Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An 28 years old Virgin, who is 5'3, is worried he is turning incel. Asks Cuck tears for help.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Just came from rabbit just to laugh at this

>5'3
>Indian

Your incel tendencies fully developed long, long ago, lad.

Holy shit that was a really sad thread. Because when you take away all their cruelty and hatred for us, even people who have made it their life's purpose to mock us for "not getting it" in some way have absolutely nothing to offer.

There's nothing there.

its 0ver cuck faggot quit c0ping and come to the dark side

This is what cucktears doesn't understand.
You don't choose to be an incel.

No need to feed the bluepill bullshit, no advice will work. It was over before it even began.

Another curry soon to join our ranks.

So many "It's over" triggers on that description list
-5ft3
-Indian

He's also posted it on /FA. He's too far gone now. He'll be making an account here in weeks, no doubt.
Well, I'm happy for him. Better to suffer in the glaring sunlight truth than in the shadowy swamp of lies.

IMG 20180714 033624

Look at how they gang up on him when the virtue signalling doesn't produce results. But remember, they're trying to help :forcedsmile:

>5'3
>Indian

Your incel tendencies fully developed long, long ago, lad.
It never started for him, he cant even get laid in thailand, at this point he better hope he gets rich or something
Its like they call the truth incel ideas.

View attachment 27556

Look at how they gang up on him when the virtue signalling doesn't produce results. But remember, they're trying to help :forcedsmile:
JESUS CHRIST, STUPID CUCKS AND ROASTIES, THIS IS NOT HELPING, THIS IS VIRTUE SIGNALING AND YOU CUCKTEARERS KNOW IT, YOU JUST WONT ADMIT IT. YEAH, JUST KEEP ON ATTACKING POOR GUY WHEN HE LETS YOU KNOW THAT BEING BALD SUCKS.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... RAGEFUEL, POTENT ONE

On a calmer note; I feel sorry for this guy.... I truly do because there is nothing he can do tbh.

I couldn't stand by.

On a calmer note; I feel sorry for this guy.... I truly do because there is nothing he can do tbh.
He could've joined here and get welcomed with open arms, but instead chose to ask for help on how to not become one of us from those who hate him. If he wasn't a 5'3 currycel, I would've stopped feeling sorry for him after that.
I couldn't stand by.

Doing god's work brother

JFL @ comments: "Seeing a therapist would probably be a good idea because it sounds like your confidence is shot, and that'll definitely work against you in trying to find a relationship. There are plenty of short Indian dudes in America who have wives and girlfriends, but spending this much time wallowing in your perceived flaws is destroying any confidence."

Just visit therapist bro, just know that there are handsome bald men (sadly not you tehehee), just work on your confidence bro.

"Get up off your ass, go to therapy, and muster up your own willpower to change for the better"

Fucking lol...

I’m done, too much ragefuel for my taste

The fucking nerve from these cucks lol

JFL @ comments: "Seeing a therapist would probably be a good idea because it sounds like your confidence is shot, and that'll definitely work against you in trying to find a relationship. There are plenty of short Indian dudes in America who have wives and girlfriends, but spending this much time wallowing in your perceived flaws is destroying any confidence."

Just visit therapist bro, just know that there are handsome bald men (sadly not you tehehee), just work on your confidence bro.

"Get up off your ass, go to therapy, and muster up your own willpower to change for the better"

Fucking lol...

I’m done, too much ragefuel for my taste
Normies (when it comes to mentality, cucktears are still losers as well) for some reason think therapy is a God-Tier cure for all mental problems and anguish. It is just a fag who lets you vent to him and he tells you to try to think positive thoughts instead of negative ones. What the hell is that going to accomplish? If your problem is so mild that you literally solve it by "not paying attention to it" then it wasn't a problem in the first place.

>Indian

>I'm starting to go bald. Really this is a race against time. If I can't find a loving relationship with my looks now what chance am I gonna have when I look like a brown egg

Holy fuark that is so fucking sad.

