Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any advice how to spend time outside without it feeling like torture?

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
Ever since I was 7-8 I've had extreme social anxiety & been very insecure. since then everytime I go outside I've hated it. I've always constantly been thinking about how everyone around me judge me a lot based on my looks and I've always considered myself ugly. As a child most of the insecurities came from being somewhat fat.

It was so bad that I've never tried to make any friends or talk to others.

Anyway I still have that experience, anytime I go outside I strongly feel that everyone dislike me and thinks that I'm ugly. doesn't matter if I'm at a supermarket, school, cinema etc... I have always felt like a complete outcast in society. The only things that have helped my paranoia go away is alcohol and nicotine.

Hang out by yourself or with old people.

Brutal. Outside is horrible, toilets and chads everywhere enjoying life. My only suggestion is to stay indoors and ldarmaxxx.

Brutal. Outside is horrible, toilets and chads everywhere enjoying life. My only suggestion is to stay indoors and ldarmaxxx.
I have these problems he describe, This is what i do, I just LDAR.

Try to do something you can do on your own for instance cycling & running are 2 which you can do on your own + helps you to build stamina.