Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Found a transcript of me talking to a psychiatrist when I was 10 years old. They predicted that I would become an incel. I KNEW I WAS INCEL @ 10 Y/O

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
This was an in-depth envaluation and in it, the physichaitrist PREDICTED my inceldom!

When the psychiatrist would talk about sex, girlfriends and my future in building my own family. I would not say anything back, I was QUITE LITERALLY SHAKING when he mentioned sex. I told him that I do not want to talk about "that" topic. They concluded that I was at risk of developing sexual issues. I ALREADY KNEW IT WAS OVER FOR ME WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD.

And now I've been an active member of the incel community for half a decade, KHHV in my mid 20's
THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING PROOF THAT YOU ARE BORN INCEL. WHEN YOU ARE BORN AS AN INCEL, YOU ARE BORN IN THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE AND THERE IS QUITE LITERALLY NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE YOUR FATE! THIS IS THE TRUTH

@based_meme

This was an in-depth envaluation and in it, the physichaitrist PREDICTED my inceldom!

When the psychiatrist would talk about sex, girlfriends and my future in building my own family. I would not say anything back, I was QUITE LITERALLY SHAKING when he mentioned sex. I told him that I do not want to talk about "that" topic. They concluded that I was at risk of developing sexual issues. I ALREADY KNEW IT WAS OVER FOR ME WHEN I WAS 10 YEARS OLD.

And now I've been an active member of the incel community for half a decade, KHHV in my mid 20's

@based_meme
And how old are you now fellow cel? And are you a virgin?

THIS IS LITERALLY FUCKING PROOF THAT YOU ARE BORN INCEL. WHEN YOU ARE BORN AS AN INCEL, YOU ARE BORN IN THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE AND THERE IS QUITE LITERALLY NOTHING THAT YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE YOUR FATE! THIS IS THE TRUTH

@based_meme
Ten years old, holy fucking shit. Never began. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Never fucking began

i knew it was over for me at 13 when everyone else started having gfs
at 15 i finally found out why, the foids' partners were tall and good looking

And how old are you now fellow cel? And are you a virgin?
23, ALMOST 24, BASICALLY 24
Ten years old, holy fucking shit. Never began. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
I ALWAYS FUCKING KNEW IT BROCEL. I ALWAYS KNEW THAT I WAS THAT GUY WHO WILL NEVER BE LIKED BY GIRLS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAST ONE TO BE PICKED FOR ANYTHING, AND IN THIS CASE NEVER PICKED AT ALL. I ALWAYS FUCKING KNEW IT. I KNEW IT FROM AN EXTREMELY YOUNG AGE.

I PLAYED VIDEO GAMES AND ROTTED TO DEATH ALREADY WHEN I WAS LIKE 7 YEARS OLD BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW MY LIFE WAS OVER THEN. I WAS RIGHT, ABOUT EVERYTHING.

yeah my old documents are full of clear signs that my parents shouldve gotten an autism and adhd diagnosis a lot earlier to get the help I needed but of course they refused because tHeY wAnTed tO hELp mE wItH aLteRnAtivE mEtH0ds

23, ALMOST 24, BASICALLY 24

I ALWAYS FUCKING KNEW IT BROCEL. I ALWAYS KNEW THAT I WAS THAT GUY WHO WILL NEVER BE LIKED BY GIRLS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAST ONE TO BE PICKED FOR ANYTHING, AND IN THIS CASE NEVER PICKED AT ALL. I ALWAYS FUCKING KNEW IT. I KNEW IT FROM AN EXTREMELY YOUNG AGE.

I PLAYED VIDEO GAMES AND ROTTED TO DEATH ALREADY WHEN I WAS LIKE 7 YEARS OLD BECAUSE I ALREADY KNEW MY LIFE WAS OVER THEN. I WAS RIGHT, ABOUT EVERYTHING.
iu

Never fucking began
YOU SHOULD PIN THIS, IT'S LITERALLY PROOF OF THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE AND IT'S A HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI BLACKPILL FACT.
WHEN YOU BORN IN THE INCEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE, THEN IT WAS ALREADY OVER BEFORE YOUR LIFE EVEN STARTED.

why would you talk about sex with a psychiatrist when you're only 10?

Because he saw your subhuman face

In kindergarten, the teacher always said that I "never smiled". Small details like this from the past already showed that I was a mentally schizo destined for failure. I've never been a normie, and it's interesting to look back at these signs

Why does a psychiatrist talk about sex with a 10 year old kid???

