Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Ukraine to Send Medically-Exempted Men to the Frontlines

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Captain
★★★

The Ukraine to Send Medically-Exempted Men to the Frontlines​

Elvis Dunderhoff August 3, 2023

Ukraine discovers ‘massive’ draft-dodging conspiracy.
Ukrainian police and Security Service (SBU) said on Tuesday they had discovered a widespread conspiracy in 11 regions and the capital to issue fraudulent medical exemption certificates to men seeking to avoid mobilization.… pic.twitter.com/L7u3UsGLEs
— Make Peace Now; alternative news (@AlternatNews) August 2, 2023

Ukraine military is now recruiting physically and mentally disabled people, direct from institutions, to go die in the frontlines.
This man is one such examples of Ukrainians who have received conscription notice.
But Ukraine is winning pic.twitter.com/RFVS8YeZrc
— Global Intel (@Global__Intel) July 25, 2023

It was obvious when you saw captured units with 14-year-olds standing next to men in their 60s that the Ukraine was scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of warm bodies to throw into the meat grinder.
Now they’re sending cripples, retards, and men with cancer.
RT:
Ukrainian police and Security Service (SBU) said on Tuesday they had discovered a large-scale conspiracy in 11 regions and the capital to issue fraudulent medical exemption certificates to men seeking to avoid mobilization.
The Prosecutor-General’s Office announced that 100 offices and residences in Kiev, Kiev Region, Odessa, Transcarpathia, Poltava, Vinnitsa, Cherkasy, Chernigov, Lviv, Zhytomyr, and Ivano-Frankovsk had been searched as part of the investigation into the scheme.
Prosecutors claim that officials in regional recruitment centers teamed up with members of military-medical commissions to create “a scheme for issuing certificates declaring men unfit for military service due to their health” and had them removed from the draft register.
The conspirators allegedly charged an average of $6,000 dollars for the “service,” after which their ‘clients’ did not even present for medical exams, based on the absence of any electronic medical records, the prosecutors claimed. The recipients then used these fraudulent medical exemptions to flee Ukraine.

During searches of doctors’ offices, recruitment centers and residences of suspected draft dodgers, the police seized “medical records, logs of registration of medical findings, patient certificates, [and] other medical and accounting documents.”

The government in Kiev has ordered several waves of conscription since the hostilities with Russia escalated in February 2022. In late June, recruitment centers in several regions stopped sending individual summons, issuing instead blanket notifications to all men of military age.
Obviously, this can’t go on much longer as it is.
The fear, clearly, is that when every “Ukrainian” male is dead, that will be the point at which Poland and others decide to send in men to do the fighting.
If I were Poland, I would totally switch this up and offer to leave NATO if Russia gave me control of the (now mostly empty) western half of the Ukraine.
That would be the logical move, obviously. Their goal from the beginning has been to expand their territory. You people don’t know this, but I know Polish nationalists – they are like the Jews with their “Greater Israel” agenda. They want to control “sea to sea” – i.e., Baltic Sea to Black Sea.
Russia is the one in the position to make this dream come true. Germany isn’t going to give them Galicia.
But Poles have never been known for their logic.
Odessa, Ukraine.
Two conscription officers are holding the guy and the third one punched him in the stomach. pic.twitter.com/SKtJCVtBvN
— Mats Nilsson (@mazzenilsson) August 1, 2023

⚡️ Ukrainian conscription officers dragging a guy into a van. It’s crazy how the population of Ukraine being continuously forced to fight this war is completely ignored everywhere pic.twitter.com/9QLxjJnhiy
— What the media hides. (@narrative_hole) July 29, 2023

They consider us stupid meat and throw us into a meat grinder on the left bank of the Dnieper! – Armed forces of Ukraine recorded an appeal to Zelensky
The Armed Forces say that every day they are thrown without sufficient supplies, ammunition, and food on the left bank of… pic.twitter.com/PJcoVxFebX
— Zlatti71 (@djuric_zlatko) July 24, 2023

was just reading that, based negro for linking to stormer

just lol that ukraine pushed all the ethnic minorities and russian speakers to the front FIRST, and they still need ukrainian grandpas. it's over.

that being said neither of this side is based while ukraine clearly arent good guys anyone is delusional that ruscels are good either, ukraine and southern russia are both planned as new home for chosen ones cause israel/palestine cant have future along with arabs

It was only a matter of time. Eventually women will be sent, kek

feel bad for hohols they should really just surrender

@SocialzERo
That won’t happen since war is a business for the weapons companies. It will be like a second Vietnam.

