Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anime Rec: Devilman Crybaby

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Just finished it, 10 eps really good show and blackpilled. the guy becomes more atractive and every girl wants to fuck him basically after his change. if any of you guys didnt see it, you should.

Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnation

Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnati
I should pick it up, watched a couple of episodes and it wasnt adapted like in the manga so i was a little dissapointed

Just finished it, 10 eps really good show and blackpilled. the guy becomes more atractive and every girl wants to fuck him basically after his change. if any of you guys didnt see it, you should.
>Jewflix

Based blEWcel, I fucking loved Devilman Crybaby. Binged it all in one sitting near the beginning of this year, I still kick myself for not watching it when it came out. My sister really liked it as well
You realize you can pirate it right bro? A lot of great anime are licensed by Jewflix like Beastars, Violet Evergarden, Dorohedoro, Castlevania, Erased, Little Witch Academia, Hi Score Girl, etc. Just because they have the Jewflix label should not put you off from watching them

Last edited:
You realize you can pirate it right bro? A lot of great anime are licensed by Jewflix like Beastars, Violet Evergarden, Dorohedoro, Castlevania, etc. Just because they have the
>Implying that I don't do that
(((They))) should fuck off from my chinese cartoons

(((They))) should fuck off from my chinese cartoons
We get more exposure, then we get more good shows. i like it, it's a win-win scenario.

Based blEWcel, I fucking loved Devilman Crybaby. Binged it all in one sitting near the beginning of this year, I still kick myself for not watching it when it came out. My sister really liked it as well
I dont know why i put it out for so long. maybe cuz my friends were bothering me non-stop to watch it, sad thing that it's 10 chapter's long only. this was easily the best anime that i watched this year ,which is pretty rare considering that i've watched most of the good stuff already(The remix of the old opening is godly too). you're pretty based converting your sister in a weeb, i dont think i will be able to acomplish that in the short term.

Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnation
Some good recent original anime recommendations: Odd Taxi, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi, Sonny Boy, Akudama Drive, Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song, Link Click, Megalo Box and its sequel NOMAD

Some good recent original anime recommendations: Odd Taxi, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi, Sonny Boy, Akudama Drive, Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song, Link Click, Megalo Box and its sequel NOMAD
Watched a couple of episodes of Odd taxi and was really interesting, left it at 6 i think should pick it up back again. Megalo box i didnt really like as i'm a fan of hajime no ippo and comparing the two is like comparing night and day, it's really hard for me to appreciate megalo box as the guy wins the fight for "being tough" meanwhile in HNI there's a lot of technique and training