Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anime Rec: Devilman Crybaby

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
815
Online
9d 21h 21m
Just finished it, 10 eps really good show and blackpilled. the guy becomes more atractive and every girl wants to fuck him basically after his change. if any of you guys didnt see it, you should.
 
Balantol

Balantol

Greycel
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
32
Online
1d 6h 39m
Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnation
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
815
Online
9d 21h 21m
Balantol said:
Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnati
I should pick it up, watched a couple of episodes and it wasnt adapted like in the manga so i was a little dissapointed
 
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,864
Online
72d 2h 0m
lemon21 said:
Just finished it, 10 eps really good show and blackpilled. the guy becomes more atractive and every girl wants to fuck him basically after his change. if any of you guys didnt see it, you should.
>Jewflix
 
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
29,147
Online
236d 23h 10m
Based blEWcel, I fucking loved Devilman Crybaby. Binged it all in one sitting near the beginning of this year, I still kick myself for not watching it when it came out. My sister really liked it as well
Notorious Inkler said:
You realize you can pirate it right bro? A lot of great anime are licensed by Jewflix like Beastars, Violet Evergarden, Dorohedoro, Castlevania, Erased, Little Witch Academia, Hi Score Girl, etc. Just because they have the Jewflix label should not put you off from watching them
 
Last edited:
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Posts
6,864
Online
72d 2h 0m
WØLF said:
You realize you can pirate it right bro? A lot of great anime are licensed by Jewflix like Beastars, Violet Evergarden, Dorohedoro, Castlevania, etc. Just because they have the
>Implying that I don't do that
(((They))) should fuck off from my chinese cartoons
 
SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Loli enjoyer
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Posts
1,435
Online
51d 40m
Balantol said:
Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnation
based for watching mushoku
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
815
Online
9d 21h 21m
Notorious Inkler said:
(((They))) should fuck off from my chinese cartoons
We get more exposure, then we get more good shows. i like it, it's a win-win scenario.

WØLF said:
Based blEWcel, I fucking loved Devilman Crybaby. Binged it all in one sitting near the beginning of this year, I still kick myself for not watching it when it came out. My sister really liked it as well
I dont know why i put it out for so long. maybe cuz my friends were bothering me non-stop to watch it, sad thing that it's 10 chapter's long only. this was easily the best anime that i watched this year ,which is pretty rare considering that i've watched most of the good stuff already(The remix of the old opening is godly too). you're pretty based converting your sister in a weeb, i dont think i will be able to acomplish that in the short term.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
7,922
Online
46d 21h 39m
Notorious Inkler said:
>Implying that I don't do that
(((They))) should fuck off from my chinese cartoons
 
SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Posts
201
Online
3d 10h 45m
Balantol said:
Sounds interesting, I'll watch it after I finish jobless reincarnation
Some good recent original anime recommendations: Odd Taxi, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi, Sonny Boy, Akudama Drive, Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song, Link Click, Megalo Box and its sequel NOMAD
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
815
Online
9d 21h 21m
SoySupreme said:
Some good recent original anime recommendations: Odd Taxi, Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi, Sonny Boy, Akudama Drive, Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song, Link Click, Megalo Box and its sequel NOMAD
Watched a couple of episodes of Odd taxi and was really interesting, left it at 6 i think should pick it up back again. Megalo box i didnt really like as i'm a fan of hajime no ippo and comparing the two is like comparing night and day, it's really hard for me to appreciate megalo box as the guy wins the fight for "being tough" meanwhile in HNI there's a lot of technique and training
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
815
Online
9d 21h 21m
Zer0/∞ said:
Did you watch the original Devilman series yet?
View: https://youtu.be/B42jydUAnCs
No i didnt as i was told it was like the power rangers or kamen raider thing, i just wanted more content for this crybaby series but there isnt.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top