Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anybody else has a horrible personality?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Not that it matters since looks are basically all that counts but its kind of sad that I literally have nothing going for me. Many incels here say that they are able to make online friends with ease and I cant even do that. I guess Im just that aspie and boring, I legit have 0 redeeming qualities. Wtf am I even supposed to do at this point?

Yes I am boring with no interests

Same, i suck at everything

legit aspie and yeah i'm fucked no friends not even online ones i just rot 24/7 only social interaction i get is at school

Yes, but that's only because people have ruined me in general. 5+ years ago I had a very good personality, and I would have no trouble talking with most people. I would make people laugh all the time

How do you have a "personality" if you have autism?

What's strange is that my online friends constantly complain my personality is "fake" and "made up" and that I don't contribute anything to the community since I'm never "serious" about anything. I never understood what that meant.

same my personality is almost as repulsive as my apperance

I'm too unwell to express a good personality.

I like to think of myself as having a specialized personality. I do well in my lane, but have no business outside of it.

im just a boring subhuman

my personality changes depending on who i'm speaking to

my mind and views are wayyyyyyyy too fucked to ever be expressed for real.

Does horrible mean I like Trump and don’t like singing competitions?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back