Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any ugly ethnics in a white mogger nation

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I'm actively choosing to work in a field with older men mostly I do my grocery shopping on thursday evenings and always wear a mask to not show my face and a cap to hide crown balding and I just don't talk to anyone and live trying to be invisible. Any curries in nordland? how do you manage

I'm black in a 99% white city. The only benefit is that liberal white people are very friendly to me, because it's not everyday that they get the opportunity to show how not racist they are to a black person. I might even be able to BLM maxx and get a white foid to have sex with me, but I'm too high inhib to try it.

I'm an ugly white in a ethnic mogger nation (Germany) :smonk:

I'm black in a 99% white city. The only benefit is that liberal white people are very friendly to me, because it's not everyday that they get the opportunity to show how not racist they are to a black person. I might even be able to BLM maxx and get a white foid to have sex with me, but I'm too high inhib to try it.
USA?

If it was a curry instead of you blacky he would've roped liberal cumshits are only not racist to niggers :feelsrope: :feelsbadman:

Ethnic in CHADstralia

Ethnic in CHADstralia
Aren't you the native nigger? and cumshits are the colonizer faggots. I wish death upon them who tried to get rid of the poor abocels man :feelsrope:

Aren't you the native nigger? and cumshits are the colonizer faggots. I wish death upon them who tried to get rid of the poor abocels man :feelsrope:
Abo niggas should have never deforested the continent. If that didn't happen they would've thrived a great civilization, fended for themselves way easier and could've fought off the cumbirdshitstains back into the oceans.

Niggers have it too easy today just pull the race card and muh whitey and ur instanly a millionaire with college degree

I've had a Ethnochad family friend visit our 95% white town and I got treated better than I ever have when going in by myself. They're so desperate for black people's validation although they still hate the Indian bros.

so ur a fakecel?

Abo niggas should have never deforested the continent. If that didn't happen they would've thrived a great civilization, fended for themselves way easier and could've fought off the cumbirdshitstains back into the oceans.
Somehow doubt the 62iq abos could of created a civilization a big part of why they deforested it so badly is they where too dumb to even invent bows or spears and used fire to hunt then would collect charred remains.

I'm actively choosing to work in a field with older men mostly I do my grocery shopping on thursday evenings and always wear a mask to not show my face and a cap to hide crown balding and I just don't talk to anyone and live trying to be invisible. Any curries in nordland? how do you manage

Nordland is easily one of the best places in the Western world for ethnics. Nordic men are obviously very attractive to foids but they are also disproportionately more likely to be on autism spectrum and average Nordic guy is high inhib and passive as fuck.

I've seen and heard plenty of stories of average looking Somali's and Sandniggers getting with Swedish foids just by being Low-inhib and aggressive.

And I'm not even saying this as a coping ethnic, I'm fully White European myself but if I was an ethnic in Western World I would certainly choose Sweden or Norway. Also ethnics can avail of vast range of free social services and NEETbuxx in Nordland.

Also, I'm convinced that if a curry or sandnigger could manage to get residence in Iceland they could slay as it's one of the last bastions of Europe that has almost no ethnic population so the "Exotic halo" would still hugely benefit you.

Somehow doubt the 62iq abos could of created a civilization a big part of why they deforested it so badly is they where too dumb to even invent bows or spears and used fire to hunt then would collect charred remains.
There was some alternate history lore on an Australian civilization from someone but I lost it. It provided good reasons and possibilities for it maybe existing if a couple of factors were considered. I also forgot what they were.

Live up to the stereotype and get a fat white foid :lul:
:lul:

I’m a ethnic in the Midwest where some of the whitest of whites in the US live :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel

bingo :feelsautistic:

don't worry, i'm a not getting any white french women. couldn't even land one in my own ethnicity.
Thanks. Don't worry either, I will ship you guys back 2 africa with uttermost care and use the money we would have spent on immigrants here into rebuilding your society so you can slay and create a stable family in your homeland. Win/win :smonk:

Thanks. Don't worry either, I will ship you guys back 2 africa with uttermost care and use the money we would have spent on immigrants here into rebuilding your society so you can slay and create a stable family in your homeland. Win/win :smonk:
I understand your resentment against my stay in white countries, but unfortunately like every human on planet Earth I am looking to ensure my survival.

The situation is kinda complex in my former country, it's plagued with corruption and the elites hoarding the economy. So even if you were willing to send us a hypothetical money, we wouldn't receive it in the first place.

I understand your resentment against my stay in white countries, but unfortunately like every human on planet Earth I am looking to ensure my survival.

The situation is kinda complex in my former country, it's plagued with corruption and the elites hoarding the economy. So even if you were willing to send us a hypothetical money, we wouldn't receive it in the first place.
I get you man, I have quite a lot of ethnic friends (online and offline) considering I'm a stormcel and I would probably do a bad job as a nazi executive. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Doesn't matter anyway in the end becuz we both rot here :hax::society:

I might even be able to BLM maxx and get a white foid to have sex with me, but I'm too high inhib to try it.
He have a "get out of jail free card" but you're too high inhib to cash it? Just try OLD or something.

He have a "get out of jail free card" but you're too high inhib to cash it? Just try OLD or something.
It's not just because I'm high inhib, I'm also a giga manlet. Any Tyrone or high tier black guy can pull it off for sure though.

Live up to the stereotype and get a fat white foid :lul:
:lul:
We black men only use white landwhales for sex. That's why we dip when they get pregnant.

Right here. Ethnic truecel in mogger area of cuckada.

I’m a ethnic in the Midwest where some of the whitest of whites in the US live :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel
brutal as fuck. you must get mogged a lot but hey at least you won't be at risk of robbery by nigs

brutal as fuck. you must get mogged a lot but hey at least you won't be at risk of robbery by nigs
Tbhtbh

I’m mogged harder than most users here yet you don’t see me complaining all the time. Pussy Niggas fr