Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Having the power of invisibility when I am in a room with foids, normies

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
Only advantage I can think of as an inkwell is not being perceived by the female brain. You are literally invisible for any toilet if you don’t engage in a conversation with her or touch her in anyway.

It’s an incredible power when you are in a room full of toilets, normies and chads. You can do almost anything you want and nobody will give a flying shit. Only con is that this supepower does require you to be in a social environment full of femoids. You can’t be left alone with a small amount of foids or else it doesn’t activate.

Requirements to use this power are:
-balding
-below 5’7 manlet
-below average or maybe even MTN looks if your height is manlet tier
-small ass frame (basically they don’t perceive you as a threat that’s why you are invisible)

If you qualify then congratulations. You have a completely useless power. The side effects of invisibility might lead you to rope though.

i wish i can disconnect my eyes when i go out thru normie and foids

They don't see subhumans as people.

They will remember that you exist when they need a favor, or if they need to boost their ego by putting you down.

Only advantage I can think of as an inkwell is not being perceived by the female brain. You are literally invisible for any toilet if you don’t engage in a conversation with her or touch her in anyway.

It’s an incredible power when you are in a room full of toilets, normies and chads. You can do almost anything you want and nobody will give a flying shit. Only con is that this supepower does require you to be in a social environment full of femoids. You can’t be left alone with a small amount of foids or else it doesn’t activate.

Requirements to use this power are:
-balding
-below 5’7 manlet
-below average or maybe even MTN looks if your height is manlet tier
-small ass frame (basically they don’t perceive you as a threat that’s why you are invisible)

If you qualify then congratulations. You have a completely useless power. The side effects of invisibility might lead you to rope though.

I'd rather have this power than have some bitch look down at the ground when I walk past her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back