Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when has eugenics been enforced?

EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
"Eugenics has been enforced in various forms and at different times throughout history, often with devastating consequences. Here are some notable examples:

1. Forced Sterilization Laws: In the early 20th century, many countries, including the United States, Canada, and several European nations, enacted laws allowing for the forced sterilization of individuals deemed "unfit" or "undesirable" based on eugenic principles. These laws targeted marginalized groups such as people with disabilities, mental illnesses, or deemed "socially inadequate." Tens of thousands of individuals were forcibly sterilized under these laws, robbing them of their reproductive rights and autonomy.
  2. Nazi Germany: Perhaps the most infamous example of enforced eugenics occurred during the Nazi regime in Germany. The Nazis implemented a program of racial hygiene aimed at purging the population of individuals considered "racially inferior," including Jews, Romani people, people with disabilities, and others. This program included forced sterilizations, euthanasia of people with disabilities, and ultimately led to the Holocaust, in which millions of people were systematically murdered in genocidal acts.
  3. Compulsory Eugenic Programs: Several countries implemented compulsory eugenic programs as part of their national policies. For example, Sweden had a program of forced sterilization that lasted well into the 20th century, targeting individuals with disabilities or deemed "unfit" for parenthood. Other countries, such as Canada and Australia, had similar programs targeting Indigenous peoples and other marginalized groups.
  4. Colonial Eugenics: Colonial powers often used eugenics as a justification for their domination and exploitation of indigenous populations. For instance, eugenic ideas were used to support policies of segregation, forced sterilization, and assimilation in colonies such as India, Africa, and the Americas.
While some of these practices have been officially discontinued, their legacy continues to affect individuals and communities to this day. The history of enforced eugenics serves as a stark reminder of the dangers of allowing discriminatory and pseudoscientific ideologies to influence public policy and social practices. It underscores the importance of upholding human rights, dignity, and equality for all individuals, regardless of their genetic makeup or perceived traits."

I don't consider it eugenics unless they are focusing on good nature and health.
It's not eugenics if it's just racist or lookist.

So never

srs?

ChatGPT wrote that.

Low effort.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ugly males have eugenics forced on them

brainrot from LDAR does that to a nigga
I can relate. I just copypasted two ChatGPT excerpts to make a thread on how Avatar has Juche ideology. I made up the first sentence, then picked pictures from the movies. It's on another forum since it's a troll thread.
Still the most effort I'll put into anything today.

Since tomorrow bro

Short men are not allowed to donate sperm

what about sparta ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back