Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any oldcels who've stopped caring?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
As I'm getting older things are improving in a sense. I don't really care about being incel anymore. I know my place, I know I'm genetic garbage. I've accepted it I guess. I have things I enjoy doing that makes me not really care about having a woman. When I see thirsty guys who are doing everything they can to get a GF it just makes me cringe. I think if you can't naturally attract a woman, with some basic effort in looksmaxxing of course, there's no point. I still try to groom myself and everything, but I stopped wearing contacts and instead wear glasses because it's easier. I no longer try to hide my balding and just accept that I'll look like a creepy uncle. When my older brother who is married with 3 kids makes fun of my bald spot I just chuckle and forget about it. I've stopped caring about my flaws, they are what they are.

When I see couples walking in public with their children, I don't resent them like I used to, I just see them as a a different subspecies from me. I can interact with normalfags now without feeling inferior, again I'm just different from them, but we can got along sometimes. I do avoid interacting with normalfags more than necessary, unless I get along with them particularly well. Interacting with fellow incels, as few of them as I know, definitely feels easier. Although funnily enough one of the longest time friends who I thought for sure was a truecel recently got a GF somehow. I only hope he isn't going to get hurt.

Most of all I stopped coming to this forum except on occassion, since seeing youngcels complain about the same things over and over gets old fast. I still come back sometimes when I feel too estranged from the world around me and want to relate to fellow subhumans again. I imagine this isn't unusual for oldcels? Surely the misery and insecurity must wear off at some point.

I don't really care either just ain't going to support my own demise, so I'm offgridding to cope

Oldcels tell me everything gets worse as you age - it never gets better. You’ll be known as the loner uncle, possibly gay, small dick, or health issues being blamed for your inceldom

Therefore if things don’t improve before 30 I will take myself out

Yeah i stopped caring pretty much. I got very triggered when i saw couples and families 2 years ago.

I think moving to the countryside helped massively since i rarely see any couples and families out here. You have to remove yourself from normies as an incel otherwise you'll constantly be reminded of your situation, and the best way to do that is to move out into the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
I've accepted I'm an incel but it feels like I live in bizarro land compared to many people I work with. I just don't care about dating anymore because I know I will probably end up being cucked. I don't bother with my haircuts, I shave my head bald at times or I will let it grow long. I still feel some resentment whenever I go to concerts but I brush it off because I know I don't have to deal with the bullshit. I can get a hooker without any repercussions.

Oldcels tell me everything gets worse as you age - it never gets better. You’ll be known as the loner uncle, possibly gay, small dick, or health issues being blamed for your inceldom

Nah man don't self-delete. I thought about it many times, in fact was very close to doing it, but glad I didn't. I think it all becomes better when you stop giving a fuck. This is basically the idea of mu/無 in buddhism/taoism.

Yeah i stopped caring pretty much. I got very triggered when i saw couples and families 2 years ago.

I think moving to the countryside helped massively since i rarely see any couples and families out here. You have to remove yourself from normies as an incel otherwise you'll constantly be reminded of your situation, and the best way to do that is to move out into the middle of nowhere.
Indeed being a ruralcel is great. Get to have lots of space and freedom to yourself. I know it's hard to do though since most here are stuck in cities and forced to wageslave.

Indeed being a ruralcel is great. Get to have lots of space and freedom to yourself. I know it's hard to do though since most here are stuck in cities and forced to wageslave.
I still work in a city technically but... Yea you just have to find a a small house in the countryside.

I still work in a city technically but... Yea you just have to find a a small house in the countryside.
I'm very lucky because I work and live on a farm on top of some remote work here and there. If I were stuck in an apartment and wageslaving in an office I would've gone crazy by now.

I'm very lucky because I work and live on a farm on top of some remote work here and there. If I were stuck in an apartment and wageslaving in an office I would've gone crazy by now.
Yea i would rather live in a tent or a shack in the woods instead of an apartment.

You just become numb and indifferent.

No one notices you, aside from the rare looks of disgust.

Do you have the guts to do it ?

Yes, I've fully given up.

Nah man don't self-delete. I thought about it many times, in fact was very close to doing it, but glad I didn't. I think it all becomes better when you stop giving a fuck. This is basically the idea of mu/無 in buddhism/taoism.
You never stop giving a fuck, you just gaslight yourself into believing that you dont need it

i don't care anymore haven't for a while.
as i approach 37 only thing i care about recently is trying to figure out ways to leave the labor camp.
miss having my own business and being in total control of my schedule, the thought of waging for 28 more years scares me more than anything.
but as someone who was born to be a manual laborer i think my only escape would be a highly improbable lottery win. don't need a billion either just a million or two invested properly and i can retire.

