Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel in denial has his copes crushed.

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18kqflv/friend_slept_with_a_girl_i_have_been_interested/

There's a girl I sit next to in class that I see 3 times a week. I've always thought she was cute. Wanted to talk to her. I constantly psyched myself out of it for like weeks before I said something. She seemed nice. We text about class, we met at the library twice to work on homework together. I'm not sure what my intentions were but I did know that I was attracted to her at least physically and that I did really enjoy talking to her. I kinda wrote off hook ups as something only conventionally attractive guys do so I don't think I just wanted sex.

I finally work up the courage to ask her to hang out outside the context of class and she says she's down to meetup with her friends and my friends after finals and go to the city to celebrate the end of the semester. We go out and go bar hopping and I try talking to her but she seems a lot more interested in my friend. He is actually conventionally attractive. Like I know everyone says "Chads" aren't real but if they are he's one. Tall, masculine features, good hair. He looks like one of those tiktok guys. He get's so much attention from women it's ridiculous.

So she's more interested in him, and I kinda give them some space because I'm clearly not wanted. We go to another bar get a few more drinks, and next thing I know they're making out against a wall. From there, we group up to one more place and my friend and the girl says they feel like going home so they're going to "uber back to campus".

So obviously I knew that wasn't their plan. The next morning comes, and I text my friends. Obviously he scored hooked up with her. They say that I was a g to invite women to rage with us. I feel like shit and just try to mask it. I'm not mad at anyone other than myself. Cute girls want to hookup with hot guys so I cant be upset with her, It's just the natural order of things. I didn't tell my friends that I was interested in her as they always try to hype me up to make a move, if he had known, I know he would've played wingman, but I didn't want to invite her and her friends out and make it seem like it was just so I could try to sleep with her so it's really my fault there.

It just feels so shitty. This isn't the first time something like this happens. I meet a cute girl and she's more interested in one of my more physically attractive friends. It's so demoralizing. This is like the 10th time in the last 2 years. I know people say looks are subjective but it's hard to feel this way when I'm the ugly friend 100% of the time. I don't see a way to rationalize this that doesn't fuel toxic views I'm trying to avoid, but there's really no other explanation. She's known me and she seemed to enjoy my company for weeks but when my good looking friend shows up, she makes out with him and sleeps with him after knowing him for less than 3 hours. It just feels like the perfect evidence that no matter how my personality is, it's not going to do much for me since I don't have a good enough physical appearance to back it up.

TLDR: He invites his female friend to hang out so he can ask her out on a date, but instead she kisses and has sex with his Chad friend whom she met 3 hours ago. So much for perSOYnality.

Giphy 26

This isn't the first time something like this happens.

Giphy 25

This is like the 10th time in the last 2 years.

Maury laughing 1

I swear, this shit never fails to crack me up. Years of mental gymnastics to cope and it's all crushed once he goes out to see the real world. The blackpill always comes to collect and it spares no one. He's gotten cucked at least 10 times like this, yet he's still in sweet denial. Somebody make him an account here.

Well, surely, he learnt his lesson, right?

Let's see what he last posted...

50cd2f3a238fd2ff5fdbb39287807c73

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

''Fellas, is it sexist to fullfill my biological purpose?''

564d7db06f5b48122b39a8fa13db7af8.png

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

Last edited:
Can’t think of anything more cuck than helping chad fuck the girl you like

I hope he's at least one of this week's GrAYs.

@SlayerSlayer

You know the drill, unpin my other post and sticky this one pls :feelzez:

This is actually sad, holy fuck. :lul:

Chances are, he deserved it. You should know how to take better care yourself by now.

The is it misogynistic to want casual sex part, I can’t dude holy shit. :lul::lul:

This is actually sad, holy fuck. :lul:

Chances are, he deserved it. You should know how to take better care yourself by now.
I edited the post to include some more kekfuel :feelskek: :feelskek:

This dude belongs right here with us!

Welcome to your new home, brocel.

He should learn graping technics from our indian janitor masters

''How do I make myself desire women who aren't attractive in the same way I do women that are?''
“It’s like they’re so far off the mark, I don’t even where to begin…”
gszqh4ah4uw51.jpg

God fucking bless whoever wrote this, honestly. I keep coming back to it every now and then just to solemnly reflect upon its accuracy.

Last edited:
“It’s like they’re so far off the mark, I don’t even where to begin…”

gszqh4ah4uw51.jpg

God fucking bless whoever wrote this, honestly. I keep coming back to it every now and then just to solemnly reflect upon its accuracy.
:yes:

This shit deserves to be Page 1 of the Holy Blackpill Bible. That's how accurate it is.

I really gotta write down the text somewhere so I don't have to look at the kissing every time I come back to this wisdom. :feelsrope:

This shit deserves to be Page 1 of the Holy Blackpill Bible. That's how accurate it is.
It needs to be integrated with a banner somehow. Just put it on the fucking top, for the love of God.

I really gotta write down the text somewhere so I don't have to look at the kissing every time I come back to this wisdom. :feelsrope:
I’ll censor it. My bad.

He should go ER on that slut and manwhore

So she's more interested in him, and I kinda give them some space because I'm clearly not wanted.
MSTOW
They really think that the word INVOLUNTARY means nothing

Someone with a reddit account needs to DM him and invite him here.

