Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Almost got road rage today

TG-25

TG-25

Officer
★★
I was driving my shitty toyota camry today to do some errands at the bank and costco. On the way back I saw something that BROKE me. One Audi convertible- 2 chads two stacies having the time of their lives with laughing, yelling, and booze for all but the chad who was driving. No wonder most incels dont drive, shit is suifuel. I wanted to just slam the throttle and rear end them, and then go minissan on every chad or femoid in the area.
GET ME OUT

The fact is we incels only get out of our house to provide with basic necessities (go to work, buy food, go to bank, ...) while Chads and Staceys hang out at every occasion to show themselves to everyone. That's why their "casual behavior" makes you rage while you're dealing with your essential needs and are not in a cool mood whatsover. There's no solution, except maybe do your stuffs outside when you know THEY are not outside (during the week or late at night).

Audi. Phew, good thing it's not a BMW. It's the Incelmobile.

th

I haven't driven all month because I got grounded by my parents for giving me a ticket, and I gotta say there's a lot of things I don't miss. Leeching cunts begging for rides, dumbasses who almost get me in wrecks, moronic kids who run across the street, ect. If I can find peace in my life someday, I want to live in a tiny town in Wyoming or some shit. Obviously driving is a necessity and luckily unlike some incels I can do it without getting nervous.

I drive like a drunken monkey, sometimes I'm literally on the sidewalk.

I never quite managed to learn to drive, shits too intense.