Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another "ex-incel"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

One of the major reasons I went towards inceldom was my insecurity around my height (5'2) and genital size.

I try not to worry about being single but it doesn't go away.

Lifefuel for manlet dicklet currycels, he "ascended" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl I swear to god I don’t understand how you can lack this much self awareness. I legitimately cannot fathom how people likes this (and those on IT) are even the same species as me.

They are empty brained scum

Poor dude only posted this bc he wants some female likes on IT.
Giga over for him

Having a foid to talk to is enough for currycels to ascend. They don't even have access to that I guess

He is still miserable because his inceldom is in his physical traits. Got memed into thinking it is a state of mind, something you can have as a "phase" and move on.

Normal looking people who did not experience constant rejection and mockery do not just decide to become incels out of the blue because they are bored, or read some autist's post on the internet.

He is setting himself for a major breakdown im affraid as the cognitive dissonance tears him apart.

I have no doubt this is just a phase for this curry and he will violently grape someday after a rejection

Curry = Not incel by default
JBC is law.

he might as well castrate himself, ngl

JFL. How much more pathetic can he become.

hey bro, daily reminder than rapist and misogynists frat boy chads still get more pussy than your feminist ass, lol (i hope "he" reads this)

Blackpill is too much for a 5'2 curry to handle so he decided to delusionmaxx

hey bro, daily reminder than rapist and misogynists frat boy chads still get more pussy than your feminist ass, lol (i hope "he" reads this)
No one will miss him when he ropes. He could've been another brother. But he chose Stockholm syndrome.

Fuck him tbh :fuk:

So he has a girlfriend now and is no longer celibate? Or if he celibate by choice now?

lmfao. What a deluded moron

it infuriates me when people refer to a sexual death sentence as an insecurity. “Yeah, the consequences of 5’2” height are totally limited to just how your brain cognitively perceives it. It’s totally immaterial and trivial, and you just need to think better thoughts” normies are fucking dumb

No one will miss him when he ropes. He could've been another brother. But he chose Stockholm syndrome.

Fuck him tbh :fuk:

I still don't understand how can someone be so pathetic. It´s weird the emphasis that he gives on white women, which tend to be more sensible towards feminine guys (like incels) i suppose, i have no idea

Blackpill is too much for a 5'2 curry to handle so he decided to delusionmaxx
Lmao
He is still miserable because his inceldom is in his physical traits. Got memed into thinking it is a state of mind, something you can have as a "phase" and move on.

Normal looking people who did not experience constant rejection and mockery do not just decide to become incels out of the blue because they are bored, or read some autist's post on the internet.

He is setting himself for a major breakdown im affraid as the cognitive dissonance tears him apart.

I'm sure he'll ascend as long as he keeps working on his personality! :soy:

I still don't understand how can someone be so pathetic. It´s weird the emphasis that he gives on white women, which tend to be more sensible towards feminine guys (like incels) i suppose, i have no idea
Subconscious self-loathing white foid worshipper. Your typical deathnic. Just look around , we have autistic ethnics calling them Gods.

Friends with whores my ass , he's most likely fantasizing of marrying these whores and go on romantic cuck adventures with them 24/7.

Female friends are a meme. You're either a beta orbiting cuck or a chad orbited by cuntoids instead. :fuk:

Proof for redditards that misogyny neither cause or affects inceldom.

what's more pathetic is his ass is still in pakistan. white wimmenz might as well be up in Gollum for all he cares, while he is rotting in the junkyards

I cant even have female friends online,
Over for badpersonalitycels

What a joke. He thinks that because he had a couple of convos with a couple of women online he is no longer involuntarily celibate. Even if that could be true, like... those two people could have been dudes lmao

Basically this. Youre an incel or youre not. You dont get to fucking chose lmao. There would be no incels if it wasnt like this.

Having a foid to talk to is enough for currycels to ascend.
:feelskek:

Lol, he had to go through the psychological equivalent of lobotomy in order to relieve his suffering. He had to redefine his reality in order to bear it.

I think if this would be done to any other disadvantaged group it would be considered a crime against humanity.

u laugh at him but most incels here would trade this site and everything they've made/said here in a second for a bit of whore attention.

this guy doesn't realize that his problem isn't fixed at all and he's just running around in circles:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Simply talking to women won't fix shit, you want to FUCK them you retarded cuck. His brain knows this and it knows that him talking to them won't actually lead to sex/a relationship, thus why he doesn't feel satisfied with his current situation deep down. Plus I bet he knows he'd be bored out of his mind when talking to them, it's only the prospect of pussy that's stimulating him to interact with those whores.

Also "My post got incels riled up lol. Not posting the link here because it's against the rules" JFL he's still browsing :feelshaha::feelshaha:

u laugh at him but most incels here would trade this site and everything they've made/said here in a second for a bit of whore attention.
For a loyal tradwife, yes. For conversations with whores on reddit, no lmao.

I call these guys "Uncle Tom-cels"

I call these guys "Uncle Tom-cels"
Uncle Tim or Uncle Simp

Lol, he had to go through the psychological equivalent of lobotomy in order to relieve his suffering. He had to redefine his reality in order to bear it.

I think if this would be done to any other disadvantaged group it would be considered a crime against humanity.
Imagine if he becomes a tranny, that would complete the dehumanization ritual

What a pathetic cuck. None of those female “friends” of his cared enough to provide an actual solution to his suffering

“I'm 22M from Pakistan.”

Yeah, it’s over

Never forget, buddyboyos: You may be done with the black pill, but the black pill isn't done with you.

May God help this little delusional excuse of a man.

these 67 karma points will still not get him laid

Why go on IT to apologise jfl

IF THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT THREAD READ THIS.
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU RETARD THEY AREN'T YOUR FRIENDS. THIS WON'T HELP YOU GET A GF OR IMPROVE YOUR LIFE

he left inceldom, so he had sex?

Currycel thinking he will ascend by having foid friends kek, such a loser :bluepill::bluepill:

Actually that Jewish guy Magnus Hirschfeld would be proud :feelshaha:
I meant the psychological enslavement aspect of this whole tragedy.

The Nazis made experiments on how to “re-educate” someone into accepting hellish and unnatural conditions as the new normal and still being a useful worker.

The result was the “Sonderkommando”: Jewish Concentration camp prisoners who were so brainwashed that they happily helped to gas and “recycle” other Jewish prisoners just for a little bit more decent behaviour from German officials.

..but yea, Hirschfeld would be happy too

I stopped reading at "Pakistan".

:worryfeels:
Guys, one minute of silence :feelscry:.

Reading about someone being 5'2 is the most brutal thing I've read in days.

Acts smart, is actually a twit

Subconscious self-loathing white foid worshipper. Your typical deathnic. Just look around , we have autistic ethnics calling them Gods.

Friends with whores my ass , he's most likely fantasizing of marrying these whores and go on romantic cuck adventures with them 24/7.

Female friends are a meme. You're either a beta orbiting cuck or a chad orbited by cuntoids instead. :fuk:
“Why can’t men be friends with me!” :foidSoy: