Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An 28 years old Virgin, who is 5'3, is worried he is turning incel. Asks Cuck tears for help.

Turning misogybist he means. He's beyond incel

A lot of men die without touching a slut.
You'll never find any study about it because it's hush hush and nobody gives a fuck about ugly men.

Because if you're not successful with women there's obviously something wrong with you. Keep "self-improving" and betaslaving while Chad and women get sex/love just by existing.

Hahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaha
He thinks he’s BECOMING one. Nah son, you were born one

When will curries learn, jfl

do these cucks not know what the meaning of "incel" means?

lol at cucktears blaming is situation on him and insulting him.

ROFLOL I think I'll die of laughing. If Cucktears are planning on bumping us all off than that's 1 way to do it... :lul::lul::lul:

Really all the placebos/ platitudes/ propaganda of these normies would make Goebels blush at the BS these Fuckers would have us believe.

1. "Work on your personality... You're too pessimistic & negative" - No I'm pragmatic & practical
2. "Work out to get a great body" - I would but I'm physically fucking impaired & I need to save up for cosmetic surgery the very same cosmetic surgery your Stacy & Chad pals have. Right now I'm a heightcel (5,5ft), Weightcel (over 80 kg), wristcel (degenerative skeletal condition) & currently working underemployed on subsistence living
3. "Try dating websites or meet ups" - Done that & bypassed & permanently friend zoned to put on the out side of those groups
4. "Develop a hobby" - doing that which will isolate me further from norms & stacys
5. "Something is wrong with you, you don't want help" - No fucking shit lady that's why I'm on this forum & I don't want your vanity virtue signalling vomit anymore. Goodbye.

Yep exactly the same shit happened to me. Sick of it now. That's why I've gone full on Incel & MGTOW.

>5'3
>Indian

Your incel tendencies fully developed long, long ago, lad.
Haha yea, some memes literally write themselves.
that thread feels fake though

He is not becoming one...he is becoming aware that he is one.

IT is made of normies.
It's incredible that the ones that reject him (normies foids) dont tell him why they reject him.

One day i will go to IT (desguised as a normie) and ask foids why they rejected so many men...surely "personality" wont be the answear.

Holy shit that was a really sad thread. Because when you take away all their cruelty and hatred for us, even people who have made it their life's purpose to mock us for "not getting it" in some way have absolutely nothing to offer.

There's nothing there.
They just love to punch down......fuck IT
View attachment 27556

Look at how they gang up on him when the virtue signalling doesn't produce results. But remember, they're trying to help :forcedsmile:

It's over.
ROFLOL I think I'll die of laughing. If Cucktears are planning on bumping us all off than that's 1 way to do it... :lul::lul::lul:

Really all the placebos/ platitudes/ propaganda of these normies would make Goebels blush at the BS these Fuckers would have us believe.

1. "Work on your personality... You're too pessimistic & negative" - No I'm pragmatic & practical
2. "Work out to get a great body" - I would but I'm physically fucking impaired & I need to save up for cosmetic surgery the very same cosmetic surgery your Stacy & Chad pals have. Right now I'm a heightcel (5,5ft), Weightcel (over 80 kg), wristcel (degenerative skeletal condition) & currently working underemployed on subsistence living
3. "Try dating websites or meet ups" - Done that & bypassed & permanently friend zoned to put on the out side of those groups
4. "Develop a hobby" - doing that which will isolate me further from norms & stacys
5. "Something is wrong with you, you don't want help" - No fucking shit lady that's why I'm on this forum & I don't want your vanity virtue signalling vomit anymore. Goodbye.

Yep exactly the same shit happened to me. Sick of it now. That's why I've gone full on Incel & MGTOW.

MGTOW lmao. MGTOW's are just men that say they "went their own way" when in reality they just got sent away because foids didn't want them. Seriously look at most MGTOW'ERS. They're incel tier in looks. It's over for them.

"Just go with the bald look you might pull it off"
Jfl are these retards serious?

He is already posting here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back