TOTAL HOHOL DRAFT

Draft hohols. Mobilize hohols. Conscript hohols. Grab hohols off the street. Kidnap hohols and send them to the front. Mobilize 16 year old hohols as cannon fodder. Grab 70 year old hohols and send them to boot camp. Launch hohol conscripts strapped to rockets. Use hohol conscripts in human wave attacks. Mobilize female hohols. Mobilize sick hohols. Mobilize disabled hohols. Mobilize retarded hohols. Send hohol conscripts on suicide charges. Weld hohol conscripts in tanks. Throw a hohol baby at the russians. Mobilize pregnant hohols. Draft hohols in schools. Draft hohols in hospitals. Draft hohols at funerals of dead drafted hohols. Drag hohols out of their own homes and send them to war. Use hohol conscripts as human shields. Draft 80 year old hohol babushkas. Arm hohol conscripts with rusty old AKs. Give hohol conscripts no body armor. Draft hohol cops. Draft hohol doctors. Draft hohol firefighters. Draft teachers. Draft students. Draft politicians. Draft single mothers. Mobilize an entire school. Send hohol conscripts to the trenches.

ukraine and southern russia are both planned as new home for chosen ones cause israel/palestine cant have future along with arabs
And neither yours is a good side, considering how retarded this New Khazaria conspiracy theory is - in the light of the Kakhovka dam's destruction. Do the Jews want to inhabit a desert?

feel bad for hohols they should really just surrender
They (we?) did - to America. Russia did it, too - in 1991. No difference there. The Americans gave the Russians and the Ukrainians an order to self-destruct.

If I were Poland, I would totally switch this up and offer to leave NATO if Russia gave me control of the (now mostly empty) western half of the Ukraine.
See, this is the issue with living in a terminally online fantasy land. I'm West Ukrainian, and there are plenty of men around. Sure, I don't know the statistics, purely anecdotal, but it doesn't look that much different. Actually, there are constant construction projects around me, in adverts and such.

Again, if I were a Jew, I wouldn't even consider this a genocide. In the worst case scenario, the Ukrainian women will be impregnated by Polish men, what's the difference? This is why I would expect a nuclear holocaust of Poland by Russia, if the Jews have any semblance of IQ to prevent another Shoah.

Armed forces of Ukraine recorded an appeal to Zelensky
The irony is that it's a deeply Russian custom to appeal to the Tzar directly, bypassing the [presumed evil] boyars. Inconceivable in the West.

Last edited:

The Ukraine to Send Medically-Exempted Men to the Frontlines​

Elvis Dunderhoff August 3, 2023

It was obvious when you saw captured units with 14-year-olds standing next to men in their 60s that the Ukraine was scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of warm bodies to throw into the meat grinder.
Now they’re sending cripples, retards, and men with cancer.
RT:

Obviously, this can’t go on much longer as it is.
The fear, clearly, is that when every “Ukrainian” male is dead, that will be the point at which Poland and others decide to send in men to do the fighting.
That would be the logical move, obviously. Their goal from the beginning has been to expand their territory. You people don’t know this, but I know Polish nationalists – they are like the Jews with their “Greater Israel” agenda. They want to control “sea to sea” – i.e., Baltic Sea to Black Sea.
Russia is the one in the position to make this dream come true. Germany isn’t going to give them Galicia.
But Poles have never been known for their logic.
One of the reasons why the war is going on for so long is white genocide. So not really surprising. Putin and zelensky are apart of the same Jewish cult

One of the reasons why the war is going on for so long is white genocide. So not really surprising. Putin and zelensky are apart of the same Jewish cult
High IQ

Soon they'll have no-one to call on considering the foids have left in the millions unlike in ww2 or other lower scale conflicts since then.