Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got beat up by Chads on NYE

• Thread starter thetruecelibate
  • Start date
Holy shit dude, that fucking sucks not only do you suffer in inceldom like us all and then you get brain damage adminstered by chads. Cant wait to see how inceltears turn this one around into you being the bad guy.

Virginp0wers said:
Holy shit dude, that fucking sucks not only do you suffer in inceldom like us all and then you get brain damage adminstered by chads. Cant wait to see how inceltears turn this one around into you being the bad guy.
Wont be surprised if they do. These chads could've murdered me and said I started it in court, and would've gotten off with it. The system is designed against incels.

towncel said:
It's actually mind blowing how quick femoids are to instantly agree with each other and gang up on sub5 males

I probably would have shot them if they did that, but I don't go out on NYE

im being honest, if i had a gun on me I probably would have based on how angry I was at that moment. I hope whenever someone on this forum goes ER they get those chads. They get away with everything.

Stuff like this is why I have a concealed carry permit and NEVER leave the house without a loaded gun.

thetruecelibate said:
Wont be surprised if they do. These chads could've murdered me and said I started it in court, and would've gotten off with it. The system is designed against incels.

im being honest, if i had a gun on me I probably would have based on how angry I was at that moment.  I hope whenever someone on this forum goes ER they get those chads. They get away with everything.

Shooting them would be a rational decision anyway to prevent them from carrying our their sadistic desire of beating you up for no reason

You could have punched that stacy and knocked her out instead of just pushing her, the jaw is a good place to punch if you want to neutralize someone in one hit

I remember this is the thread that convinced me to make an account here. Had to read this again to remind myself how normies are scum