Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another female to male degenerate understand that she made a mistake and regrets it

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

Another degenrate who understands that being a male in the 21st century is a nightmare foul.

"The one thing I didn't prepare for was how lonely it is to be a man."

"Men started treating me like their guy friends, which was exactly what I wanted. What I didn't know is that male friendships aren't as deep. Before my transition, guys used to open up to me about all sorts of fears, frustrations, and feelings. Now, they would keep it superficial".

Sums it up nicely.

Ffs. Gas em
I'd usually agree with you, but those cases are actually good for us, since they show case how shitty it is to be a male.

For now let those freaks mutalite themselvs, they serve our cause.

I don't think she still gets it completely.

"The brokenness of masculinity, how isolating it is, and how men don't know how to break the cycle."

And then

"Hundreds of men reached out to me, saying they try to cry in front of the women in their lives or try to be nurturing, and they remind them to "man up" or that it makes them uncomfortable."

Its not that men are broken and unable to be emotional with other people, its just that it is discouraged heavily by women for a man to do so. The usual culprit? Women once again.

I don't think she still gets it completely.

"The brokenness of masculinity, how isolating it is, and how men don't know how to break the cycle."

And then

"Hundreds of men reached out to me, saying they try to cry in front of the women in their lives or try to be nurturing, and they remind them to "man up" or that it makes them uncomfortable."

Its not that men are broken and unable to be emotional with other people, its just that it is discouraged heavily by women for a man to do so. The usual culprit? Women once again.
Do you really expect that creature and the magazine to go on a full blackpill report, no. But the tidbits that we got there are a progress.

I won't lie Im also suicidal sometimes, anxiety, depression, fear, shame, regret. Im nearing my 30s and those emotion take control over me.

Men treated like shit by women, women most affected.

Genocide all Trannies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back