Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any idea how to buy a GPU without paying an arm and a leg right now?

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
Massive GPU shortage ,in my local market(Balkans) its double the market price for every card ,if they are in stock that is :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Second hand is no better.
I just wanted to replace my 4 year old 1050ti with a 1660 or something similiar.
Guess I will have to wait till next year :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i
only d3al in organs not extremities.

Get an RTX 2060, its way better than a 1660 and 1060. Just wageslave til' you get it bro.

Get an RTX 2060, its way better than a 1660 and 1060. Just wageslave til' you get it bro.
im not overpaying 2-3 times more the usual market price
plus we are in lockdown no jobs
i
ill find you a leg just give me your graphics card

Last edited:
Ilegal import from USA. That’s what I did:feelsjuice:

The same card I own (1660 super) is now over $1000 in snow pesos (Canadian dollars) whereas I bought it for $270 canadian about a year ago. The scam economy strikes again.

just thank the cavedwallers that make bots and buy all the stocks before it can even be featured on shopping sites

Last year rx 580 was 80 euro now it is almost 400. Its better to wait, mining craze will soon be over and they will be selling them for pennies

I will sell you my gold plated RTX Titan with coil whine for $2500 (its a bargain bro)

Massive GPU shortage ,in my local market(Balkans) its double the market price for every card ,if they are in stock that is :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Second hand is no better.
I just wanted to replace my 4 year old 1050ti with a 1660 or something similiar.
The feelz man. I am quite fortunate I built myself a gaming PC last year because I wanted to get off the console band wagon. It was a medium spec build - B450 motherboard, Ryzen 3600X processor, GTX1660 super - I thought about waiting for the new AMD 6800XT or the RTX 3060 cards but I'm so glad I bit the bullet and went for it after what has happened. Holy shit. I remember when I built it there was a shortage of power supplies. I only needed a 500 watt power supply but I had the last 700 watt supply on the shelf within an hours drive of my house.

They are saying this semi conductor shortage will last for years. Who knows, maybe if it calms down a bit there may be some decent RTX 20 series cards in the used market going or some 5700XT's as people upgrade or some crypto miners sell off their older rigs which aren't price competitive anymore.

steal it from a museum

you picked the wrong time to need a video card. XD

i

And also, OP: Just kill some normalfaggot who has a GPU and steal it off of him ( in minecraft).

crypto has fucked the market forever it seems

At this point, with the GPU market saturated with scalpers, just buy a prebuilt, tbhlossus.

Ew imagine being from the balkans

do you want to kill the other ethnic groups (Albanians, Bosnians, Serbians, etc.)

Ew imagine being from the balkans

do you want to kill the other ethnic groups (Albanians, Bosnians, Serbians, etc.)
Only serbs
At this point, with the GPU market saturated with scalpers, just buy a prebuilt, tbhlossus.
Lmao just get 2k out of ur ass bro
you picked the wrong time to need a video card. XD
XD
First time i have ever felt like I mog someone, yes i am a proud owner of an rtx 3070
fuck you
Last year rx 580 was 80 euro now it is almost 400. Its better to wait, mining craze will soon be over and they will be selling them for pennies
Waiting will be atleast until the end of 2021
I want it now not next year lmao
Unlucky, I just saved money but I guess fuck me

Last edited:
these niggers still trying to get rich quick with crypto? I just want to game for god's sake.
That's a good of a point.

My bet is GPU's have yet another hidden (yet very valuable) usage besides mining and video processes...

The feelz man. I am quite fortunate I built myself a gaming PC last year because I wanted to get off the console band wagon. It was a medium spec build - B450 motherboard, Ryzen 3600X processor, GTX1660 super - I thought about waiting for the new AMD 6800XT or the RTX 3060 cards but I'm so glad I bit the bullet and went for it after what has happened. Holy shit. I remember when I built it there was a shortage of power supplies. I only needed a 500 watt power supply but I had the last 700 watt supply on the shelf within an hours drive of my house.

They are saying this semi conductor shortage will last for years. Who knows, maybe if it calms down a bit there may be some decent RTX 20 series cards in the used market going or some 5700XT's as people upgrade or some crypto miners sell off their older rigs which aren't price competitive anymore.
same
1660s is good cope tbh

that's my gpu. Honestly i bought my pc back when corona virus was first happening and there was zero percent chance to build a computer at the time. Mail was so slow and i lost several items never to be heard from again. I decided not to take the chance and ended up just buying a prebuilt system. Omen Obelisk

Steal one from your neighbor

The same card I own (1660 super) is now over $1000 in snow pesos (Canadian dollars) whereas I bought it for $270 canadian about a year ago. The scam economy strikes again.
:dafuckfeels:

If you can find an RX 470 (4gb) buy it and flash the bios to an 8gb RX 480. Got mine way back in March for seriously cheap when gpus were insanely overpriced. Otherwise wait a few weeks as gpu prices have been plummeting for the past 3 weeks and are continuing to fall

that's my gpu. Honestly i bought my pc back when corona virus was first happening and there was zero percent chance to build a computer at the time. Mail was so slow and i lost several items never to be heard from again. I decided not to take the chance and ended up just buying a prebuilt system. Omen Obelisk
1660 or 1050ti are you talking about?
If you can find an RX 470 (4gb) buy it and flash the bios to an 8gb RX 480. Got mine way back in March for seriously cheap when gpus were insanely overpriced. Otherwise wait a few weeks as gpu prices have been plummeting for the past 3 weeks and are continuing to fall
im pretty sure you cant flash a 4gb card into an 8 gb,they have different memory modules

Wait a couple of months. Prices are set to drop sharply.

im pretty sure you cant flash a 4gb card into an 8 gb,they have different memory modules

Yes You Can. Not my fault you don't know how. There are literal bios(es) you can find to flash your gpu to unlock the other 4gb which AMD locked. Ffs even the Gamers' Nexus chad made a video about this.

Here ya go:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJLvwFs9dws

at least you were pretty sure

Yes You Can. Not my fault you don't know how. There are literal bios(es) you can find to flash your gpu to unlock the other 4gb which AMD locked. Ffs even the Gamers' Nexus chad made a video about this.

Here ya go:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJLvwFs9dws

at least you were pretty sure

didnt know that those cards can do that
why did they waste memory modules like that lol:lul:

nice,im trying to get atleast a 3060 (still)
meh overpriced garbage
don't really need anything more powerful than a 1080 or so for most gamers

Who even cares about playing new games on ultra, new games these days suck unholy dick. My favorite game that came out this year, valheim, could run on a fucking toaster

It's impossible my guy, you can thank cryptos for that kek. The only possibility is that the whole crypto bubble bursts but it's very unlikely unless the government starts regulating it strictly or by any reasons it's not profitable anymore.

If you have family in the US ask them to buy one and ship it to you, I shipped a laptop to my grandpa in Bosnia recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back