No guts needed - just mix some SN with water and fade away peacefully
It still takes massive guts to actually overcome your survival instincts

Also SN isnt as safe as its said to be. There is a high chance youll throw up and permanently damage your organs and SN death is supposed to be painful

It still takes massive guts to actually overcome your survival instincts

Also SN isnt as safe as its said to be. There is a high chance youll throw up and permanently damage your organs and SN death is supposed to be painful
Years of being demoralised overrides my survival instinct

That’s why you take anti-vomit pills before consuming SN. You’d also take acid regulators to raise the stomach pH to make the SN more effective. According to the accredited guide I’m following the effects of the poisoning are reversible and it is unlikely to cause permanent damage

I don't know how Wizardcels cope tbh

Years of being demoralised overrides my survival instinct

That’s why you take anti-vomit pills before consuming SN. You’d also take acid regulators to raise the stomach pH to make the SN more effective. According to the accredited guide I’m following the effects of the poisoning are reversible and it is unlikely to cause permanent damage
tbh my dream death would be a heroin OD, issue is the thought of injecting something in my body is disgusting to me

Cope till you rope

tbh my dream death would be a heroin OD, issue is the thought of injecting something in my body is disgusting to me
:feelskek: same, I could not do it

I think moving to the countryside helped massively
any tips for a youngcel on how to afford to do that? I'm wondering what is your occupation. I'm in college right now for engineering and hopefully I can do something similar to you.

any tips for a youngcel on how to afford to do that? I'm wondering what is your occupation. I'm in college right now for engineering and hopefully I can do something similar to you.
It all depends on where you live. Small houses or cabins are cheaper in northern Europe compared to England for example. In the Balkans you could probably find a house in the countryside for $5000, jfl. I'm renting mine though, and i had contacts within my family otherwise i wouldn't have the chance to live where i live.

I work as a groundskeeper/janitor/maintenance sort of. I have a low income but i still manage to survive. I just don't buy any clothes or useless meaningless stuff. I spend most of my money on food and rent. If you can't find a house in the countryside then move to another region where there are more houses available in the countryside.

its true in a sense that i dont care about sex anymore, but i cant stop loneliness, main reason im here isnt even about not getting sex tbh. just wanna talk to ppl facing same problem

sounds very whitepilled :whitepill: tbh,

i guess that after a while depending on your financial situation along with other things , you will just accept your fate in a peaceful way

I don't know man I think the loneliness will kill me tbh. I don't sperg out and get mad when I see couples. But some days though I will see a couple and I feel a hole in my heart. Just tired of not having anyone to talk to. I barely see my family anymore, I have no friends. I guess I could say hi to my coworkers and not walk with my head down. But anyways it wouldn't be a genuine friendship. I guess I could say hi first to the old man in the gym who says hi to me and asks how far I ran and what I'm training for.
I have no genuine relationships with people, no romantic relationships, no platonic relationships. Im tired of being a loner all the time. It hurts me knowing I will never have kids and I'll grow old with no one around.
My sisters tell me I need to go back to school and it would help me finding a girlfriend. But I already went to school and did I get a girlfriend there? No. And if anything I just felt even more isolated when I was in college. No one would talk to me-shit even sit next to me. I tell my sisters it's over for me and they ask why I would ever say that at 25. I say my life hasn't changed at all for the last 7 years, why would it change now? I can already see the glass ball of the future and it's gonna be a lonely hell for me.
Fuck I need a cigar now

Well to an extent I stopped caring. I obviously still care but nowadays I don't feel the yearning for wanting to be social, I used to want to be able to go to a party on Friday or Saturday like all the normies, or have a big group of friends to chill with, but nowadays I don't care. I never had that stuff anyway and I'm 26 now so I'm old compared to the people who do have that. They all do it at about 18 19. At that age I was a loser too. Nowadays I just play pc and smoke joints and eat food and it entertain me through most of the day

As I'm getting older things are improving in a sense. I don't really care about being incel anymore. I know my place, I know I'm genetic garbage. I've accepted it I guess. I have things I enjoy doing that makes me not really care about having a woman. When I see thirsty guys who are doing everything they can to get a GF it just makes me cringe. I think if you can't naturally attract a woman, with some basic effort in looksmaxxing of course, there's no point. I still try to groom myself and everything, but I stopped wearing contacts and instead wear glasses because it's easier. I no longer try to hide my balding and just accept that I'll look like a creepy uncle. When my older brother who is married with 3 kids makes fun of my bald spot I just chuckle and forget about it. I've stopped caring about my flaws, they are what they are.

When I see couples walking in public with their children, I don't resent them like I used to, I just see them as a a different subspecies from me. I can interact with normalfags now without feeling inferior, again I'm just different from them, but we can got along sometimes. I do avoid interacting with normalfags more than necessary, unless I get along with them particularly well. Interacting with fellow incels, as few of them as I know, definitely feels easier. Although funnily enough one of the longest time friends who I thought for sure was a truecel recently got a GF somehow. I only hope he isn't going to get hurt.

Most of all I stopped coming to this forum except on occassion, since seeing youngcels complain about the same things over and over gets old fast. I still come back sometimes when I feel too estranged from the world around me and want to relate to fellow subhumans again. I imagine this isn't unusual for oldcels? Surely the misery and insecurity must wear off at some point.
yeh

Fuck I need a cigar now
IMG 4326

View: https://youtu.be/RbZhj4xmwW0?si=-wXk-sDDmiwGYxSy

IMG 3165

View: https://youtu.be/0QWLtWbgxjE?si=ZTAujQ5bg2jnlBM8