He was very durable, got to give him that. It took him a while to see his efforts are all in vain.

Sounds like a troll.

Its amusing the amount of gas lighting they do in that sub, guys like this are OBVIOUSLY doomed. Nobody wants to date a balding 5ft3 Indian man. That should be obvious to everyone - but no-one there can admit it. Its so bizarre.

Its amusing the amount of gas lighting they do in that sub, guys like this are OBVIOUSLY doomed. Nobody wants to date a balding 5ft3 Indian man. That should be obvious to everyone - but no-one there can admit it. Its so bizarre.
I wonder how far they would take it. I wonder how they'd respond to a disabledcel/deformedcel

Holy shit that was a really sad thread. Because when you take away all their cruelty and hatred for us, even people who have made it their life's purpose to mock us for "not getting it" in some way have absolutely nothing to offer.

There's nothing there.
Some people still deny our disadvantage, brutal world.
its 0ver cuck faggot quit c0ping and come to the dark side
>Indian

View attachment 27565

>I'm starting to go bald. Really this is a race against time. If I can't find a loving relationship with my looks now what chance am I gonna have when I look like a brown egg

Holy fuark that is so fucking sad.
The Norwood reaper, the destroyer of the only cope, is coming for us
40 years ago in India he would find a wife easily, dating and hookup culture wasn't made for us, that's why I'm taking the betabuxx path, it's hard to realize, but incels who approach still haven't swallowed the full blackpill

Last edited:
View attachment 27556

I took the time to peruse the comments people made to this fellows posts and they were disturbing, to say the least.

Consider this poor fellow's situation for a moment. Whether rightly or wrongly, he believes his soul is in danger. He considers us wicked and, yet, feels himself drawn to us. The darkness is calling to him and, much to his horror, he finds himself beginning to respond. This man is legitimately frightened, terrified that the devil is coming to claim him. It reminds me of those stories about Michael and Sammael, Light and Darkness, fighting over the body of Moses. That may not seem particularly dire to us, but the ancient Hebrews believed the only possibility of life after death was through bodily resurrection. If the darkness claims your corpse it owns you entirely. This man fears he's in a similar position, doesn't he? God should have snatched Moses up the moment he gasped his very last breath, but God was just a little less powerful during those terrible days so long ago when the gods and the men who dreamed them into being were just a little closer to Nature, when Light had to concede the reality and power of Darkness because, like it or not, the sun sinks beneath the horizon and surrenders to the Night day after day, has done so forever and will continue to do so forever. Michael had to fight Sammael for Moses because the victory of the former was not assured, because even God becomes exhausted and every so often can't help but close His all-seeing eyes. Perhaps only briefly, but certainly long enough to allow monsters like ourselves and the poster we're discussing to be born.

So our poster is concerned because he realizes his salvation is far from assured. Damnation could very well await. Well, just as you go to the Catholics to cast out demons, you supplicate Inceltears to drive out to drive the resentful hurt of the incel from your skull. After all, they know about such things, don't they? They have the proper prayers and magic spells, they are the ones who have access to whatever fantastic alchemy it is that is capable of rendering cruel Nature kind, of making ugliness lovely, of prying Sammael's claws from one's throat.

Our poster prostrates himself before these grand exorcists because he's in pain, he's suffering, the devil is suffocating his soul and he wants to be saved. At this point he's been reduced to a wild animal that is willing to do anything possible to prolong its life for just one more moment. This man is horrified at the prospect of falling to us because he believes doing so is tantamount to dying and he wants to live.

The response of those he's laid himself bare to, begged for assistance?

Empty platitudes, nonsensical mantras, comforting myths he knows from personal experience are nothing more than lies. He wants to be appreciative but he can't help but admit to his exorcists that their prayers just aren't enough. They've cast their spells and spilled their salt but the devils are still clawing at the base of his skull. He needs more, begs for more, because if they're incapable of doing more he'll be damned.

How do the men and women he's gone to for help answer his frantic cries?

