Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Amazing how Elliot Rodger is still relevant even 4 years later

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
His "day of retribution" will be remembered for years to come. ER may have failed at life but he won at death. Alek minassian even mentioned the supreme gentleman in his facebook post.

To quote Nikolas Cruz: "elliot rodger will not be forgotten"

Screen Shot 2018 05 29 at 20726 PM
Screen Shot 2018 05 29 at 20726 PM

People can die, but ideas will live on forever.

i hope he is immortalized in the history books

People can die, but ideas will live on forever.

nikolas cruz was right when he said "elliot rodger will not be forgotten".

ER will live on in our hearts

you could be his little brother

He gave the world a piece of his mind R.I.P

I wonder where he will be placed in the pantheon of killers...

Probably not as high as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the fathers of mainstream shooting sprees.

You can't really compare him to muslim terrorists, or even serial killers like Ted Bundy.

Even though Anders Behring Breivik killed more, his decree was a lot less interesting than Elliot's. Really it will have to be Elliot's manifesto/autobiography and videos that make his place in history. Without those, he would simply be another Seung-Hui Cho.

Last edited:
I wonder where he will be placed in the pantheon of killers...

Probably not as high as Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the fathers of mainstream shooting sprees.

You can't really compare him to muslim terrorists, or even serial killers like Ted Bundy.

Really it will have to be his manifesto/autobiography and videos that make his place in history. Without those, he would simply be another Seung-Hui Cho.

Yeah, his day of retribution wasn't like ER originally planned. only got 6 kills. What really leaves the best memory is his manifesto.

He could have been a top tier author tbh

He could have been a top tier author tbh

He did think about being an author...he stated it in his manifesto that he wanted to earn money early to attract young girls I think.

He did think about being an author...he stated it in his manifesto that he wanted to earn money early to attract young girls I think.
Yup I have read that, but he realized that it would take him years to become a supreme author.

His life was pretty interesting

ERManifesto would be an interesting movie as long as it portrayed him as he was - A misunderstood hero who was driven to the breaking point by a cold world

"I knew you were an incel fuck!" These whiteknights think they're soooo tough. Jokes on them.

He is going to be relevant until society collapses, sometime this century.

He didn’t know how relatable he was.

Really wish he was still alive so we could break him out of prison tbh

because he is a gringo kills gringos therefore he is a good gringo

His ER was shitty (low body count/killed some incels), but his manifesto was what immortalized him.

dude, Jesus is still kinda relevant after 2 thousand years kek
4 years is nothing

i await the day someone plans an absolute killing spree that actually works out well, fuck those rookie numbers.

Elliot was an utter faggot.
- Bonafide autist. MAJOR autist.
- Narcissistic as fuck even though he was a HAPA feminine half gookcel
- Manlet
- Didn't kill a single real chad or stacey, just other incels basically

Failed in life
Failed in going ER

Elliot was an utter faggot.
- Bonafide autist. MAJOR autist.
- Narcissistic as fuck even though he was a HAPA feminine half gookcel
- Manlet
- Didn't kill a single real chad or stacey, just other incels basically

Failed in life
Failed in going ER

Yeah his ER was a fail, but his manifesto shall live on forever. His videos are gone though R.I.P. Youtube deleted his vids after alek minassian's toronto van incident.

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Elliot Rodger will always have a spreading legacy. Blackpilled truecels will never forget that day.

its very interesting to see ER still being referenced even in today's news

its very interesting to see ER still being referenced even in today's news

I mean, he was forgotten for a while until alek minassian's toronto attack.

I remember seeing what could have been his beautiful twin sister on the train platform
g0qCyBM.jpg

Proof indeed that Elliot was goodlooking

Elliot rodger was the start of the spread of incel awareness. He will be remembered as one of the great catalysts for the revolution

If you want to be remembered in life you can do it easily by doing something bad. People tend to remember "evil" more than they do with "good" It's all throughout history too.

If you want to be remembered in life you can do it easily by doing something bad. People tend to remember "evil" more than they do with "good" It's all throughout history too.
True, noone talks about Tom Edison, ppl talk about Bin Laden

It still sucks that ER didn't get the TV news coverage that other incels got. Probably because of his low score.