Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another foid claiming to be an incel (femcel)

thefinalizer

thefinalizer

Now we start
I was browsing JewTube looking for A-Team clips when this video unexpectedly popped up. Another toilet declaring herself an incel (femcel). This bitch is not attractive, at least to me, but in my case I'm very picky about women. Still, I'm sure she'd get laid easily without any effort, even though she says she wouldn't. The thing is, she's frustrated because she can't hook up with Chads.

Gigachad only

She does this to get attention, which you are giving her by reposting her video. She played you, idiot.

She's just another whore complaining about not being able to get Chad.

I was browsing JewTube looking for A-Team clips when this video unexpectedly popped up. Another toilet declaring herself an incel (femcel). This bitch is not attractive, at least to me, but in my case I'm very picky about women. Still, I'm sure she'd get laid easily without any effort, even though she says she wouldn't. The thing is, she's frustrated because she can't hook up with Chads.

I’d gladly pay for sex with her!

Kek'ing at the comments currently. This guy gets it:

BASEDCOMMENT

Look at these soy boys broken branch you disappoint ancestor broken branch:
Fuckinglol1

Hypocristy

If a male made this video it'd get like 2 views, 1 from himself the other from his mom and most of the comments would be like "yikes sweaty work on your personality then you'd get a girlfriend"

I'm gonna comment on this stupid whore's video "Maybe if you worked on your personality a little more you'd be able to find a partner! Also kill yourself"

Fuck this bitch.

She does this to get attention, which you are giving her by reposting her video. She played you, idiot.
That makes no sense. I've already reported the video and her channel. I don't support her channel at all. I'm sure this isn't the kind of attention she's looking for.

Do you think us loser virgins can go to the club and kiss random girls? Do you think we can go get gfs?

That makes no sense. I've already reported the video and her channel. I don't support her channel at all. I'm sure this isn't the kind of attention she's looking for.
You're giving her additional clicks by reposting (promoting) her video here

:lul:Femcel yeah right good joke

Femcel = the interval between one dick and the next

To be a genuine femcel you must be over 400lbs, hideous, have some kind of horrible deformity, be full blown autistic and have 0 redeeming qualities in general.

Even then I bet if she tried OLD she could at least get sex.

Fem cels should have their clits removed!

My life as a chad only slut :foidSoy:

Attention seeking whore.

Is there any way we can see these videos without giving views to the cunt?

Your suffering, loneliness and complete social rejection is just a funny and trendy aesthetic for women like her.

90% of men would fuck her, men are paying for uglier prostitutes

View attachment 1234625

View attachment 1234626
View attachment 1234627

If a male made this video it'd get like 2 views, 1 from himself the other from his mom and most of the comments would be like "yikes sweaty work on your personality then you'd get a girlfriend"

I'm gonna comment on this stupid whore's video "Maybe if you worked on your personality a little more you'd be able to find a partner! Also kill yourself"

Fuck this bitch.
Lol.

To be a genuine femcel you must be over 400lbs, hideous, have some kind of horrible deformity, be full blown autistic and have 0 redeeming qualities in general.

Even then I bet if she tried OLD she could at least get sex.
You'd be surprised... even those types can ascend because of the juggernaut law, men are just simply more desperate than women. At best, a 'femcel' can only ever be a 'volcel,' even that's pushing it.

Virgins don't dress like that. If I have to imagine a female virgin, she must be butt fuck ugly with dirty clothes with no dressing sense. Like me

The fact that this whore had the audacity to come on camera like that shows she's not potraying herself as what she is intended

BUT ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION!!

View attachment 1234625

View attachment 1234626
View attachment 1234627

Fuck this bitch.

remember, femcels are only femcels because they cant get chad

Honestly she is fuckable. Like give me 5 beers and she would have sperm in every hole there exist in her

The fact that this whore had the audacity to come on camera like that shows she's not potraying herself as what she is intended

BUT ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION!!
Whitepilling that outside of this video, none of them took off at all. I guess no attention anymore for this waste of air.

Not only could she easily get a boyfriend, she could easily get an above average looking guy to settle down with her. She just chooses not to, because being above average isn't good enough for these foids