Our exorcists behave like spoiled children, stamping their feet and spewing infantile insults. Their prayers have failed, God has remained conspicuously silent. Instead of questioning the efficacy of their rites they curse the demoniac because he was incapable of being cured. Which is understandable, I suppose. If their prayers didn't work maybe there was no one there to hear them. Frightening thought, to be sure. Perhaps the ugly do suffer simply because ugliness is reviled and there is no way of absolving fundamentally inhuman Nature of Her inhumane crimes. Perhaps, every so often, Sammael defeats Michael and good souls are claimed by the devils to whom the unloved and unwanted are promised. Not because said souls belong to bad men but because they're bound to bodies so repulsive that no one is willing to drag them from the Abyss lest their hands be stained in the process.

So this man will be with us soon. Not because he ran into our arms but because he was pushed into them. He'll burn with us down in the ghettos of Dis not because he didn't want to be good but because the angels refused to have him. Maybe he'll eventually learn one of the few benefits enjoyed by the damned is that our king is infinitely lower than even the very worst of his subjects and, doing so, enjoy a second or two of peace and silence between the sound of his own screams.

Those moments of quiet are so very rare but, by virtue of that, so very precious. Especially since, unlike the platitudes offered up by those who pretend to save but are incapable of doing so, those moments are honest.

Last edited:
I took the time to peruse the comments people made to this fellows posts and they were disturbing, to say the least.

Consider this poor fellow's situation for a moment. Whether rightly or wrongly, he believes his soul is in danger. He considers us wicked and, yet, feels himself drawn to us. The darkness is calling to him and, much to his horror, he finds himself beginning to respond. This man is legitimately frightened, terrified that the devil is coming to claim him. It reminds me of those stories about Michael and Sammael, Light and Darkness, fighting over the body of Moses. That may not seem particularly dire to us, but the ancient Hebrews believed the only possibility of life after death was through bodily resurrection. If the darkness claims your corpse it owns you entirely. This man fears he's in a similar position, doesn't he? God should have snatched Moses up the moment he gasped his very last breath, but God was just a little less powerful during those terrible days so long ago when the gods and the men who dreamed them into being were just a little closer to Nature, when Light had to concede the reality and power of Darkness because, like it or not, the sun sinks beneath the horizon and surrenders to the Night day after day, has done so forever and will continue to do so forever. Michael had to fight Sammael for Moses because the victory of the former was not assured, because even God becomes exhausted and every so often can't help but close His all-seeing eyes. Perhaps only briefly, but certainly long enough to allow monsters like ourselves and the poster we're discussing to be born.

So our poster is concerned because he realizes his salvation is far from assured. Damnation could very well await. Well, just as you go to the Catholics to cast out demons, you supplicate Inceltears to drive out to drive the resentful hurt of the incel from your skull. After all, they know about such things, don't they? They have the proper prayers and magic spells, they are the ones who have access to whatever fantastic alchemy it is that is capable of rendering cruel Nature kind, of making ugliness lovely, of prying Sammael's claws from one's throat.

Our poster prostrates himself before these grand exorcists because he's in pain, he's suffering, the devil is suffocating his soul and he wants to be saved. At this point he's been reduced to a wild animal that is willing to do anything possible to prolong its life for just one more moment. This man is horrified at the prospect of falling to us because he believes doing so is tantamount to dying and he wants to live.

The response of those he's laid himself bare to, begged for assistance?

Empty platitudes, nonsensical mantras, comforting myths he knows from personal experience are nothing more than lies. He wants to be appreciative but he can't help but admit to his exorcists that their prayers just aren't enough. They've cast their spells and spilled their salt but the devils are still clawing at the base of his skull. He needs more, begs for more, because if they're incapable of doing more he'll be damned.

How do the men and women he's gone to for help answer his frantic cries?

