Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Elliot Rodger was a victim

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I dont blame Elliot Rodger for his actions. After all, he was a non-white male who faced heavy racial discrimination by women in California. He was constantly surrounded by white chads who took all of the women. Even if ER was open to dating ethnic wome, he would still be rejected because ethnic women have a fetish for god-looking white men (white fever). ER tried everything to ascend. He wore nice clothing, spoke like a gentleman, had a BMW, and had so much more to offer, but women didnt see it because they couldnt see past his looks. ER was forced to rot in unbearable loneliness as his peers partied, had sex, enjoyed romantic realtionships, etc. ER failed because of his looks, not his personality. If ER randomly woke up one morning as a good-looking white male, he would have an easy time with women, that is guaranteed. It wasnt right that ER suffered so much that he reached a point where he decided to end his life at a young age. Nobody helped him, they all downplayed his problems. If at least one woman gave him a chance, 5 people wouldnt have lost their lives at Isla Vista in 2014. Those families wouldnt be greiving over the loss of their loved ones if sombody gave him love and affection. HE wasn’t asking for too much.

Last edited:
Should have murked more people, People have treated me like shit all my life so no fucks given and no sympathy

*Six people would still be alive. ER's life was also lost. I've watched all of his videos repeatedly.

*Six people would still be alive. ER's life was also lost. I've watched all of his videos repeatedly.
he was speaking straight facts in those vlogs

I understand what was going through his mind and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
im experiencing the same thing as ER but i have my rage under control

Funny how everyone acts all surprised and horrified when their downtrodden, mentally ill, lonely male victims lash out and fight back, isn't it?

I related to him so much in his vlogs.

Funny how everyone acts all surprised and horrified when their downtrodden, mentally ill, lonely male victims lash out and fight back, isn't it?

The charactER “JokER” (in the movie of the same name) said (word for word):

Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Do you ever actually leave the studio? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy. You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be someone like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! That we won't werewolf and go wild!

Normies who bully mentally ill men should be extERminated.

the only thing these shootings achieve is that gun rights get taken away which is bad for autistic men cause we gotta defend ourselves against violent neurotypicals

Elliot Rodger killed 3 incels.

I don't get why more people are into Elliot Rodger than Seung Hui Cho. Cho was a soldier of the weak and defenceless and he died a martyr for incels everywhere.

Come on guys! Give Seung Hui Cho some love.

I don't get why more people are into Elliot Rodger than Seung Hui Cho. Cho was a soldier of the weak and defenceless and he died a martyr for incels everywhere.

Those 3 asians that ER killed were bullies. They deserved it

Smd stupid fed

I don't remember reading anything about that.

Elliot Rodger was so psychomaxxed when he met them so nobody could get along with him. Not even other incels.

ER goT along with one of his roommates in Isla Vista. I read his whole manifesto
I don't remember reading anything about that.

Elliot Rodger was so psychomaxxed when he met them so nobody could get along with him. Not even other incels

Unfathomably based

Normies don't think they are doing anything wrong by hurting us; they feel superior. This is why I have no sympathy for them. If they want to have a war we should give it to them.

Fuck women

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

the only thing these shootings achieve is that gun rights get taken away which is bad for autistic men cause we gotta defend ourselves against violent neurotypicals

This is true. He should have stabbed them instead.

Elliot Rodger was a victim of his own mind, really. He was fairly attractive, but he was crushingly autistic in almost everything he did

Should have murked more people, People have treated me like shit all my life so no fucks given and no sympathy

Normies don't think they are doing anything wrong by hurting us; they feel superior. This is why I have no sympathy for them. If they want to have a war we should give it to them.

The charactER “JokER” (in the movie of the same name) said (word for word):

Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Do you ever actually leave the studio? Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it's like to be the other guy. You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be someone like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! That we won't werewolf and go wild!

That quote always makes me think of the modern incel vs the Boomer

Victim of the matriarchy, and its degeneracy

ER is a genius and the ultimate gentleman.

He inaugurated the contemporary solution to the problem of inceldom: remove all foids from social life and send them to breeding facilities.

His murderous acts were the result of covert MKULTRA brainwashing by the US government to discourage people from following Marxism-Rodgerism by tarnishing the reputation of the I.N.C.E.L. party.

Last edited:
ER is a genius and the ultimate gentleman.

He inaugurated the contemporary solution to the problem of inceldom: remove all foids from social life and send them to breeding facilities.

His murderous acts were the result of covert MKULTRA brainwashing by the US government to discourage people from following Marxism-Rodgerism by tarnishing the reputation of the I.N.C.E.L. party.
jfl this fucking guy, sorry to say but while he was based in terms of his views on foids and niggers, he undoubtedly failed at his mission.

jfl this fucking guy, sorry to say but while he was based in terms of his views on foids and niggers, he undoubtedly failed at his mission.
His mission is just starting.

Marxism-Rodgerism is showing the way.