Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else has a really shitty luck even with things other than dating ?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Things never go right my way. There has never been an event in my life where I've murmured to myself "man I'm really lucky". And I'm not even remotely talking about dating here.

It seems like the universe wants to punish us by saying that "you're subhuman, you don't deserve any good thing in your life".

I'm a magnet for unluckiness.

why is this marked as lifefuel lol

but yeah, i also feel like i have shitty luck. like the universe doesn't want me to experience anything good

Yes, failo effect is so powerful that it warps everything around it and makes them fail.

Yes, failo effect is so powerful that it warps everything around it and makes them fail.
Failio effect is proof there is no balance in the world.

The End Times is coming and the Dajjal will soon rise, the very fabric of reality has been corrupted

Universe = University

No, I have had to fight an uphill battle all of my life. My mom is going to retire soon (I don't want to be stuck in the house with her all day), so I probably will rope sometime in the next 5 to 8 years in Minecraft.