Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ancestors got laid consistently, I can’t even get a crumb of pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
This shit isn’t fair in the slightest. My ancestors got laid, married, had children etc despite the tough social conditions for the majority of working class people in the 1800s, yet here I am, their descendant around 100-200+ years later, and I don’t get even the slightest WHIFF of pussy thanks to the changing social climate that has effectively made sex for non-Chad, working class men such as myself a back breaking chore to obtain or outright impossible.

It never began. It’s utterly FUCKED lads.

So they fucked make-upless, hairy, sweaty holes and you're mad about this?

That's the way nature is intended to be. I can't wait until everything collapses and we go back to anarchy.

it is not fair

but you have incel ancestors too, like some distant disabled cousin from the middle ages

we are living in a clown era sadly

it sucks to be low value male in modern times

We are all descendants of men who have successfully reproduced, but they were the minority among men. Most men didn't reproduce.

We are all descendants of men who have successfully reproduced, but they were the minority among men. Most men didn't reproduce.
Still descended from a million year bloodline that dies out because I can’t get a lick of pussy.

Incel Uprising is the answer

every ancestor I’ve had since the dawn of history even predating humanity has managed to procreate. I am the biggest failure in an eons long chain. Everything has been building up to now and I will disappoint all my predecessors. Fuck this man

And...?
Dead End thread.

I wonder how many of my ancestors were just cucking some guy by fucking his wife

Thank feminism, the 19th amendment and the sexual revolution for that

So they fucked make-upless, hairy, sweaty holes and you're mad about this?

She can still be still cute without it, and I can make her take a bath. Imagine wanting to have sex with a woman whose caked in makeup.

"just have sex incel"

All of my cousins are sex havers and what I call breeders because they all have kids at a young age.

Go learn maths like a good slave, that will get you laid.

Wish we could just beat women up and claim them

My line ends here

Chad or rope nowadays