Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel in denial has his copes crushed.

Omg, that legit hurt me when i visualized the scene where he is at the bar with the gang, he turn his head and see the girl deeply tongue kissing like a whore with his friend....godamnit life is so brutal
How the fuck did he even... nevermind, the blackpill ALWAYS comes to collect

That must hurt like hell :feelsrope: .

Comments are worse than the actual post

The Blackpill always comes back to collect. Always.

You can feel the brutality of reality hitting him hard after realizing his foid friend got fucked by his chad friend.
He cucked out and got cucked.

The reddit poster stil mogs me. No female ever wanted to go out with me

Comments are worse than the actual post
Fr they’re all gaslighting him into believing that he was the problem when it’s really just foids fucked up sociopathic behaciors

if you took the blackpill and have a good understanding, this shit doesn't even phase you.

if you took the blackpill and have a good understanding, this shit doesn't even phase you.
You wouldn't put yourself in the position he has numerous times.

This is why learning blackpill truths are beneficial.

Bwhahahaha. Screw this I'm dm-ing him

He's not gonna come here he thinks it's misogynistic to fuck women. And is a coping soyboy reddit cuck literally. He's a failure and always will be.

What’s the threshold? I don’t see anything related to blackpill or inceldom there, but do they have a consistent policy?
Sort of, If you get reported in Dms then you'll get banned. I remember dming some feminist nigga and I was arguing with him how it's women's fault I got banned that day

thorough cucking :feelswhere: deserved for a redditor soyfag I say :feelsYall: no cucking is too brutal for those of feminine mind that ask their fellow goyim for approved thoughts :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/18kqflv/friend_slept_with_a_girl_i_have_been_interested/

TLDR: He invites his female friend to hang out so he can ask her out on a date, but instead she kisses and has sex with his Chad friend whom she met 3 hours ago. So much for perSOYnality.

View attachment 1021113

View attachment 1021114

View attachment 1021116

I swear, this shit never fails to crack me up. Years of mental gymnastics to cope and it's all crushed once he goes out to see the real world. The blackpill always comes to collect and it spares no one. He's gotten cucked at least 10 times like this, yet he's still in sweet denial. Somebody make him an account here.

Well, surely, he learnt his lesson, right?

Let's see what he last posted...

View attachment 1021117

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

''Fellas, is it sexist to fullfill my biological purpose?''

564d7db06f5b48122b39a8fa13db7af8.png

View attachment 1021119

View attachment 1021118

Then once the normie gets rejected they then take it out on us and end up depressed all there life trying to figure out why personality isn’t doing shit

IMG 6814

Jfl at this stupid cunt. Foids never make the first move but then they call us out for not doing the same, even though we will be rejected. Fucking CUNTS

This topic is hilarious, the guy must be Blackpilled after all this surely.

Nigga got cucked TEN TIMES and didn't learn his lesson :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: these retards deserve everything that happens to them

View attachment 1032745
Jfl at this stupid cunt. Foids never make the first move but then they call us out for not doing the same, even though we will be rejected. Fucking CUNTS
"That's just not how it works."

Fucking retarded toilet, that's exactly how it works. Why can't foids stop lying?

The self deception is hilarious or saddening to see always let it fuel your own introspection

Send him a link to this forum

That is why I hate women. They don’t respect the feeling of those who interest in them but unattractive.

Reading that post is painful. I wish OP will wake up to see the true nature of women soon.

Just 3 hours to decide that you will let the chad pie you

Thats why chads are not friends they want to be near you for mogging

"Yikes inkrel it's totally normal to just fuck someone with better personality on the spot, now have a downvote and keep paying taxes so that single moms and meme degree female students can fuck using your wagecuck but, and remember black lives matter"