Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ellen Wiebe is murdering incels in Canada

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★

Ronny Reyes said:
  • Dying With Dignity Canada associates Ellen Wiebe and Stefanie Green have reportedly euthanized more than 700 people between them
  • Wiebe touted that she once helped a patient die after he was initially rejected because he lacked the ability to make his own health care decisions
  • another man is just one signature away from being approved despite listing a fear of homelessness as his key reason for wanting to die

Reyes said:
Ellen Wiebe, a doctor who works with Dying With Dignity Canada, boasted in a seminar for physicians working in assisted suicide about the time she treated a patient who did not qualify for the end of life service.

A Medical Assistance In Dying (MAID) assessor had rejected the unnamed man because he did not have a serious illness or 'the capacity to make informed decisions about his own personal health.'

But the man eventually made his way to Wiebe, who cleared him, flew him out to Vancouver, and euthanized him, The New Atlantic reports.

Ellen Wiebe said:
It's the most rewarding work we've ever done

Alexander Raikin said:
What if a doctor dutifully screens for eligibility, and rejects someone? Then the person can just go elsewhere.

In another CAMAP seminar recording, we learn of a man who was rejected for MAID because, as assessors found, he did not have a serious illness or the “capacity to make informed decisions about his own personal health.” One assessor concluded “it is very clear that he does not qualify.”

But Dying with Dignity Canada connected him with Ellen Wiebe (pronounced “weeb”), a prominent euthanasia provider and advocate in Vancouver. She assessed him virtually, found him eligible, and found a second assessor to agree. “And he flew all by himself to Vancouver,” she said. “I picked him up at the airport, um, brought him to my clinic and provided for him,” meaning she euthanized him.

Raikin said:
The clearest evidence that Canada’s euthanasia regime is failing to protect the vulnerable is the stories of patients themselves. They have spoken in a series of articles published in other outlets over the past year. They speak on social media. Some of them spoke to me for this article, as did the friends and confidants of another who is no longer with us to speak for herself.

The picture that emerges from them is of people who are in desperate circumstances and unable to get help, and are presented with an easy way out: to make it all go away through a medically assisted death.

LesLandry

Les Landry said:
I cannot afford to live. What do I do? MAID is the only choice I can see for a way out.
Even at 65, I don’t want to die. I really don’t want to die. I just can’t afford to live
I have enough medication already to kill a horse
The only thing that MAID does is to make my suicide socially acceptable.
I turned 65'n lost all m'disabilities benefits and now a senior in poverty. I am not going to live my life like this.

I'm ashamed of my country.

Don't ever let them commit you for anything they will find a way to use MAID to murder you. Only two fucking signatures needed? FFS it should be dozens.

jesus fuck I want to assist in in helping her die asap

jesus fuck I want to assist in in helping her die asap
We only need two doctors to agree that it is okay, and then she just needs to "consent".

It doesn't matter if other doctors say she isn't able to give viable consent on medical decisions, just so long as two doctors say it's okay to disregard that.

Don't rope. Boyos know what to do :feelsokman:

:feelshehe: I see... seems a little too rounded to be believable - but good that there is decent female representation - equality and all. :)
Oh JFL i'm retarded I thought you meant the gender ratio of the country. Nah for this program it's probably like 95% male

Haha, no issue. I also assume far more men are being euthanised (forced to die) than females.
Indeed. Off of statcan it says 51% men to 49% women using the program. But I honestly don't trust statistics anymore. What's stopping them from just reporting a fake number to cover up the problem

Indeed. Off of statcan it says 51% men to 49% women using the program. But I honestly don't trust statistics anymore. What's stopping them from just reporting a fake number to cover up the problem
I think it will be roughly similar to the national suciide rate

I think it will be roughly similar to the national suciide rate
Even that statistic is zogged. In reality it's like 95%+ men. I know it. You can't trust shit anymore.

There is something deeply wrong with a society that would rather kill someone than to help them solve their problems.
Even under the circumstances of a painful terminal illness, we should comfort the ill and make their final days as pleasant as possible.
I know I would want to keep living, no matter what, if a Stacey sucked my dick every day I survived.

Disgusting bitches, both of them. Someone should test if they're proud to be on the receiving side of forced euthanasia (in video game)

she can kill me any day of the week

Disgusting fucking dystopia we live in. That bitch is fucking evil and should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

I actually think assisted suicide is a good thing. Let's face, women are already destroying the lives of non-chad men worldwide through hypergamy, divorce rape, false accusations, feminism. Life as a non-chad man is barely worth living.

EDIT: but the fact that she's proud of this is sick. She a psycho.

These two bitches should be on trial for war crimes

Good fucking God I hate Canada.

They should be hanged (on the cross) for these crimes

Sad shit but I can't say I'm against it tbh.