Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any tips

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
do any of you guys have any tips to become more desensitized to dying? i am afraid of dying. not cus i believe in heaven or hell or some shit, but because my idea of the afterlife is a black abyss of nothingness. just like before we were born. being in this abyss for the rest of eternity seems eerie to me and even though i know i have to pass SOME day, i just wanna prepare myself for death so its easier for me

Look up terror management theory. :feelsaww:

Look up terror management theory. :feelsaww:
sounds kinda like some religious justification for coping with death but i guess it can be applied if i find a meaning that gives me self worth. my only problem is that i have put all my self worth into finding a girlfriend someday so i probably wont have any if i dont. if i cant start my own family in the future ill feel worthless

You won't fear death once you've lost everything.

its for my adult years if i dont ascend, who knows it may take me years to prepare for dying someday so why not ask now?
Yeah lol just don't kys before 30-35

being in this abyss for the rest of eternity seems eerie to me and even though i know i have to pass SOME day, i just wanna prepare myself for death so its easier for me
you will not be aware of that abyss. it's just nothingness, you won't be there in a state of "eternal sleep" you cease to exist at the moment you die

apparently protons will also cease to exist at some point in the future, that will be the real death of everything that exists and is made up of matter, so yes, not even the dust of our bones will remain

death is better than life, once you see how disgusting and shitty the world is, you don't want to live again, everything in this world and life is unfair and evil

Last edited:
Treasury Inflation Protected Securities :dab:

Become an oldcel: you won't give a damn.

You stop giving a fuck once you get older and you're still a khhv