Our exorcists behave like spoiled children, stamping their feet and spewing infantile insults. Their prayers have failed, God has remained conspicuously silent. Instead of questioning the efficacy of their rites they curse the demoniac because he was incapable of being cured. Which is understandable, I suppose. If their prayers didn't work maybe there was no one there to hear them. Frightening thought, to be sure. Perhaps the ugly do suffer simply because ugliness is reviled and there is no way of absolving fundamentally inhuman Nature of Her inhumane crimes. Perhaps, every so often, Sammael defeats Michael and good souls are claimed by the devils to whom the unloved and unwanted are promised. Not because said souls belong to bad men but because they're bound to bodies so repulsive that no one is willing to drag them from the Abyss lest their hands be stained in the process.

So this man will be with us soon. Not because he ran into our arms but because he was pushed into them. He'll burn with us down in the ghettos of Dis not because he didn't want to be good but because the angels refused to have him. Maybe he'll eventually learn one of the few benefits enjoyed by the damned is that our king is infinitely lower than even the very worst of his subjects and, doing so, enjoy a second or two of peace and silence between the sound of his own screams.

Those moments of quiet are so very rare but, by virtue of that, so very precious. Especially since, unlike the platitudes offered up by those who pretend to save but are incapable of doing so, those moments are honest.

Good read my literaturecel friend

Can't he import a MOB from India?

The lifefuel is that if this is real, cucktears blaming his confidence and lack of therapy will hopefully piss him off more and turn him to the dark side.

A few years ago I was in the middle, I wasn't hateful yet, but all the gaslighting drove me over the edge. "Hi short ugly ethnic man. Oh, despite all your gymcelling, you still get rejected even by fat women? Must be your personality bro. Get off your ass."

:feelsree:

How do you just turn incel?

A person with that height should had understood his place as incel around the age of 19-20

IT is kind of hilarious with their shit advice, I think they do a better job of recruiting incels than we do.

"just try harder" "your race means nothing" "just shave your head, girls like bald short ethnic men" "height means nothing"

they don't have any answers, they can't admit it's just over for some guys, 28 and still a virgin and rejected by a 400lb landwhale

forgetting about having a relationship is the only option for these guys, IT could never admit it though for some people it's over

That guy will end up here or in Braincels. The blackpill already is clear for him, he just cant accepth yet. Normal.

IT is kind of hilarious with their shit advice, I think they do a better job of recruiting incels than we do.

"just try harder" "your race means nothing" "just shave your head, girls like bald short ethnic men" "height means nothing"

they don't have any answers, they can't admit it's just over for some guys, 28 and still a virgin and rejected by a 400lb landwhale

forgetting about having a relationship is the only option for these guys, IT could never admit it though for some people it's over

Well said.

"my dude sounds like you have a confidence issue" when that sums up an entire thread dedicated to a 5'3" currycel wanting to bang anything resembling pussy, you know it's infested with low IQ retards

When you are genuinely ugly, life force feeds you the black pill whether you like it or not.

Ironically, I think many IT users are fully aware of the legitimacy of the black pill being incels in denial themselves. However they desperately cling to and proclaim the blue pill for fear that the darkness of reality will swallow them whole.

They’ll probably tell him to just develop an “admirable” personality. I’ve personally debated with these fools. They literally believe that being misogynistic will put you at a disadvantage with women. Kek

Another Incel in the making.

Threads like these effectively show that cucktears has no real argument against the blackpill, and probably they don't even want to disprove it. They just want to take us down because we say misogynistic things on this god-forsaken website.
Another Incel in the making.
He's already an incel. Just not blackpilled.

Threads like these effectively show that cucktears has no real argument against the blackpill
Thier basic argument is that if you're an incel you have a bad personality, unhygienic, high standards (things you can change). And that it's just impossible to be incel if you tried.

That's it, with extremely few exceptions. If you believe this it's pretty easy to see how you'd not listen to any arguments

“5’3 28 yo virgin”
“becoming an incel”

ROFL

imagine being this delusional

someone DM this cunt and recruit his ass

28 y/o virgin, if he holds out for 12 more years I’m sure he’ll be able to break some sort of record?
A lot of men die without touching a slut.
You'll never find any study about it because it's hush hush and nobody gives a fuck about ugly men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back