Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Amir Farsoud being "medically assisted" to die by Canadian government as alternative to homelessness due to being unable to pay rising rent costs

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1591955898112643072

This is pretty sad. He's saying he doesn't want to die, but that he believes he would die due to being unable to die on the streets (back injury, can't easily move or defend himself) so this seemed like the logical option.

First I'm hearing but apparently when government helps to murder people they're calling it "MAiD" to try and make it sound cute and approachable. They add a lowercase "i" in there (because med-ically I guess?) to make it sound hip and modern like an iPhone.

This seems like a pleasant gentleman, why can't they just execute some gangbanging Tyrone who goes around murdering people to clear living space for nice folks like this?

Order 66 for ugly men

I also have back injuries so I worry if I ever feel the threat of homelessness coming immediately like it is for this dude, that I'll freak out and make a decision like this in a compromised state.

I'm hoping if that time comes I encounter good doctors who would talk me out of it, because in my more lucid state right now I want to live and am not suicidal.

I believe suicidality can come during a crisis moment when people have lost their long-term views and lose hope. That's when we need coaxing-to-live not coaxing-to-die.

Our ability to continue living should not depend on the odds of encountering a good doctor who will say no though - there are plenty of murderous sadistic doctors these days who are fine with harming their patients.

I'm wondering what roadblocks we could set in place ahead of time to make this process harder to exploit by the murderous government.

People get DNR (do not resuscitate) orders/bracelets to make it harder to revive by paramedics if you die - could I get the opposite like a DNM (do not murder) or DNK (do not kill) where I'm expressing a-priori refusal for assisted suicide?

I used to think "if push comes to shove, I could avoid homelessness by getting committed to an asylum, that's one way to get shelter" but now this seems extremely dangerous.

If you're in an asylum they can isolate you, and then when you're drugged up on pills, possibly get you to sign one of these "MAiD" application forms, and then have you executed to clear space in the psych ward for cute foids. I expect they'll start doing this with males/elderly so that psych wards will slowly become 99% cute teen girls for the doctors to molest.

They're literally just killing homeless people indirectly instead of finding a solution. Jfl "canada"

In Canada, being subhuman is literally punishable by death.

This shit is so sad it’s damn heartbreaking. It’s so messed up that some people have multiple houses and ridiculous wealth and others can’t even afford a house. A lot of these people spent a lot of their lives working aswell but it didn’t help. Rich are heartless I hope that some rich person with an excess see this and buys him a place. What the hell is wrong with our society that people are driven to this while others swim in wealth. Also fuck that doctor who signed off on this. I hate doctors. Bunch of corrupt scum

i wish he went er

Depopulation agenda isn't real its just a conspiracy theor-

this is what happens when you turn away from Christ. Society rapidly degenerates until people go crawling back to the truth. Events like this will only increase

How the west will solve the Incel Question

This is why I love my India praise Krishna (me)

I Hope they behead more Canadian soy mercenaries in Ukraine (in Roblox)

View: https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1591955898112643072

This is pretty sad. He's saying he doesn't want to die, but that he believes he would die due to being unable to die on the streets (back injury, can't easily move or defend himself) so this seemed like the logical option.

First I'm hearing but apparently when government helps to murder people they're calling it "MAiD" to try and make it sound cute and approachable. They add a lowercase "i" in there (because med-ically I guess?) to make it sound hip and modern like an iPhone.

This seems like a pleasant gentleman, why can't they just execute some gangbanging Tyrone who goes around murdering people to clear living space for nice folks like this?

based Canada. Sadly this is the best option. In 2022, costs will never go down, globohomo is omnipotent and omnipresent. Having homeless and diseased cels the option of roping can save them some suffering

Insanely based , i wish my country offered MAID , alas , i live in eastern europian s***hole. :feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back