Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another incel in denial from Inceltears

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
"It's ironic, given the fact there are a ton of people with actual problems, where as these laughing-stocks whine over not getting their dicks sucked. I don't have a GF, and never had, but that's the least of my concerns ( In fact, it's not a concern at all. ), because there are actual problems i have to deal with, rather than wasting my days whining about some 1st grade shit. "

Jesus fucking christ, how can you cope this hard? I feel sorry for this guy tbh. Do we welcome him or reject him when he joins this site 5 years later after he realized white knighting on IT does NOTHING for his SMV?

How old is he? Jfl if he is over 25 or so and he is still coping like that

JFL @ these coping faggots! :lul::lul::lul:

If you join their discord sever you'll see that all of them are incels. These retards think the "incel" tag is about ideological stance and not an actual physical condition.
Exactly, hahaha

Not having a girlfriend or sex IS a problem. The guy need to read some articles about the biological purpose of all living beings on earth.

If you join their discord sever you'll see that all of them are incels. These retards think the "incel" tag is about ideological stance and not an actual physical condition.
I noticed that aswel, although there was a foid that posted there that bragged about her 100+ plus lay count

What the fuck kind of problem does this guy have that makes being incel not a big deal? The only two things that matter in life are your work and your romantic and sexual relationships. What else is there?

Yes because wanting basic human needs is 1st grade shit.

These people don't understand that they are incels. They are involuntarily celibate. Yet if you ask them about it they will say they could have a gf if they want but they are focused on other things etc. They are all copemaxxed.

What the fuck kind of problem does this guy have that makes being incel not a big deal? The only two things that matter in life are your work and your romantic and sexual relationships. What else is there?
Yes because wanting basic human needs is 1st grade shit.
Exactly, ofcourse you are gonna feel like shit when you get denied one of the most important human needs
These people don't understand that they are incels. They are involuntarily celibate. Yet if you ask them about it they will say they could have a gf if they want but they are focused on other things etc. They are all copemaxxed.
Yeah, copemaxx mogs us into oblivion. They will crash hard when they realize the truth at 30+ tbh

Work as in?
Your job if you work full time, simply because you spend so much time working, but more than that—the fulfillment of your ambitions. Ideally these two things are connected, and even better your "work" gives you easy access to women. Though you can be jobless and your "work" can still be one of the two pillars that hold up a flourishing life. Most people are incel when it comes to their work, the workpill is undervalued.

Idk man, financial struggles? Depression? Shortage of food? Problems at work? Health problems? I know it's horrible not to experience love, but let's admit there are some even worse things that you can experience

they will say they could have a gf if they want but they are focused on other things etc
Lmao, yes. They all cope saying that. But most of them will actually "ascend" later on (30s/40s) by betabuxxing a divorced woman with children. What a great ascension.

What a pathetic giga coper

Ok let's make things clear : there are worse things in life than inceldom. Like homelessness or disease.

But it's like that saying about when you're healthy, you have a thousand problems and when you're sick, you have only one. That doesn't mean you've solved your problems once you got sick. I mean, a worse doesn't turn a bad into good.

Say this guy solved his "problems". Great, now he tries to find a GF, but imagine he can't. Will he be happy and say "meh, at least I don't have any major problem" ?

Of course not, that's not how human beings work.

Take solitary confinement, for instance. It's considered as one of the worst punishment to a person. Yet, in solitary confinement you don't have to worry about safety, food or whatever.

Living is not just about "not having problems", once you don't have any problem to solve, you face the challenge of finding a purpose in life. If you fail that challenge, you're left with the abysmal vacuum of your existence, the tedium vitae.

For incels, it's even worse than that, because you have a clear picture in your mind of the only thing you really want, and you are taunted by living incarnations of it every single day when you go outside and interact with the world. Your life becomes perpetual frustration and this is not fun at all.

Last edited:

Only 3 things matter in life: Love, friends and family, if you don't have these you will never be happy

Idk man, financial struggles? Depression? Shortage of food? Problems at work? Health problems? I know it's horrible not to experience love, but let's admit there are some even worse things that you can experience

His real problems are solving women's issues. He's probably working on closing the non-existant gender pay gap.

I guarantee this guy isn't a starving cripple dragging himself through the streets while he gets yelled at from a nearby building for being late for work.

The thing is that for an incel, being incel is rarely the only problem he has to deal with. Plenty of incels have to deal with shit like finanical problems, horrible jobs, horrible people, crime etc etc, which is compounded further by the issues caused by looks. The thing is, having bad shit happen to you can be mitigated if you have actual things to look forward to, like good friends and relationships.

Without that stuff you're just persisting with no real future in sight. It's why a lot of incels are suicidal while people who have good relations but have financial troubles or health issues don't, because those people know that if they can beat those things they have something to live for, incels however don't.
Correct.

I don't have a GF, and never had, but that's the least of my concerns ( In fact, it's not a concern at all. )

Go YoUr oWN WaY

I have actual problems in the form of people treating me like absolute shit all the time for little to no reason. What now IT?

YIKES.

Have you tried actually interacting with every person on the planet?
Didn't think so.

Just because your interaction with a few women was bad doesn't mean all women are like that.

2jy24u

Oh that reminds me, because every fat guy that I see is a paedophile because on to catch a predator there was this one guy that was fat.

2jy24u

Orange man bad

2jy24u

Personality and confidence are more important than looks.
2jy24u

His real problems are solving women's issues. He's probably working on closing the non-existant gender pay gap.

Or fighting climate change.

That makes me think that SJW are modern incarnations of Don Quixote of la Mancha.

Last edited:
How fucking low-t you have to be, to act like that. "I-i do n- n-not need a girlfriend"

That's something else. I was just saying that there can be things worse than not having a relationship.

he needs to wake up and see things for what they truly are.

Virgins, but not an incel
Faaa3575

I feel sorry for this guy tbh. Do we welcome him or reject him when he joins this site 5 years later after he realized white knighting on IT does NOTHING for his SMV?
No, never. He made his fucking choice.

The guy need to read some articles about the biological purpose of all living beings on earth
It's a Reddit cuck, that's the last thing he cares about

Virgins, but not an incel
View attachment 171083
The thing is that for an incel, being incel is rarely the only problem he has to deal with. Plenty of incels have to deal with shit like finanical problems, horrible jobs, horrible people, crime etc etc, which is compounded further by the issues caused by looks. The thing is, having bad shit happen to you can be mitigated if you have actual things to look forward to, like good friends and relationships.

Without that stuff you're just persisting with no real future in sight. It's why a lot of incels are suicidal while people who have good relations but have financial troubles or health issues don't, because those people know that if they can beat those things they have something to live for, incels however don't.

Based.

Exactly, ofcourse you are gonna feel like shit when you get denied one of the most important human needs

Yeah, copemaxx mogs us into oblivion. They will crash hard when they realize the truth at 30+ tbh

kek I used to think the same to cope
convincing myself that I don't need a girlfriend or sex to be happy
it's gonna be hard when he realizes he was lying to himself this whole time

Oh, one of those faggots. "There more important issues to worry about" face ass.

Yeah, let's talk about real problems. Like sexism, homophobia, transphobia, manspreading, mansplaining and heteronormativity, right?

It's over for this cuck

ngl don't think I've ever agreed with a post more unironically.

People don't get that inceldom is JUST no sex. It's no relationships and no future for prosperity.