Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The second most unrealistic thing about the 40 year old virgin movie is the house where he lives

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember watching the movie ages ago. The guy has a nice house full of videogame, cinema and comic collectibles, videogame consoles, miniatures to paint, etc. Basically the guy is a giga consoomer but has an unlimited amount of copes which makes sense considering he's a 40 year old virgin. However he also had a dead end retail job at a tech store like best buy so no way he could afford living in his own (no roommates, no relatives) and spend that much money in copes.

He either got a rich inheritance off screen or the people who made the movie didn't make their research because retail employees barely make above the minimum wage. He should have been a rich IT guy that would have made much more sense. The first most unrealistic thing of the movie is him ascending btw kek.

Kikes are out of touch with reality.

he is 40 to be fair, he could've had those things for years

saved up over his 40 years of being alive

His expenses are probably low. He doesn't even have a car.

Basically the guy is a giga consoomer but has an unlimited amount of copes which makes sense considering he's a 40 year old virgin.
There's 2 kinds of consumerism. There's the person who always buys the next iphone to impress people, and the consumer who buys it only for himself and not to show off. That's essentially me. I have a pretty big collection of action figures too like he does.
The first most unrealistic thing of the movie is him ascending btw kek.
He lands a woman way to hot for being 40 years old. This is literally impossible but hollywood makes it seem like a piece of cake.

Propaganda to make the masses keep believing in the american dream while working 80 hours a week

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back