Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post Low IQ Incel Friendly Jobs

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
  • Nighr warch security guard
  • Neet/leech/disability maxxing (need richfag parents, good government or disability worker compensation to pull this though)
  • Data/Business analyst (hard for first job but the work itself isn't that hard)
  • Data entry/excel/power BI. Easy low IQ work but borinf as fuck from what I have seen, also pays shit
  • Vape shop owner, very easy job, good for drugcels. But not good for autistics, and ofc having money and good location for shop is still hard.
  • Photoshop/Video editing, easy once u get hang of it but very competitive and shit pay due to poor Pajeets On fiverr.
  • high level management ( easy work but getting into jt is borderline impossible or takes decades)
  • Crypto/NFT/day trader, not easy per a say but during a bull market is pretty easy. But very luck heavt and risk management heavy. Very few succeed long term consistently
  • Overseas English teacher, top tier job for 5+/10 whitecels, they can fuck some asian pussy via exotic jbw. But some here are too ugly or are ethnic:)feelsrope:) for this so Usless for them.
  • Scandinavian Rapefugee game/Criminal, free education, jobs, good food etc. Sadly most incels here can't do this.
  • Historian, very very very hard to get but if you do, work isn't that hard from what I have read. good for eu4 cels
  • Catholic priest, incel friendly but meh wages and many restrictions
  • Librarian, good job but pays shit snd see more foids
  • Mechanic/blue collar shit, not too hard but does require studying although less than STEM cels by a lot
  • Translator, pays ok and but combined with some other degree/work xp and hot language (Mandarin?) Get paid good. Maybe weebcels can Japan maxx too with this.
  • Landlord, not necessarily easy to get into. But once you get it down not that hard. But again need be richfag or oldfag to do this.

List more if u can. I can't think of more rn :feelsrope:

Security guard sounds lit to me

Professional LDARmaxxer

train driver

My current job. I literally get paid to ldar

all of these are impossible to get into due to insane competition

Farmer maybe
You just work your fields and take care of you animals in peace

Online poker player. Not low IQ but avg is enough.

Im the first one on your list. A cushy security job (where I live) is hard to come by - I got really lucky.

Last edited:
pizza delivery

Data analyst seems like the best opton

Anything that finds it's primary industry in cleaning/ grunge work.

Ex. Janitor, plumber, pest control.

Any gig economy job. But obviously they are not stable with no benefits. And employers wanna see actual work experience.

Being a janitor is a perfect low IQ incel job. You work alone (usually), the work is completely brain dead, and depending on the location you can pretty much just do nothing and sit in a chair for hours at a time as long as you at least do the basic tasks like throwing out the trash and making sure the toilet paper is stocked.

Being a janitor is a perfect low IQ incel job. You work alone (usually), the work is completely brain dead, and depending on the location you can pretty much just do nothing and sit in a chair for hours at a time as long as you at least do the basic tasks like throwing out the trash and making sure the toilet paper is stocked.
u get paid shit is the issue but could be good low level job

The only job I ever had was a night stocker at a grocery store. It seemed somewhat incel friendly.

i need to get paid to grind aram and postmaxx

anything that is grunt labor hidden from the public eye

Any job women/blacks do is low-IQ friendly

remember, if they dont want you out front in a restaurant, you are 100% turbo inceltier

Neet/leech/disability maxxing (need richfag parents, good government or disability worker compensation to pull this though)
This I can recommend.

I'll add one more to the list:
Verger (easy job, mostly done alone, great for religioncels)

Train driver.