Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any easy jobs that I can find?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
1. I have a STEM degree. No plans of doing a PhD.
2. No plans for having kids
3. I didn't do an internship because of the depression in college, but just concentrated on studying because of work

give me some easier work for an incel - I still need some money to cope

1. Security
2. Software or hardware engineering or computer science (might be too competitive) so I'm finding a lesser engineering job that doesn't require too much brain science. It won't be in the biological sicences, it's a no-no for me
3. Supermarket work

@Fat Link @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
Contract laboratory

Contract laboratory

YouTube/
game development/
Programming/
website making

game development/
Programming/
website making
I think the times of easy IT jobs are over.
Even if the job itself is easy, you have to go tryhard mode every day because of the massive competition. There is such a shitton of computer science graduates that all want the same job that you would have to work hard to get one and sustain it.

Even if the job itself is easy, you have to go tryhard mode every day because of the massive competition. There is such a shitton of computer science graduates that all want the same job that you would have to work hard to get one and sustain it.
I mean what about the other engineering fields? What about electrical engineering/mechanical engineering?

Any other advice??

Scientist of weaponary industry

Testing ropes:feelskek:

Software developers seem to make the Cash , you Gotta do the Shit a few people do to get Money , Real estate , Developer / coder . Or Luck Out somehow.

Working for some people Is inevitable , but If you can Just try to neet and be a piece of Shit.

Unless you Like being a good Workforce :soy::feelsclown: while being self aware that your wasting your ONE AND ONLY fucking Life away .

Most People around me or Us are so ignorant they Work willingly , Holy fucking Shit .

@mistersinister

Last edited:
Software developers seem to make the Cash , you Gotta do the Shit a few people do to get Money , Real estate , Developer / coder . Or Luck Out somehow.

Working for some people Is inevitable , but If you can Just try to neet and be a piece of Shit.

Unless you Like being a good Workforce :soy::feelsclown: while being self aware that your wasting your ONE AND ONLY fucking Life away .

Most People around me or Us are so ignorant they Work willingly , Holy fucking Shit .

@mistersinister
I know that's what i'm planning
save money then neet forever

what about other engineers?

what about other engineers?
Dont Know , im Not rich i Just try to maximize My neeting.

But Software engineers / developers seem to have Very lucrative living conditions. Buying 3k a month Apartments Just because and Well having enough Money.

Software dev salaries are rising a lot cause everything went remote and it's become beyond obvious to everyone that the developers are the ones who actually matter, and all the office foids and HR cunts are useless and unnecessary.

there are not easy jobs exept OF whore but you can't do that