This is so brutal, if this doesn't blackpill him nothing will

What a pussy. He probably believes in women's rights too... cuck.

Ah look a foid is attracted to a chad. Like all female animals are attracted to the alpha male animal. What surprise. Could never see that coming.
I will never understand how these guys think humans are not animals. We may have speech and higher cognition but at the end of the day we are just another animal.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18kqflv/friend_slept_with_a_girl_i_have_been_interested/

TLDR: He invites his female friend to hang out so he can ask her out on a date, but instead she kisses and has sex with his Chad friend whom she met 3 hours ago. So much for perSOYnality.

View attachment 1021113

View attachment 1021114

View attachment 1021116

I swear, this shit never fails to crack me up. Years of mental gymnastics to cope and it's all crushed once he goes out to see the real world. The blackpill always comes to collect and it spares no one. He's gotten cucked at least 10 times like this, yet he's still in sweet denial. Somebody make him an account here.

View attachment 1021117

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

View attachment 1021119

View attachment 1021118

It’s crazy how they go out of their way to disrespect, demean, and irritate people and think nothing will ever come from it negatively

JFL @ that whole "incel exit" sub.

They claim to be about helping incels to move on and improve their lives.

But their main mod cunt "Library_Wench" is in absolutely every thread, crawling down the OP's throats, gas-lighting them, telling them to fuck off and calling them stupid losers.

The desire to spurn low-SMV men is impossible for holes to resist.

I just contacted him on reddit

Hello
I hate to tell you this but your post on reddit about the girl that kissed and then had sex with your attractive friend has blew up on an incel forum
https://incels.is/threads/incel-in-denial-has-his-copes-crushed.558450/#post-12896793
Message failed to send because it contains a banned URL.

So if you want to join the incel forum just search for it on bing or google
There are many men in your situation
There is nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with a girl, it is a biological drive, as for what happened with your friend you should have asked her out right off the bat

What a cuck, he even blames himself. He understood nothing

I think you need to accept a message before you can view it, I doubt he has seen the message yet

i felt like yanking out my scrotum hairs one by one while reading this.

I just contacted him on reddit

Hello
I hate to tell you this but your post on reddit about the girl that kissed and then had sex with your attractive friend has blew up on an incel forum
https://incels.is/threads/incel-in-denial-has-his-copes-crushed.558450/#post-12896793

So if you want to join the incel forum just search for it on bing or google
There are many men in your situation
There is nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with a girl, it is a biological drive, as for what happened with your friend you should have asked her out right off the bat

Keep us updated if he answered

Exactly this. We've all seen, time and time again, that attractive men don't have to *do* any work to get what they have. In every situation women's attention, smiles and interest just naturally flow to them, in the same way that water flows downhill.

If you're a bird, you can fly. If you're not a bird, you can't fly, and beating your arms up and down really fast won't make you fly, it will only make you look ridiculous.

I'm 42, I've been *improving myself* and *working on myself* for a long time. In many other ways it's been a success. Career is fine. My relationships with colleagues are fine. My platonic relationships with people in my hobby/interest groups are fine. My relationships with extended family are fine.
But with women - nothing.

Assholes who preach "just work on yourself" just lie and gaslight and insist that the truth we've all seen for ourselves isn't real.

Fuck it, dont care about saying this but Im glad he went through that, because

1. He is on incel exit, which is nothing but a cope
2. It might make him become permanently blackpilled, which will be better for him.

It is a long shot, because clearly he is against the notion of even identifying as an incel, hence the whole leaving incel reddit. But yes if he does reply I will let you guys know.

I think you need to accept a message before you can view it, I doubt he has seen the message yet
It says your message never got sent, cause it contains a banned URL. Looks like they dont allow links to this website, in DMs.

It says your message never got sent, cause it contains a banned URL. Looks like they dont allow links to this website, in DMs.
The whole message or just the link?

Thank you, it was indeed the whole message, I just took the link out just now.

Same guy ^

God help him

Wow this guy is just getting shit on, on reddit, you guys should take a look at some of his other posts

Ah look a foid is attracted to a chad. Like all female animals are attracted to the alpha male animal. What surprise. Could never see that coming.
I will never understand how these guys think humans are not animals. We may have speech and higher cognition but at the end of the day we are just another animal.
I started to read this book.

41kUn8V4YAL

The more you cope, the more it will hurt when blackpills are forced down your throat

full

Reddit is a cesspit that should be removed from the earth.

Laurie Hernandez Latina GIF by Latinx Heritage

The mental gymnastics they did in the comments just to avoid saying the girl wasn't interested bc he's ugly

Send him a proper link, remove one letter from the link and tell him to copy paste the link + put in the letter you removed. I want him to see this thread.

Laurie Hernandez Latina GIF by Latinx Heritage

The mental gymnastics they did in the comments just to avoid saying the girl wasn't interested bc he's ugly
And they get angry and blame him when he sees through their half-baked bluepill mental gymnastics. Are they aware that they're not helping incels exit anything at all? If anything, listening to them entrenches me as a blackpiller further.

View attachment 1021113

View attachment 1021114

View attachment 1021116

View attachment 1021117

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

View attachment 1021119

View attachment 1021118

thats the women's nature fucking brutal

Going out with a girl if you don't have certainty that you will sleep with her seems weird for me