Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any tips for socialcirclemaxx?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I wanna be part of more social circles and have more friends. And how do I cope with the loneliness for the meantime whilst I'm trying to social circlemaxx. I'm sick and tired of being lonely 24/7. It's driving me fucking crazy. I feel like I'm in solitary confinement. The only interactions I get are with brother, sister and mother and cashier's. I'm a teenager and should be social af at this age. All my friends going to party's and riding mopeds and joyriding cars at my age. And I'm stuck at home.

teenagers shouldn't be using this forum

Tip # 1: Don't be ugly.

I've tried being nt too, NT niggas have it from birth, no matter what I do, I always fall back behind normies, basically our brains are either, fucked up so badly or wired differently, being nt is not something like, I'll talk more, I'll get more bitches, no nigga, you need some skill, at least in my experience.
They is a user here that was born in 2008. Jfl.
@trying to ascend be like

@highinhibition @Diocel thoughts

Are you NT? Of average IQ? You should be indulging in knowledge, not chatting with random youth:

Screenshot from 2022 02 15 17 06 56

I was able to implement the Pythagorean Theorem in Lua soon after learning it.

Screenshot from 2022 02 15 17 10 38

Able to perform basic formal logical reasoning like that by age sixteen.

Last edited:
At least he's honest

My advice would be to be genuine and try to get close to the people that you enjoy spending time with, if someone treats you badly don't try to get along as they wont give a fuck

Deal with it,they are arleady too many. They is a user here that was born in 2008. Jfl.
These dumb teenager i was whore maxxing since 17 bcos im ugly af, these 14 kids dont even know their potential yet, zetgeist wins again ppl clap calp:blackpill:

I've tried being nt too, NT niggas have it from birth, no matter what I do, I always fall back behind normies, basically our brains are either, fucked up so badly or wired differently, being nt is not something like, I'll talk more, I'll get more bitches, no nigga, you need some skill, at least in my experience.

Not 2008

I wanna be part of more social circles and have more friends. And how do I cope with the loneliness for the meantime whilst I'm trying to social circlemaxx. I'm sick and tired of being lonely 24/7. It's driving me fucking crazy. I feel like I'm in solitary confinement. The only interactions I get are with brother, sister and mother and cashier's. I'm a teenager and should be social af at this age. All my friends going to party's and riding mopeds and joyriding cars at my age. And I'm stuck at home.
At least you have a sister. I only have my old boomer parents to talk to :feelsree:

as long as they are noot retarded like @DarkPrince I have no problem with teenagers in this forum