Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel America's Next Top Model star Jael Strauss dies age 34

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
America's Next Top Model star Jael Strauss dies age 34.... two months after stage IV breast cancer diagnosis
  • Star lost her battle with stage IV breast cancer, just two months after her diagnosis
  • Her family said in a statement to TMZ: 'The one blessing was that we were able to show her how loved she was before she passed. She brought so much light to people'
  • Jael is best known for appearing on eighth season of America's Next Top Model
  • After the show, she struggled with drug addiction before turning her life around after appearing on a 2012 episode of Dr. Phil

*cracks open a cold one*
Cheers lads!:feelsautistic:

What makes this thread more funny is knowing how much you look forward to seeing Cuckrears get triggered by it

Dan e

breast cancer is based

Meh, I don’t wish cancer on anyone cause that shit has killed a lot of my family.

She looked like a tattooed degenerate whore though.

After the show, she struggled with drug addiction before turning her life around after appearing on a 2012 episode of Dr. Phil

Drug addiction had surely increased cancer probability, but perhaps she had just shit genes thrown in the Stacy mixture. She had her fun, that was the last stop.

Drug addiction had surely increased cancer probability, but perhaps she had just shit genes thrown in the Stacy mixture. She had her fun, that was the last stop.
tbh. 34 years old? No way. 64, more like. In what universe would she be a "Top Model"?

Meh, I don’t wish cancer on anyone cause that shit has killed a lot of my family.

She looked like a tattooed degenerate whore though.
Sorry you wont get to be in the screenshot.

Sorry you wont get to be in the screenshot.
I’ve already been featured there multiple times, so I’m told.

tbh. 34 years old? No way. 64, more like. In what universe would she be a "Top Model"?

What you say is generally correct, but I feel this is a particular case. I don´t know neither her nor her genetic sequence, but if she, for example, has harmful mutations in BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, it means she has a non-negligible hereditary component. Bitch has lived a life by several orders of magnitude better than the average man, now playtime is over.

Still lived 100 times the life I ever will

I think they know the truth. They are just playing around for attention.
It’s disgusting though. Fat whores being glorified by the media which makes landwhales think they deserve Chad because “muh patriarchal standards” and “muh every size is beautiful”

Yeah let’s see how beautiful you are when you’re dying of heart disease. Cunt.

7014484-6461007-image-a-117_1543961335265.jpg

Looks more tranny than Contrapoints.

Modeling standards are lower than I thought...then again, Gisele is a “supermodel” or was so yeah. I’m apathetic about this but even that is “cruel” to CuckTears or KiwiFarms. She lived a life we can’t even begin to fathom, ah well, shit happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back