Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel in denial has his copes crushed.

I guess he learned the truth

It's these examples that make me utterly despise that Inceltears and whatever else exists.

This poor lad is getting gaslit to oblivion.

This nigga cannot be saved bro
walajukuevans-walajuku.gif

He's a lost cause hopefully he'll continues to post stuff like this to make people laugh :feelskek:

It's hilarious how all the commenters are insulting him. That subreddit is just a place for misandrist landwhales to take their rage out on incels.

the cuckoldry is strong in this one

Some of the replies lol. There's enough gas lighting to set what's left of the Amazon ablaze.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

I am happiest when I see bluepiller meeting reality.

QUALITY post lmao

brutal

poor fellow, i would welcome him here

ovER and out

What a real man he make some space for his faggot friend to shine

That poor guy is just begging there for anyone to reassure him, to tell him anything to strengthen his desperate delusions that looks don't matter and we are wrong, even if both of them will know that it's just lies :feelshaha: :feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Omg, that legit hurt me when i visualized the scene where he is at the bar with the gang, he turn his head and see the girl deeply tongue kissing like a whore with his friend....godamnit life is so brutal

Bluepilled incels deserve the Blood Eagle

Ah look a foid is attracted to a chad. Like all female animals are attracted to the alpha male animal. What surprise. Could never see that coming.
I will never understand how these guys think humans are not animals. We may have speech and higher cognition but at the end of the day we are just another animal.
Being an animal is overrated. Being a 4d+ being that transcends everything via interdimensional travel....that's priceless.

"Yikes inkrel it's totally normal to just fuck someone with better personality on the spot, now have a downvote and keep paying taxes so that single moms and meme degree female students can fuck using your wagecuck but, and remember black lives matter"

The thing that gets me is that in this case it wasn't the girl intentionally cucking him. He had zero presence in her mind at all. She did not think that this would hurt his feelings and maybe just get his friends number, no, she wanted chad cock and let everyone know.
I think that hurts more than a slut cucking on purpose.
This guy is a gold mine, stay with him.

The thing that gets me is that in this case it wasn't the girl intentionally cucking him. He had zero presence in her mind at all. She did not think that this would hurt his feelings and maybe just get his friends number, no, she wanted chad cock and let everyone know.
I think that hurts more than a slut cucking on purpose.
This guy is a gold mine, stay with him.
To be fair, she said to go meetup at bars with her and his friends. There's no signs of interest if that's the plan. At some point, you need to initiate things. Yes, it almost certainly didn't matter because he's ugly, but he didn't try at all here. Girls can talk to everyone, that's meaningless to them.

To be fair, she said to go meetup at bars with her and his friends. There's no signs of interest if that's the plan. At some point, you need to initiate things. Yes, it almost certainly didn't matter because he's ugly, but he didn't try at all here. Girls can talk to everyone, that's meaningless to them.

He should have taken the hint when she did not want to be alone him.
Who is the girl in your avatar?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18kqflv/friend_slept_with_a_girl_i_have_been_interested/

TLDR: He invites his female friend to hang out so he can ask her out on a date, but instead she kisses and has sex with his Chad friend whom she met 3 hours ago. So much for perSOYnality.

View attachment 1021113

View attachment 1021114

View attachment 1021116

I swear, this shit never fails to crack me up. Years of mental gymnastics to cope and it's all crushed once he goes out to see the real world. The blackpill always comes to collect and it spares no one. He's gotten cucked at least 10 times like this, yet he's still in sweet denial. Somebody make him an account here.

Well, surely, he learnt his lesson, right?

Let's see what he last posted...

View attachment 1021117

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

''Fellas, is it sexist to fullfill my biological purpose?''

564d7db06f5b48122b39a8fa13db7af8.png

View attachment 1021119

View attachment 1021118

Women are barbaric savages

Growing up is realizing that most women aren't exactly good people

Redditors shitting on him, someone oughta blackpill him

Man looking at his profile all his posts are embaressing. Dude needs to grow a spine

Someone invite that poor guy here

Ah look a foid is attracted to a chad. Like all female animals are attracted to the alpha male animal. What surprise. Could never see that coming.
I will never understand how these guys think humans are not animals. We may have speech and higher cognition but at the end of the day we are just another animal.

His friend had a better personality

"This isn't the first time something like this happens."

Holy shit, somebody invite this nigga here ASAP. :feelskek:

hahahha holy shit the replies from plebbitors are hilarious. Claiming that he doesn't know he's ugly. Yeah okay guys, he's actually a hot guy and he's just entirely delusional. Holy fuck these people are insane.

Someone with a reddit account needs to DM him and invite him here.
I can't since I got suspended for slut shaming whores on 2x chromosomes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18kqflv/friend_slept_with_a_girl_i_have_been_interested/

TLDR: He invites his female friend to hang out so he can ask her out on a date, but instead she kisses and has sex with his Chad friend whom she met 3 hours ago. So much for perSOYnality.

View attachment 1021113

View attachment 1021114

View attachment 1021116

I swear, this shit never fails to crack me up. Years of mental gymnastics to cope and it's all crushed once he goes out to see the real world. The blackpill always comes to collect and it spares no one. He's gotten cucked at least 10 times like this, yet he's still in sweet denial. Somebody make him an account here.

Well, surely, he learnt his lesson, right?

Let's see what he last posted...

View attachment 1021117

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

''Fellas, is it sexist to fullfill my biological purpose?''

564d7db06f5b48122b39a8fa13db7af8.png

View attachment 1021119

View attachment 1021118

Made it through the end, brutal
Happened to me a lot
Fuck women and fuck Chads, they aren't your friends
Also look at this shit
Screenshot 20231230 214744

>IT HAS TO BE YOUR FAULT I CANT TRUST YOU YOU MUST BE THE PROBLEM!

fucking lynch all of these fucking normies, soulless demons

This exchange in the thread sums up women:

>thinks 5'5 guy is attracted to her, but doesn't say anything
>hits up hotter guy he knows
>gets called out for being lookist
>instantly gets defensive and shifts blame

Holy fucking cope

AWALT proven once more, foids should be put into cages

“It’s like they’re so far off the mark, I don’t even where to begin…”
gszqh4ah4uw51.jpg

God fucking bless whoever wrote this, honestly. I keep coming back to it every now and then just to solemnly reflect upon its accuracy.
God that's so fucking brutal

Absolutely brutal.

We'll see him here in a couple of years.

Exactly this. We've all seen, time and time again, that attractive men don't have to *do* any work to get what they have. In every situation women's attention, smiles and interest just naturally flow to them, in the same way that water flows downhill.
:blackpill:

>doesn't push me closer to inceldom

Why are you so scared of the label? The woman you've been hanging with just fucked your friend within hours of meeting him and this has been happening for a while now. You try all that you can but you're too ugly to get even ONE girl with you while your friends do it effortlessly but apparently "looks are subjective". Give me a fucking break man its over for you its been over in fact.

thanks for ending my year on a pensive note OP

He should just fetishize his pain and jerk of to the fantasy of him being cucked by a chad who goes in raw on his oneitis. :ahegao: