcissism simply looks ridiculous.

And I’m way too high inhib to attempt psychopathy traits

Cope imo. You need opportunity to get it working. I don't know about you, but I am just a cog in the machine. It would either not matter or it would get me very little benefit.
This. Only successful people can do this. If you are a nobody, a subordinate, you have a boss but you aren't anyone else's boss, etc. there's no point. You have no room to be competitive.

I found a wallet with an ID and $70 but I didn't contact him or attempt to give it back. I might've told him if he dropped it in front of me depending on how uncucked I think he is.

I found a wallet with an ID and $70 but I didn't contact him or attempt to give it back. I might've told him if he dropped it in front of me depending on how uncucked I think he is.

You should contact him and give it back. At least the ID and this shit. He would probably let you keep a chunk of this money (maybe all of it) just to get his documents back.

ER had dark traits but he didn’t get anywhere
This lmao. That dude was a major narcissist.
He probably could have darktriadmaxxed and gotten laid if he wasn't autistic.

It seems to me though, that most normies are dark triad maxxed.
It has to do with the culture. It may not be obvious, but our culture today is very different than what it was for most of our ancestors. Aside from the obvious lack of monogamy, religiousness is mostly absent, community and nation, are missing. Even though we may have gotten used to it, consumerism is still very big. The reality that apple can sell you a new version of the same phone every year is proof. Even if you don't waste your money by buying the new phone every year, enough people do that apple can mass sell and market their phones. There's a book called "The Culture of Narcissism" that also make the argument that most people are dark triad and narcissistic.
My point is that darktriadmaxxing isn't even very effective because most people are already like that. Most normies are a bunch of dumb low iq self deceptive emotional reasoning socially competitive bullying unempathetic good for nothings. I could imagine why if a ruling cabal were to ever trick normies with mass lies and propaganda, that they wouldn't feel bad about it. Normies will believe whatever is convenient for them, and will be in favor of or morally outraged against whatever you tell them. CNN becomes your morality. I think having an insider's birds eye view on the dumb normies reacting to your propaganda, would make it clear very quickly that normies never had any morality to begin with.

Over for empathycels.
This tbh
I'm too empathetic also.

If your empathy is ever a problem for you, here is what I do to block it. I focus on the fact that most people aren't as empathetic as I am. I focus on the fact that I am good. Basically, have some faith in yourself. Never feel bad for someone who wouldn't feel bad for you. Remember that people aren't always honest, and that being empathetic and trusting is an easy way to set yourself up as a target. Give yourself some priority. You don't need to darktriadmaxx, you just need to have some integrity of self. Realize that if you don't give yourself priority, other people will take it from you. Only be concerned with being good to the people that you trust. If you don't trust someone, it's not your fault, it's theirs.
Again, have faith in yourself. Us incels don't have much of a lot in life, so it shouldn't be a worry to us whether or not we were nice enough to the normies of the world.
I would guess most of us have been bullied before. If you've been bullied before, it's extremely unlikely that you are a bad person. Bad people do the bullying, bad people are rarely bullied.

Reading a lot of psychological studies possibly.
Retarded tier strategy. This isn't skyrim where you read a tome and gain a spell. You have to practice.

Try lying to people when asked a question, even if it's a white lie, just to practice.
Try asking people to borrow money. It won't always work, so you will learn to put on a display to gain sympathy so you will be more likely to get money.
Be low inhib and assertive.
Bully those who are easy targets. Sneak in hurtful comments about people during group conversations.

As you can see, none of these have much practical purpose, and all carry the risk of damaging your reputation. If you're going to darktriadmaxx, at least have a goal in mind other than being darktriad for the sake of it.

Let me tell you this though, there really is no point in dark triad maxxing. It won't help you get laid, and will very likely be of little practical use. You will see many more improvements in your life by becoming self motivated and disciplined than you ever will by dark triad maxxing.
Tbh this thread is low iq. Dark triad maxxing isn't going to turn you into patrick bateman. Being good looking and going to business school will turn you into patrick bateman. I'm not sure why OP wants to be dark triad.

Last edited:
I think it requires more than one person to practice dark jihad.

A638765D 406E 4606 9E10 B585727EE46A

The test is rigged against incels tbh

You should contact him and give it back. At least the ID and this shit. He would probably let you keep a chunk of this money (maybe all of it) just to get his documents back.
I don't have it anymore, that happened years ago.

What's the point of darktriadmaxing except to bully other people. Maybe for protection against other natural darktriad faggots

What's the point of darktriadmaxing except to bully other people. Maybe for protection against other natural darktriad faggots
You could advance in your career faster because you would lie to people and sabotage rivals. You could also become a scam artist or any other type of criminal.

These traits are usually brought upon by sudden trauma at a young age and cannot simply be emulated. What you describe is simply low inhib behavior. Practice becoming more low inhib and you'll pick up naturally on these traits.

You'll be treated like joke unless you have the frame.