Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News P Diddy is a CUCK, who got CUCKED by his white personal trainer

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwBDlGUkE1Y

At first I didnt believe the bitch. What incel in their right mind would believe anything a stinking cunt would say. Then I saw this article where it shows that PDiddy in addition to having an actual cuck fetish, got cucked by his WHITE PERSONAL TRAINER.

2024 03 26 12 20 12 Diddy addresses breakup with Cassie in Gotta Move On as he releases his fi

It all ADDS UP. What kind of nigga would hire a WHITE PERSONAL TRAINER? White man ordering a black man to do physical labor. That's just some cuck shit rigth there. And it's not like this guy is some Cus D'Amato or Freddie Roach that's actually a white trainer of great renown. He's just some nobody white guy that's good looking. I suppose if you are a rich black man, it's almost like a reverse Mandingo dynamic. Where in your own head you think having white servants makes you feel like the 'master,' but it's really some kind of raceplay cuck shit going on.

What a brutal way to go out for a 'gangsta.' At least R Kelly is known to just piss on bitches. But now P Diddy will be known for that cuck nigga-- which is the worst possible fate

Last edited:
This has been old news among black people for decades.

How do you think these guys get famous in the first place? Jews and whites like to play little sexual degenerate homosexual games and any negro who goes along with it is welcomed into the to the club.

He was sucking off Clive Davis and then he moved on to Lucian Grange. Both some of the most powerful men in music.

One of Diddy's "mentors" on the right....one of Diddy's mentees on the left. All these men are allegedly butt buddies. Even Richard Pryor openly joked about this stuff.

How do you think these guys get famous in the first place? Jews and whites like to play little sexual degenerate homosexual games and any negro who goes along with it is welcomed into the to the club.

He was sucking off Clive Davis and then he moved on to Lucian Grange. Both some of the most powerful men in music.
This is all new info to me, who else will soon be outed as a cuck?

View attachment 1105640

One of Diddy's "mentors" on the right....one of Diddy's mentees on the left. All these men are allegedly butt buddies. Even Richard Pryor openly joked about this stuff.

Brutal, though I'm not surprised. Richfags and celebrities are degenerates no exceptions.

The father figure to many of these black celebs are these Jewish degens that teach them to become degens just like them.
:feelsclown:

But there’s also the role of having so much power in other people’s lives and thinking there will be no consequences. That’s why they all stop being religious, cause they have so many opportunities that it’s of less value than to not believe to them. It’s not because of cold hard logic driven calculation like it is with blackpillers.

Makes sense, he made no money but his white skin allowed him to bag a woman with money :feelsugh:

He's a homosexual anyway.

What's the white guy name

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back