Is he/she a pedophile?

yeah my old documents are full of clear signs that my parents shouldve gotten an autism and adhd diagnosis a lot earlier to get the help I needed but of course they refused because tHeY wAnTed tO hELp mE wItH aLteRnAtivE mEtH0ds
Doesnt matter anyway, no amount of jewpills or therapy will ever cure your autism

There's nothing we can do. I always knew it was ovER that's why I tried to looksmax from a young age. I was always like if I get a bit more beautiful I will be treated like a human. But no looksmaxing for my face.

When I was elementary school, all the normies were talking about wanting kids when they're adults, but I couldn't even fathom the thought of myself being a father.

I had a similar experience. In 5th grade we had sex ed and I would not engage in the lesson at all. I think I would just draw and play with paper cutouts of Halloween monsters like Frankenstein and wolfman. The teacher passed me and never told me to engage in the lesson because I’m pretty sure he knew.

This is brutal, super relatable though

Same, it's so brutal to read it.

At the other hand you can feel like some ascetic saint whose life, suffering and all the abnormalities were described in medieval cronicles (which is even funnier when you realize that back in the days russians would believe that autistics are saints)

There's no help for autism/aspergers, it's all just bullshit and toxic meds. It's a life without parole. No one wants to fuck an autistic man and no one wants to employ one so he can at least cope well. Yet the soyciety expects the same from us even through we rarely can meet their expectations, so it's not only about sexlessness but poverty and risk of homelessness too.

The only psychiatry I need is getting my dick sucked on a daily no big pharma drug can replicate that or give the euphoria of that experience

There's no help for autism/aspergers, it's all just bullshit and toxic meds. It's a life without parole. No one wants to fuck an autistic man and no one wants to employ one so he can at least cope well. Yet the soyciety expects the same from us even through we rarely can meet their expectations, so it's not only about sexlessness but poverty and risk of homelessness too.
no if you are a child you could train social skills and use them to fit into a social circle and then develope further from there and learn social cues etc. I was completely alone througout my entire school life so i never got the chance to develope any social skills

Sounds like mental illness or strict shariah living rent free in your head.

@based_meme

Post the whole transcript of you talking to the psych. I find your words hard to believe...

it was over since you were 10 years old :lul:

Post the whole transcript of you talking to the psych. I find your words hard to believe...
You want my whole medicinal dossier too? Also, it's not a full transcript, rather a short exchange and a transcript of that.

Sounds like mental illness or strict shariah living rent free in your head.
Maybe it's the Islam partly. We never talked about sex and such @ home. And I did not explore sex in high school because I'm too subhuman.
So my world of sex is basically just depraved hentai, not much more than that. I cannot imagine putting my dick in a female's fesikh hole, it's a completely foreign concept to me.

But of course, mental illness plays a huge role for sure.

Same, it's so brutal to read it.

At the other hand you can feel like some ascetic saint whose life, suffering and all the abnormalities were described in medieval cronicles (which is even funnier when you realize that back in the days russians would believe that autistics are saints)
Can you elaborate on Russians and autists?

Maybe it's the Islam partly. We never talked about sex and such @ home. And I did not explore sex in high school because I'm too subhuman.
So my world of sex is basically just depraved hentai, not much more than that. I cannot imagine putting my dick in a female's fesikh hole, it's a completely foreign concept to me.

But of course, mental illness plays a huge role for sure.

Tbh I didn't even know what sex was at 10 years old.

Why did u go to a therapist at 10 yo and why did the therapist ask a 10 yo kid about sex.

You tranny wanabe monkey pisslam mohammad pedophile worshiper piece of nigger bitch

Why did u go to a therapist at 10 yo and why did the therapist ask a 10 yo kid about sex.

You tranny wanabe monkey pisslam mohammad pedophile worshiper piece of nigger bitch
Best regards,
Kay'

Gender reassignment surgery ofc what else

You probably weren't showering enough when you were 10. :soy:

There's no help when your brain is crippled with autism. If you're 20 and you need people to explain social skills to you, it's over. You're doomed to live life as an outcast with no social mobility.

I had a few kind of therapists up until the age of 16 and sexual topics were never even touched on in any manner. havent been in any therapy since 16.

Why were they talking to you about sex at 10? Sounds like grooming bro.

@based_meme
Brutal. Reminds me of when @Intellau_Celistic shared his early psychiatry/psychological assessments on this forum and they were pretty scathing as well.

they should've given you neetbux right then and there

Why would a psychiatrist ask that to a ten year old? Also wouldn't the more logical conclusion be that you're just a kid who hasn't gone through puberty and maybe grew up in a religious household? Honestly sounds like your psychiatrist was a mentally ill pedo who took one too many pages out of the Dr money playbook