Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another night alive...

MidnightMetro1

MidnightMetro1

Greycel
I've often fantasized about killing myself right before 30, but as these nights drag on, I consider doing it even sooner. I'm currently 22, but I feel like I've lived a century. Every time I go outside and see couples holding hands, every time I lie in my bed at night without anyone next to me, the call of the rope beckons. What meaning is there in this existence? What meaning is there in this suffering? Everyone utters the same cliche "pain in life makes you stronger," but what of those whose lives are nothing but pain, and simply die? What was the meaning in their strife?

How do you cope with it? The unrelenting thoughts in your head every night telling you that you are a loser. Surely I'm not the only one. I've been drinking alone in a pitch black room and popping oxy's every night for the past 3 weeks. It doesn't help, it only temporarily distracts me. When I'm sober, my morbid thoughts come flooding back.

How are you guys coping? How do you deal with this constant suffering?

PC gamers when they've found out that Henry Canvil is also a PC gamer.

People may think he’s a scam artist and maybe that’s true to a certain extent but still Tony Robbin’s teachings helped me 99.9% get rid of that negative voice inside of my head that so many fellow brocels tend to suffer with and many a normie as well for that matter.

View: https://youtu.be/IJrcJUV8d20

I plan on ending it within a year. Feel free to join me.

I'm in the same boat. And I kid you not, it's not a speedboat

It's over BUDDY BOYOO

Once I have coped all that I can cope, I’m gladly leaving this place.